Author Topic: look at this roomful of american blacks - on jackie mason  (Read 1189 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
look at this roomful of american blacks - on jackie mason
« on: June 16, 2008, 12:48:45 PM »
american blacks seem to be alot worse than british blacks. britain didn't have martin luther king    slavery(for them to use as an excuse) or civil rights leaders.

I knew most blacks were racist against whites (100 times moreso american blacks). You hear the constant anti-semitism, even from the relatively well spoken ones.

Looking at this audience, I have never seen a people so obsessed with money and power, and so unable to achieve it.

One of them told jackie mason "As a Jew you should know about money and power".

The fact is though.. jews with money, have money from being accountants and lawyers and doctors. And businessmen..

Most people are working and trying to earn money.. Jews are just clever and so good at it.  So they are good businessmen.  Just as they are good at academia or arts or whatever. (we even revolutionised boxing - a jew - daniel mendoza - is considered to have invented modern boxing, - defence!)

And becoming a lawyer or accountant or doctor, requires a good brain, and alot of study, rather than an obsession with money and power. These blacks are totally clueless. Greedy extremely materialistic sick people. 

I can see why they ran wild in new orleans after Katrina. These people are aweful!

Their lack of morality and pure excessive drive for money and power, is theatrical.  No wonder they are so corrupt in africa.

A black colleague once told me,  you have to admire the arab solidarity.  If Bin Laden was hiding out in africa, even if he was black, they would have sold his location to the americans within a minute!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: look at this roomful of american blacks - on jackie mason
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 01:03:23 PM »
american blacks seem to be alot worse than british blacks. britain didn't have martin luther king    slavery(for them to use as an excuse) or civil rights leaders.

I knew most blacks were racist against whites (100 times moreso american blacks). You hear the constant anti-semitism, even from the relatively well spoken ones.

Looking at this audience, I have never seen a people so obsessed with money and power, and so unable to achieve it.

One of them told jackie mason "As a Jew you should know about money and power".

The fact is though.. jews with money, have money from being accountants and lawyers and doctors. And businessmen..

Most people are working and trying to earn money.. Jews are just clever and so good at it.  So they are good businessmen.  Just as they are good at academia or arts or whatever. (we even revolutionised boxing - a jew - daniel mendoza - is considered to have invented modern boxing, - defence!)

And becoming a lawyer or accountant or doctor, requires a good brain, and alot of study, rather than an obsession with money and power. These blacks are totally clueless. Greedy extremely materialistic sick people. 

I can see why they ran wild in new orleans after Katrina. These people are aweful!

Their lack of morality and pure excessive drive for money and power, is theatrical.  No wonder they are so corrupt in africa.

A black colleague once told me,  you have to admire the arab solidarity.  If Bin Laden was hiding out in africa, even if he was black, they would have sold his location to the americans within a minute!

Wow, and I thought he was a bleeding heart liberal. ??? It's about time even the left learned there's no helping these animals!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
heh, I forgot the link!

Black Issues on the Jackie Mason Show - Pt. 1

Black Issues on the Jackie Mason Show - Pt. 2

Black Issues on the Jackie Mason Show - Pt. 3

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »
He's great, I keep waiting for an opportunity to call his show but I've been working most days when his show is on.