Author Topic: BBC gay brain differences  (Read 1054 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
BBC gay brain differences
« on: June 17, 2008, 03:46:04 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7456588.stm
Scientific study shows that gays are born gay.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: BBC gay brain differences
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 09:52:50 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7456588.stm
Scientific study shows that gays are born gay.

I'd like to attack this ridiculous article and still show respect to IslamIsCancer who is an excellence member of the forum. I think this is an important topic and I'm glad I have a chance to respond.

They determined that homosexuality was determined by brain size? Who are these "scientists"? That's not proof. That's not even science. It's propaganda.

Some people are born with an inclination to kill. It doesn't mean that person should murder, G-d forbid. It means that they face a different set of challenges. It means this person should perhaps join the military instead of killing an innocent victim.

Some people are born with an inclination to be lazy. Some are born without any sense of conscience or guilt. Some are born with an inclination for cruelty. Being born with an inclination is no excuse or license to take part in immoral or obscene behavior.

The entire concept that people should do what they feel is the reason that Israel is in such a horrible mess right now and that JTF is so important.

There are two opinions in psychology. (1) One is that people are victims of their feelings and can't help what they do. (2) The other is that a person can make decisions against emotions by using logic. One sets up a person as a victim and removes personal responsibility and is embraced by the left. The other opinion (which is the actual truth) says a person has free will to make decisions and can change the outcome of their feelings... that a person acts first and then feels the appropriate emotional response later - like being proud and respecting yourself for exercising self control.

It's dangerous when people say someone is born a certain way and it's completely done out of bias and excuses. Their "logic" is that is someone is "born" a certain way, then it gives that person full license to do whatever they feel and the Torah tells us something much different.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 09:57:56 AM »
The BBC should know most of their reporters are gay
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 10:17:17 AM »
Qazi Rahman.

Sounds like a Muslim in taqiyya.  A homosexualized country is a dead country after all.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 11:49:27 AM »
Their agenda is to allow the -act- of homosexuality to be tolerated more.

The bible condemns the act, not the inclination.

People with those inclination, are in an unfortunate situation.

It wouldn't suprise me if their findings are correct.
I have heard alot about how men and women brains are different..

So it doesn't suprise me if male homosexuals and women have similarities in their brain, almost female brains.  And lesbians and men do. Similarities that straights of each gender don't share..

Any man that wants to have sex with another man, must have a brain issue, call it a malfunction.
Maybe his brain is like a woman's, which for a man is wrong.
And it wouldn't suprise me if the brain problem is so big that you can detect it easily just looking at a brain scan.

Just as leftists have a brain problem. And you could probably see it if you  compare their brains to a right winger. Maybe the sympathy area is hooked up to the wrong place.