Author Topic: Mike Reagan on 9/11 "truthers"  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Django

• New JTFer
Mike Reagan on 9/11 "truthers"
« on: June 16, 2008, 10:39:16 PM »

Here is a video of radio host Mike Reagan speaking on his show saying 9/11 "truthers", especially mark dice, need to be shot. He says he will even provide the bullets

The nut jobs are going whacko over this, the truthers believe they can sue over this and want Reagan off the air. I know nothing of the man but it seems to me he would be protected by free speech and while I don't approve of how he said his message I don't see how he committed any crimes.

What are your thoughts? Did you hear anything that could be seen as real threats?

Some background - Dice and his crew want to send troops propaganda about how 9/11 "was an inside job"

Sidenote: Best line of the vid: Now we know where the Ron Paul supporters went
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 10:50:19 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Mike Reagan on 9/11 "truthers"
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 10:53:28 PM »
You are publicizing a Nazi forum here with your link. I removed the link. Giving any publicity directly or indirectly to Satanic Nazi Amalekite forums is a serious violation of our rules.

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 10:57:56 PM »
I do not know who any of those two are. I am sure he is just kidding... someone who is planning a murder usually does not announce it to thousands of people  ;D

The 9-11 toofers sure are a funny bunch. I have yet to find even ONE of these people/groups who do not believe that Israel was a partner in the '9-11 conspiracy'.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 11:07:55 PM »
Do they call themselves Truthers????

This has become the 'new' holocaust for Muslims and Nazis.  They love to revise(deny) it, because they know it pisses off the victims.

Be assured.... if and when we are nuked... these two groups will 'revise' this history as well.

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 11:36:52 PM »
if 9/11 was an inside job were the bombings of Madrid, London, Russia, Israel, etc.. also inside jobs?

According to them ,yes, all the intelligence agencies are working together to try and make poor helpless little Islam look like a violent religion. 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 11:44:59 PM »
if 9/11 was an inside job were the bombings of Madrid, London, Russia, Israel, etc.. also inside jobs?

And USS COLE? The 2 East African Embassies?  the bombing in Atlanta at the Olympics? I get VERY tired of this JUNK. People that LOOK for evil, inside of evil are evil themselves:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 12:48:38 AM »
Every 9-11 "truther" I have heard of or about is a hardcore Nazi. Not a nut, not someone who is mistaken or deceived or somewhat anti-Semitic, but an all-out Nazi. Chaim will tell you the same thing. A good example is Alex Jones, who thinks the Mossad is behind 9/11 and wrote on his website four years ago that Israel made Gaza into "one giant prison camp" (for the Fagestinian Muslim Nazis).  >:(

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 12:52:07 AM »
But didn't you know stealth Jews did 9-11?!?

Read the truth here http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/yudayasensou.e.htm

:::D :::D :::D
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 01:20:40 AM »
But didn't you know stealth Jews did 9-11?!?

Read the truth here http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/yudayasensou.e.htm

:::D :::D :::D

:-\ You are very confusing to me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 01:42:09 AM »
It was a joke  ;D
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.