Poll

9/11 "Truthers" Are:

Possibly right (I really hope no one says this)
0 (0%)
Nutty
8 (33.3%)
Extremely suspicious
2 (8.3%)
Flat-out Nazis
12 (50%)
Other/don't know/not sure
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: 9/11 "Truthers" Poll: Chaim, please reply if you are able  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
9/11 "Truthers" Poll: Chaim, please reply if you are able
« on: June 17, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »
Inspired by the recent thread made about Michael Reagan and 9/11 "truthers":

From time to time, I see forum members who appear willing to give these demons the time of day. This is shameful. I understand that you all may be ignorant, but the people advocating 9/11 conspiracy explanations are all pure evil.

I have not encountered a single 9/11 "truther" (I'll just call them 9/11 liars from here on out, because that is exactly what they are) who isn't a hardcore, devout Nazi. Invariably, regardless of what the opening rhetoric they use to make their points is like, their central premise is identical: the Jews masterminded 9/11.

For just one example of 9/11 liar anti-Semitism, take the case of Prison Planet's Alex Jones, who is one of the most famous. He believes the Mossad was involved in 9/11 ( ::) puh-leeze, if the Mossad won't even kill Arab enemies of Israel, what makes you think they would have an interest in this declining Roman Empire?), and in 2004 wrote a poem on his hideous website asserting that Israel had made Gaza into a prison camp for Arabs. ($1 cure, anyone?)

The other 9/11 liars are a lot more flagrant than that. Some of them openly, right off the bat, accuse "Zionists", Israel, or even outright that Jews were behind America's worst incident of terrorism ever. They either say Jews in the U.S. government were behind it or covered it up or say Israel did it. Ron Nazi Paul and his worshippers are some of the worst 9/11 liars out there today: in barely coded language, they blame Jewry for 9/11, wanting to bring about a second Shoah in America.  >:(

Chaim is right. 100% of 9/11 liars are Amalek.

Chaimfan

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Re: 9/11 "Truthers" Poll: Chaim, please reply if you are able
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 01:01:29 AM »
beware.
Jews can also shapeshift!
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 01:10:10 AM »
9/11 conspiracy "people" are pure evil.  How dare they lie like rats and dishonor the thousands of people who were murdered by Muslim Nazi killers.  There are two reasons one would make these lies.  Either they are on the side of Muslim Nazis or they are complete idiots of the lowest order. 

They are on the left and right but one thing is certain.  THEIR WORST DAY WAS 9/11 BECAUSE IT PROVED THAT THE ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS WANT TO KILL JEWS AND AMERICA AND THE WORLD SAW THIS.  THE ONLY WAY OUT FOR THEM IS TO LIE AND SAY IT JUST DIDN'T HAPPEN.
THEIR "IT'S A JEWISH CONSPIRACY" "THE THIRD WORLD IS INCAPABLE OF DOING EVIL" OR "IT'S AMERICA'S FAULT" THEORIES FELL TO PIECES WITH THE TOWERS.   THEY ARE THE WORST SCUM AND DESERVE TO BE TREATED AS THE MORONS AND CRAP THAT THEY ARE.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 02:15:09 AM »
beware.
Jews can also shapeshift!
Thanks for the insight, Borat!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 12:10:08 PM »
I will keep my comments to myself on here, I've seen the documentaries (Zeitgeist, loose change), so I won't say anything else about it. We do know muslims tried to blow it up in 1993, I don't see any reason they wouldn't try again in 2001. I'm more suspicious about the pentagon personally than I am about the world trade center. The world trade center I can see very easily how muslims would be involved in it.

However I do think Islamic terrorism is a threat regardless on what happened on 9/11.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »
I will keep my comments to myself on here, I've seen the documentaries (Zeitgeist, loose change), so I won't say anything else about it. We do know muslims tried to blow it up in 1993, I don't see any reason they wouldn't try again in 2001. I'm more suspicious about the pentagon personally than I am about the world trade center. The world trade center I can see very easily how muslims would be involved in it.

However I do think Islamic terrorism is a threat regardless on what happened on 9/11.

Are you suspecting towards some differences between the Pentagon and WTC tragedies. :-\
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 03:50:04 PM »
This new generation of Jew-haters are self-hating-leftists-worse-than-Nazis.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 03:56:48 PM »

Are you suspecting towards some differences between the Pentagon and WTC tragedies. :-\

I'd prefer not to say anymore than that, I still believe we are in a war against Islam.

I don't consider the federal government of the United States of America as a friend to Jews.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 04:25:05 PM »
The people who subscribe to the conspiracy theories are usually anti semite bastards who hate Israel as well. The rosie o'donnell types.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 04:26:14 PM »
The people who subscribe to the conspiracy theories are usually anti semite bastards who hate Israel as well. The rosie o'donnell types.

Not all conspiracys are anti-Jewish. What about communist conspiracy theories or nazi conspiracies? Anything can be a conspiracy, corporations are involved in conspiracy all the time.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 04:27:18 PM »

Not all conspiracys are anti-Jewish. What about communist conspiracy theories or nazi conspiracies? Anything can be a conspiracy, corporations are involved in conspiracy all the time.

I was referring to the world trade center theories.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 05:02:14 PM »
Being against some of Israel's policies does not necessarily mean one is an "anti-semite"

Plenty of Jews do not like Israeli policy even!
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 11:53:20 PM »
Not all 9/11 truthers are Nazis.  The "9/11 truth" canards (I refer to them as canards because of the incorrect basic ideas that that movement passes off as "truth") ARE nutty.  But not all the 9/11 truthers themselves are necessarily nutty because they have been deceived by very crafty charlatans who spearhead the 9/11 troof movement.  Make no mistake, they are charlatans, but they have a way of using misleading arguments and play on people's fears.   And the average Joe could easily be taken in by them.

I have seen the "Zeitgeist movie" or at least most of it, on Youtube, and I have to say that it is a combination of:  Misleading, poorly evidenced, overly speculative, arguments not sufficiently grounded in logic often times not even attempted, incorrect info passed off as "science" (as is usually the case, especially when talking about "controlled demolition" which is a theory of outright lies combined with incorrect pseudoscience and has been completely debunked already), and to be sure TOTAL INSANITY and DENIAL ABOUT ISLAM.

*SOME of the statements passed off by the 9/11 truth movement are DISHONEST despite the fact that they often portray themselves as little righteous innocents trying to make an honest search for the truth that the govt "won't allow."   They combine certain lies with misleading evidence, twisted arguments here or there, and voila! a 9/11 truth theory.  Kind of like missionaries.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:36:50 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2008, 11:57:00 PM »
And as far as "loose change" that has been completely debunked word for word and shown to be a complete joke.  The maker of that film dylan avery or whatever his name was, was a complete joke, and the amount of disrespect him and his little clan showed for victims of 9/11 was absolutely atrocious.   (confrontations in public, on radio the little idiot cursing them calling the victims liars and frauds, part of a big govt scheme etc etc).  Just vile trash.

And yes, when I first watched it I found some of their points very striking.  But then reality sets in and you have to really examine them and check up on what you are dealing with.  Most people are not willing to do that, and just accept the "inconsistencies" the movie told them.

There is a site, maybe I'll fetch the link, where they debunk that movie frame by frame, every single claim.  It is shown to be very misleading and dishonest.   Bunch of documentary clowns looking to make a quick buck, and I'm sure they did.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 01:50:19 AM »
Pretty much every Muslim is a 9/11 'truther'

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 02:32:59 AM »
Pretty much every Muslim is a 9/11 'truther'

LOL, yeah funny coincidence there isn't it?    Yet most Muslims also celebrate the attacks (the 'truther' Muslims are perhaps only closet-supporters of 9/11 attacks to maintain the truther appearances.... although some of them even get mixed up sometimes)