Author Topic: Questions about Zionism and righteousness  (Read 8352 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Questions about Zionism and righteousness
« on: June 17, 2008, 04:25:33 AM »
1. Can pro-Jewish, pro-Christian atheists be considered Zionists if they support Israel's existence and expansion?
2. Can pro-Jewish, pro-Christian atheists be considered righteous individuals or is it necessary for them to believe in a higher power?
3. Is it better to be honest about one's disbelief in a higher power than to pretend that one is a believer?

I'm asking this because sometimes Christians accuse me of being a traitor when they hear that I don't believe in god.
Would they say the same thing if they knew that I'm on their side?

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Re: Questions about Zionism and righteousness
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 04:37:35 AM »
have not these questions been around not long ago? and you don't believe in G-d?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 04:53:30 AM »
1. Can pro-Jewish, pro-Christian atheists be considered Zionists if they support Israel's existence and expansion?

Yes
pro christian doesn't change things.

Jabotinsky was an atheist, even a bit anti religious, but he was a zionist that went around lecturing jews trying to save them, to get them to go to israel, way before the holocaust, and perhaps during.   Rabbi Kahane ztl hyd saw himself as continuing where jabotinsky left off.

Jabotinsky used to talk at rabbi kahane's father's house(house of rabbi charles kahane), and was a big influence on the young Meir.

2. Can pro-Jewish, pro-Christian atheists be considered righteous individuals or is it necessary for them to believe in a higher power?

believing in the Torah and thus following the 7 noachide laws, would be ideal.

there are gentiles that hid jews in their homes during the holocaust. Many may have been atheists, and they have been honoured by the major holocaust memorial organisation yad vashem, as righteous amongst the nations.

One might say that any gentile JTFer is a righteous gentile.  Infact, that might just be an obvious thing.. 

3. Is it better to be honest about one's disbelief in a higher power than to pretend that one is a believer?

I'm asking this because sometimes Christians accuse me of being a traitor when they hear that I don't believe in G-d.

Maybe telling them you're not sure that G-d exists, would be better. Don't make them think you're trying to take jesus away from them!!!!!!  If you say flatly you're an atheist, they may take that as a challenge.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 05:12:14 AM »
 We are in WAR together. Schindler was (as a person, VERY unrighteous) What he DID made him a righteous man, and he is on the Avenue of the Righteous in Israel, and because of what he did, there are over 6,000 Jews today.  
  You and I, have had a disagreement in the past, but I would want YOU covering my back, if G-d forbid, I had a fatwah, etc...  You, a traitor? I would stand with you, side by side, if we were in a battle- I would NOT think of you as: "Well I cant fight with HIM, because he is an atheist" THAT is RIDICULOUS.  This is what I am always talking about on my audios, The Christian church nowadays, is the only army on the face of the Earth to wound its own, and they take prisoners on the way.  Just ask THEM: "WHERE IS THE LOVE"  Or, "IS THIS how the savior written of in the N.T. would actually talk to someone?"   I, personally have a VERY CLOSE friend that is an atheist, in 1990, I was VERY ill, she was the ONLY one who showed me ANY compassion or empathy, and her righteousnes exceeded ANY persons righteousness of the people around me, most of whom were Jews, AND Christians.  These people that you deal with are immature.. I have seen love and respect shown here to you in EXCELLENT form, by Jew and Christian alike.  Just stick with people that have stuck with you, and CLEARLY here, they have stuck with you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 05:48:17 AM »
We are in WAR together. Schindler was (as a person, VERY unrighteous) What he DID made him a righteous man, and he is on the Avenue of the Righteous in Israel, and because of what he did, there are over 6,000 Jews today. 
  You and I, have had a disagreement in the past, but I would want YOU covering my back, if G-d forbid, I had a fatwah, etc...  You, a traitor? I would stand with you, side by side, if we were in a battle- I would NOT think of you as: "Well I cant fight with HIM, because he is an atheist" THAT is RIDICULOUS.  This is what I am always talking about on my audios, The Christian church nowadays, is the only army on the face of the Earth to wound its own, and they take prisoners on the way.  Just ask THEM: "WHERE IS THE LOVE"  Or, "IS THIS how the savior written of in the N.T. would actually talk to someone?"   I, personally have a VERY CLOSE friend that is an atheist, in 1990, I was VERY ill, she was the ONLY one who showed me ANY compassion or empathy, and her righteousnes exceeded ANY persons righteousness of the people around me, most of whom were Jews, AND Christians.  These people that you deal with are immature.. I have seen love and respect shown here to you in EXCELLENT form, by Jew and Christian alike.  Just stick with people that have stuck with you, and CLEARLY here, they have stuck with you.

I agree with you, those Christians who harass me and call me a traitor ARE DOING NOTHING to stop Islam, at least I'm uploading videos and lecturing people. Those are the turn the other cheek WIMPS who love their enemies. And they call ME a traitor.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 05:49:16 AM »

Yes

Jabotinsky was an atheist, even a bit anti religious, but he was a zionist that went around lecturing jews trying to save them, to get them to go to israel, way before the holocaust, and perhaps during.   Rabbi Kahane ztl hyd saw himself as continuing where jabotinsky left off.

Jabotinsky used to talk at rabbi kahane's father's house(house of rabbi charles kahane), and was a big influence on the young Meir.

there are gentiles that hid jews in their homes during the holocaust. Many may have been atheists, and they have been honoured by the major holocaust memorial organisation yad vashem, as righteous amongst the nations.

One might say that any gentile JTFer is a righteous gentile.  Infact, that might just be an obvious thing.. 

I'm asking this because sometimes Christians accuse me of being a traitor when they hear that I don't believe in G-d.

Maybe telling them you're not sure that G-d exists, would be better. Don't make them think you're trying to take jesus away from them!!!!!!  If you say flatly you're an atheist, they may take that as a challenge.

Very well put, q_q, thanks for the information, I didn't know Jaobtinsky was an atheist? In any event, he was righteous and militant so that's what counts.  O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 05:50:27 AM »

Yes

Thanks for the comment, so basically I can call myself a Zionist!!
Free Javakh!!!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 06:32:58 AM »

Thanks for the comment, so basically I can call myself a Zionist!!

and a Kahanist, which is a super zionist.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 02:11:08 PM »

Yes

Very well put, q_q, thanks for the information, I didn't know Jaobtinsky was an atheist? In any event, he was righteous and militant so that's what counts.  O0

Militant, yea, rightious- not soo sure, I do not want to judge him, expecialy because he is dead, and a Jew can make complete Tishuva even 1 second before their death, but I do not believe that we can lie (even to ourselves) in calling someone like him rightious, expecialy because he was athiest, and made anti-religious statements (as brought in the video by Rav Amnon Yitzhak Shlita "zionism and the zionists" or something like that.)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 02:15:46 PM »

Yes

Militant, yea, rightious- not soo sure, I do not want to judge him, expecialy because he is dead, and a Jew can make complete Tishuva even 1 second before their death, but I do not believe that we can lie (even to ourselves) in calling someone like him rightious, expecialy because he was athiest, and made anti-religious statements (as brought in the video by Rav Amnon Yitzhak Shlita "zionism and the zionists" or something like that.)

Tzvi please stop with the splinter group tendencies. Are you seriously saying that Jabotinsky was not righteous. He was much more righteous then all the religious jews at the time. Chaim talked about that in this weeks ask jtf. Jabotinsky was the only one operating to save jews during the holocaust. You better be careful when you address a person like this. He had real mesiras nefesh to save jews. We have rabbis today like ovadia yosef living in the utmost of luxury. You would thing a man like him who lives in Israel, has a comfortable life, collects a  nice income from the fraud of his shas party, you would think he would at least try to save so jews from being rocketed to death. He wouldn't have to sacrifice very much at all unlike jabotinsky who was working with nothing during world war 2.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 02:18:34 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 02:26:59 PM »
dwi - I did not call him "Wicked", but said that he was not rightious.  Anyway he has nothing to do with Rabbi Ovadia Yosef Shlita, and stop always turning things around and just cursing everyone in almost all your posts.
  You see rightious in your own way, I see it more closer from the Torah. The Torah defines what Jews need to do, and what might make someone rightious or not. For one being an athiest (denying the goodness G-d does) does not make one rightious, and in addition to that following Mitzvot expecialy like Shabb-t. Also Their was much more, expecialy in the video by the great Rav, Rav Amnon Yitzhak Shlita (One of the greatest Rabbi's of today's generation).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 02:29:13 PM »
Righteous does not mean religious.  It means morally correct
according to http://dictionary.cambridge.org
and
http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/righteous?view=uk 
and you don't get more authoritative than that for a dictionary.

jabotinsky devoted his life to saving jews, that's very moral.

He was a revionist zionist, prob the first. In his time, the first secular zionists were against saving religious jews.. He was the first of the improved batch! He wanted to save jews religious or not.

He would have discussions with rabbi charles kahane, and young meir would listen, and admired him greatly.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 02:34:17 PM by q_q_ »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 02:29:26 PM »
Tzvi, I view the torah as righteous just as much as you do. My difference with you is that you feel that anyone who is a torah scholar is righteous when I dont. Jabotinsky risked his life to save jews when nobody including the religious would. How the hell could you call him anything other than righteous.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2008, 03:18:57 PM »

1. The concept of zionism is a religious one.  To call oneself an athiest and be a zionist woudl be an oxymoron.  I can understand an agnostic being a zionist..But if someone really was a zionist but claimed to be an athiest i woudl say, no, "he's not an athiest."

2. Once again someone who i truely righteous but doesn't beleive in Gd is also an oxymoron. One who is truely righteous has a fear of Gd.  Therefore, if someone is truely righteous and claims to be an athiest, he really isn't one.

3. It's best to be honest with oneself and others.  One might think he doesn't believe in Gd, but through soul searching, something will make sense when he realizes some sort of higher power DOES exist.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 03:22:55 PM »

1. The concept of zionism is a religious one.  To call oneself an athiest and be a zionist woudl be an oxymoron.  I can understand an agnostic being a zionist..But if someone really was a zionist but claimed to be an athiest i woudl say, no, "he's not an athiest."

so Theodore Herzl (founder of modern zionism) was not a zionist then.

2. Once again someone who i truely righteous but doesn't beleive in Gd is also an oxymoron. One who is truely righteous has a fear of Gd.  Therefore, if someone is truely righteous and claims to be an athiest, he really isn't one.

so the oxford dictionary is wrong, and the cambridge dictionary is wrong.

righteous is a word.

3. It's best to be honest with oneself and others.  One might think he doesn't believe in Gd, but through soul searching, something will make sense when he realizes some sort of higher power DOES exist.

Well, I hope something makes sense to you.  You have no logic whatsoever.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 03:33:01 PM »

righteous is a word.

Firstly, Herzl was not a zionist. He wanted a state un Uganda. Is far as the righteousness is concerned, I too feel that righteousness and g-d fearing are two seperate things.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 06:01:47 PM »
  You and I, have had a disagreement in the past, but I would want YOU covering my back, if G-d forbid, I had a fatwah, etc...  You, a traitor? I would stand with you, side by side, if we were in a battle- I would NOT think of you as: "Well I cant fight with HIM, because he is an atheist" THAT is RIDICULOUS.  This is what I am always talking about on my audios, The Christian church nowadays, is the only army on the face of the Earth to wound its own, and they take prisoners on the way.  Just ask THEM: "WHERE IS THE LOVE"  Or, "IS THIS how the savior written of in the N.T. would actually talk to someone?"   I, personally have a VERY CLOSE friend that is an atheist, in 1990, I was VERY ill, she was the ONLY one who showed me ANY compassion or empathy, and her righteousnes exceeded ANY persons righteousness of the people around me, most of whom were Jews, AND Christians.  These people that you deal with are immature.. I have seen love and respect shown here to you in EXCELLENT form, by Jew and Christian alike.  Just stick with people that have stuck with you, and CLEARLY here, they have stuck with you.

I agree with you, those Christians who harass me and call me a traitor ARE DOING NOTHING to stop Islam, at least I'm uploading videos and lecturing people. Those are the turn the other cheek WIMPS who love their enemies. And they call ME a traitor.

There are people that are HAVES (you), and there are people who are HAVE NOTS, the people around you: HAVE NOT.

Christians are suppose to "Love one another"- that means "each-other" in their faith..  I have been reading in this N.T. today, and let me tell you- it does NOT say ANYWHERE to love ANYONE that is threatening to DEVOUR a WHOLE nation.  There are although many scriptures making references to (swords, and he did not come to bring peace, but a sword, etc...)

So, without 'missionizing' sometimes you have to USE peoples words to bring THEM into THE REAL TRUTH.  I did today with someone who is just like what you describe, and won my argument- VERY effectively. 
  I just used the WORDS that she 'believes', it SILENCED her after three hours of revealing her HYPOCRICY.
  I HATE THAT, and in the words of Patton: SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY!!

Also- YES! YOU ARE A GREAT GREAT ZIONIST, not a religious one  actually if you want to use the word RIGHTEOUS, it really IS better, however I can see your obvious fight for the sake of Zionism AND Righteousness, and you ARE in MY thoughts, CONSTANTLY. You are a HERO. A CHAMPION.
HERE: From a Portugee Crypto Jew gal:
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=sTeY7OQdupw  These words of this SONG are FOR YOU. YOU KEEP FIGHTING. You will be in HISTORY as a person that fought off a huge Dragon And Beast.  O0 ;) O0  & SLAYED the beast CONSTANTLY. Heros and Champions are always known AFTER they are GONE.  :'(
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 06:04:48 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 06:06:56 PM »

righteous is a word.

I have no logic?  Actually...it's logical what i say..it's you who doesn't understand my logic.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 06:13:40 PM »

righteous is a word.

Firstly, Herzl was not a zionist. He wanted a state un Uganda. Is far as the righteousness is concerned, I too feel that righteousness and g-d fearing are two seperate things.

Let me clarify what I mean by "Gd fearling" and "righteous".

An old woman needs help crossing the street:

1. A righteous person goes and helps her across.
2. A wicked person mugs her and takes her purse.
3. A Gd fearing person will go and help her only because it is the right thing to do, he's afraid Gd will punish him if he doesn't help her, and is also afraid that a mugger will come and take her purse.

But why does #1 go and  help?  For what reason?  He'll say, "It's the right thing to do."  But why?  Because an old lady is helpless and she needs help and it's the right thing to do.  The thing is #2 can justify mugging her by saying, "well, she doesn't need the purse anyway because she will die anyday. I'm doing her a favor because it is the right thing to do."

#3 also helps her because he knows it is the right thing and knows why it is the right thing to do.

#1 can make an excuse to do what #2 would do.  Therefore a "righteous" person who doesn't believe in Gd can be as easily inclined to do evil because he doesn't fear a god that doesn't exist to him.  However, if #1 were truely righteous, he may not really understand why it is a good thing, but deep in his heart without him knowing, he is fearing Gd if he doesn't help her.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 06:22:31 PM »

righteous is a word.

I have no logic?  Actually...it's logical what i say..it's you who doesn't understand my logic.

Oh for goodness sake!!! MY GOSH! IslamISCancer is being called a TRAITOR.  These are tremendous words that can really get to a person when in a fight for RIGHT. IslamIsCancer is a HUGE fan of Chaim ben Pesach & Rabbi Kahane, he NEEDS UPLIFTING.  BOTH of you men are smart and VERY LOGICAL.

I know what it is like to be called these words, and being in the 'minority'  It CAN get to a person, very badly, and it is indeed EVIL to be against someone who is FIGHTING for RIGHT, I saw his videos, pleading for Chaim to be able to go to Israel, and PLEADING even with the Authorities to let him make Aliyah- if this man is  WRONG, I dont want to be RIGHT.

COME ON, please- he NEEDS words to ENCOURAGE him, and if he ever does see the strength and mercy, and compasion of G-d, then it is us who showed it to him!!  PLEASE! Look at this mans WORK! They are CLEARLY righteous, and VERY Zionist, UNLIKE Wolfowitz who would sell Israel OUT.  >:(  IslamIsCancer, also now has the Rabbi Kahane's pic on his posting profile.

YOU GO IslamISCancer!!

You keep FIGHTING!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 06:31:13 PM »

righteous is a word.

Let me clarify what I mean by "Gd fearling" and "righteous".

An old woman needs help crossing the street:

1. A righteous person goes and helps her across.
2. A wicked person mugs her and takes her purse.
3. A Gd fearing person will go and help her only because it is the right thing to do, he's afraid Gd will punish him if he doesn't help her, and is also afraid that a mugger will come and take her purse.

But why does #1 go and  help?  For what reason?  He'll say, "It's the right thing to do."  But why?  Because an old lady is helpless and she needs help and it's the right thing to do.  The thing is #2 can justify mugging her by saying, "well, she doesn't need the purse anyway because she will die anyday. I'm doing her a favor because it is the right thing to do."

#3 also helps her because he knows it is the right thing and knows why it is the right thing to do.

#1 can make an excuse to do what #2 would do.  Therefore a "righteous" person who doesn't believe in Gd can be as easily inclined to do evil because he doesn't fear a G-d that doesn't exist to him.  However, if #1 were truely righteous, he may not really understand why it is a good thing, but deep in his heart without him knowing, he is fearing Gd if he doesn't help her.

God has nothing to do with helping people on the street. Moreover, before going to steal a car some thieves say 'God help me and keep the cops away' so there are evil people regardless of their religious beliefs.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 06:33:49 PM »

There are people that are HAVES (you), and there are people who are HAVE NOTS, the people around you: HAVE NOT.

Christians are suppose to "Love one another"- that means "each-other" in their faith..  I have been reading in this N.T. today, and let me tell you- it does NOT say ANYWHERE to love ANYONE that is threatening to DEVOUR a WHOLE nation.  There are although many scriptures making references to (swords, and he did not come to bring peace, but a sword, etc...)

So, without 'missionizing' sometimes you have to USE peoples words to bring THEM into THE REAL TRUTH.  I did today with someone who is just like what you describe, and won my argument- VERY effectively. 
  I just used the WORDS that she 'believes', it SILENCED her after three hours of revealing her HYPOCRICY.
  I HATE THAT, and in the words of Patton: SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY!!

Also- YES! YOU ARE A GREAT GREAT ZIONIST, not a religious one  actually if you want to use the word RIGHTEOUS, it really IS better, however I can see your obvious fight for the sake of Zionism AND Righteousness, and you ARE in MY thoughts, CONSTANTLY. You are a HERO. A CHAMPION.
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=sTeY7OQdupw  These words of this SONG are FOR YOU. YOU KEEP FIGHTING. You will be in HISTORY as a person that fought off a huge Dragon And Beast.  O0 ;) O0  & SLAYED the beast CONSTANTLY. Heros and Champions are always known AFTER they are GONE.  :'(

Thanks for the great words and comments Paulette.
In your audio program you said you write a lot, THATS TRUE :)
Free Javakh!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 06:37:00 PM »

Thanks for the great words and comments Paulette.
In your audio program you said you write a lot, THATS TRUE :)

:::D ;D :::D ;D :::D ;D :::D ;D :::D ;D Look- I
 am WITH ANYONE that is fighting this atrocious BEAST, NUFF SAID! 
 :P :-X
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 06:37:34 PM »
Dr. Dan,
if one does not do evil things just because he/she is afraid of a higher power then that person is evil.
One should try to be good regardless of any supervision.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 06:42:40 PM »
paulette- nobody here is calling IslamIsCancer a traitor.  I don't think he cares, anybody that says it are idiots.