Author Topic: CNN.com slandering Israelis  (Read 2095 times)

Offline mr. bungle

• Junior JTFer
CNN.com slandering Israelis
« on: June 17, 2008, 08:26:39 PM »
Has anybody come across this article on the Satanic CNN.com?  It sounds like a pack of lies to me.  They claim Israelis attacked and beat up on defenseless Arab shepherds.  This article also has the evil gall to refer to Israelis as "settlers" and the Arabs as "Palestinians."  Does anyone know the truth about what happened?

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/06/17/palestinians.beaten/index.html?iref=topnews#cnnSTCText
mr bungle

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: CNN.com slandering Israelis
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 12:36:44 PM »
CNN = Communist New Network

They're all professional Jew-Haters and on the take.

I can't swear that it is true, but I read that Ted Turner was expelled from college due to his participation in anti-Jewish activities.

Even if that can't be verified, his ex-wife "Hanoi Jane" Fonda and all of her associates are die-hard Communist "fellow-travelers" who back any and all terrorist movements.

Offline Karen

• Junior JTFer
Re: CNN.com slandering Israelis
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 07:37:44 PM »
What's new about this? CNN AP Reuters and BBC have an open jew-hating agenda. That's why lots of right leaning people out there think they're a joke, and lots of people are stopping to watch. I never watch trash like CNN and the BBC. Especially Ben Wedeman. He's a real tool.