Author Topic: Guzzies statement about Chaim and jtf. Mods Dont delete this please  (Read 5006 times)

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Re: Guzzies statement about Chaim and jtf. Mods Dont delete this please
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 07:33:58 PM »
So the poster Kiwi on that forum is the same Kiwi (Tina) I see being talked about here?  >:(
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »
Kiwi=Skippy=The Infidel=Fidei Defensor=countless other pseudonyms=Tina Greco

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 07:37:13 PM »
hmm well if it is the same Kiwi, she has quite a few posts on the other forum.
Do the admins there know who she is?
I am confused too. Is she even Jewish? Is she a white supremacist?
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 07:38:50 PM »
She's schizophrenic. Some days she claims she is a Torah Jew. Some days she claims she is a Messianic Jew. Some days she claims she is a Gentile white Aryan. Some days she claims she is a Jewish white supremacist. Some days she claims she is a Jewish supremacist (like Yekutiel). I think you get the idea.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 07:40:29 PM »
Ok.
Im new to both sites and don't know enough of the history.
I just think the infighting is stupid, and if it is the same Kiwi she should be banned there too obviously.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 07:54:05 PM »
They like her over there because she is anti-JTF. Guzofsky doesn't care what ideology or agenda his members have as long as they hate Chaim. That is why he supports people like the Shabak agent Haivri (who turned him in to the IDF), Anus-T, and StørmFrønt members.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 10:26:01 PM »
I think the story with HaIvri, was he complained to the local council that Mike's dogs were pooing all over the place.
(which mike says was an absurd allegation, his dogs are a small minority amongst the dog population there!)

It hurt mike's dog program somewhat.  And HaIvri must have known what he was doing.

So this is considered as evidence that he is a shabak agent provacateur. (the shabak does have a history of that, even admitting it once - in the case of avishai raviv. And - according to chamish - avigdor eskin admitted in court that he-eskin- was one )

what is your story about the IDF?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 10:45:36 PM »
It wasn't like that--Haivri reported to his superiors that Yekutiel was running an illegal dog operation that was training dogs to attack Arabs. Haivri is well known as a Shabak officer. But Guzzy doesn't care who his "friends" are so long as they hate Chaim.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 10:57:07 PM »
If you think his English grammar is atrocious, you should see his Hebrew. No wonder Israeli Jews can never imagine him as a leader in Israel.
Seriously, who does this clown think he is? I thought Jews, by and large, regardless of their individual righteousness, tend to be educated and at least somewhat erudite. Did this guy pass the eighth grade? He writes as poorly as the typical black. In fact, many blacks (i.e. the banned troll Erica) write noticeably better than this buffoon.

The only reason this Erev Rav isn't homeless is he has (a few) zombies he can live off of.

Guzofsky doesn't want me to reveal the reason he isn't homeless. He doesn't want me to speak about what happened after the Rabbi's murder. But if he persists in supporting evil, I may be forced to discuss more aspects of what he did in the 1990s.

Chaim, if now is  not the time to reveal the true secrets you have about the penguin dog trainer, it never will be. He has your address and phone number posted there and wont take it off. I would hope you start talking so we could have more ammo to counter their slander.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2008, 10:58:35 PM »
Don't worry DownwithIslam, Chaim's got this under control. That kapo worm and his Nazi dyke girlfriend won't know what hit them.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 11:44:35 PM »
It wasn't like that--Haivri reported to his superiors that Yekutiel was running an illegal dog operation that was training dogs to attack Arabs. Haivri is well known as a Shabak officer. But Guzzy doesn't care who his "friends" are so long as they hate Chaim.

Well known to who, and for what reason?
I have heard a reason.. That he has known job that could support him, he just sets up his kahanist website. So it's thought he gets paid by the shabak

His wife - while not directly a kahane -  is Talia Kahane's sister.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 11:59:11 PM »
If you think his English grammar is atrocious, you should see his Hebrew. No wonder Israeli Jews can never imagine him as a leader in Israel.
Seriously, who does this clown think he is? I thought Jews, by and large, regardless of their individual righteousness, tend to be educated and at least somewhat erudite. Did this guy pass the eighth grade? He writes as poorly as the typical black. In fact, many blacks (i.e. the banned troll Erica) write noticeably better than this buffoon.

The only reason this Erev Rav isn't homeless is he has (a few) zombies he can live off of.

Guzofsky doesn't want me to reveal the reason he isn't homeless. He doesn't want me to speak about what happened after the Rabbi's murder. But if he persists in supporting evil, I may be forced to discuss more aspects of what he did in the 1990s.

Chaim, if now is  not the time to reveal the true secrets you have about the penguin dog trainer, it never will be. He has your address and phone number posted there and wont take it off. I would hope you start talking so we could have more ammo to counter their slander.

DWI, that is NOT my current address and phone number. I wish Tina Greco and the penguin were my biggest problems. Unfortunately, we have much more serious challenges than these clowns.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2008, 12:00:36 AM »
Ok Chaim, I am happy to hear it isn't. I still think you need to expose guzzy even more than he himself has managed to.
I am urinating on a Koran.