Author Topic: Guzzies statement about Chaim and jtf. Mods Dont delete this please  (Read 5014 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Below is Michael Guzofsky's statement regarding jtf and chaim ben pesach. I have copied and pasted it here in case of deletion and I am enclosing the link to the thread. I know we have a policy of not linking to the splinter groups but I ask that the mods do not delete this. Guzzy the pig said in regards to Chaim "some things never change." What that large turd is saying is that chaim was and still is evil. We all know that nothing could be further from the truth. Look at the loshon hara that the bloated beasts spews about Chaim who singlehandedly freed over a million russian jews and feeds the starving children in Yesha. I dont want anyone here saying that "Guzzy is really a great guy, its just some shmucks who hijacked his forum." We now know that guzzy was behind all the attacks against jtf and supported them fully.

Again moderators and admins, I dont want this deleted.

Yekutiel
Administrator

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

JTF won
« on: Today at 06:31:28 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I guess JTF won. The JTF supporters succeeded to saboutage this forum and to punish some of the users on this forum for not supporting Chaim or not supporting him enough. Many normal people with excellent things to post are leaving the forum because of the horrible sick stuff being posted. Chaim, good work some things just never change. I have been silent until now, inspite of horrible loshon Horah Chaim publishes about me. I might decide to more actively speak out against the insanity.

I am not leaving, and I will continue to post items of interest here. I invite fellow normal people to do the same and to ignore the hate mongers. In due time we figure out how to filter off the idiots. Regardless, good sane people should not run away from evil or stupid posts. We will try our best to delete the crazy stuff and people and move on to banning ips etc when necessary. Sorry Chaim you had your fun. Don't you have anything to do with your time? Do you want me to send you puzzles and comics? CHAIM STOP THE INSANITY OR I WILL BAN YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM!! I have yet to speak out after years of sick and deranged slander. Enough is enough!  Get a life and stop harrassing good Jews!

If I had more time i would more actively moderate, however, this too will be resolved.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:59:49 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Guzzies statement about Chaim and jtf. Mods Dont delete this please
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »
Why do you have to keep fighting with that forum?  Don't you realize that it's just destructive and nothing positive comes out of that? 

The reality seems to be that the person in charge of that forum and Chaim had no problems with each other.  Then, surrogates apparently started attacking each other, which seems to have resulted in Chaim and the person in charge of that forum of having become annoyed with each other. 

When surrogates from that forum and JTF fight, doesn't that only serve to help that Bolsheviks?  The Bolsheviks want people who supported the Rav Kahane to be fighting in conflicts with each other. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:54:46 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 11:51:29 AM »
Why do you have to keep fighting with that forum?  Don't you realize that it's just destructive and nothing positive comes out of that? 

I do not agree with you on this issue rationalthought. Lets see what Chaim has to say about this.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »
That forum published very sensitive info about a very holy member of jtf. May they all suffer miserably and this is the least we can do to them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »
    When new people read this forum, we don't want them seeing all these arguments between JTF and other groups. 

I don't post at that other forum and I'm not familiar with what they've done recently. 

I think it would probably be better if you discussed it with Chaim privately rather than posting about it in the general section of this forum. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 11:59:08 AM »
Rationalthought, I dont think that is the case here. We have a serious situation which involved many members of this forum. Pictures of many members were posted at that splinter group. This is an exception to the rule. Generally I agree that its best to ignore them but this is different.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 12:01:31 PM »
Would it not be more effective than to completely isolate their forum and basically pretend as it doesn't exist? I'm sure they are getting plenty of publicity and stealing a few of our members because their link is available on this site to unsuspecting members.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »

The reality seems to be that the person in charge of that forum and Chaim had no problems with each other.  Then, surrogates apparently started attacking each other, which seems to have resulted in Chaim and the person in charge of that forum of having become annoyed with each other. 

When surrogates from that forum and JTF fight, doesn't that only serve to help that Bolsheviks?  The Bolsheviks want people who supported the Rav Kahane to be fighting in conflicts with each other. 

Right you are! No reason to fan the flames of possible potential allies...but i guess that's done for now....DWI, leave them alone...PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!  Iwould much rather you do this kind of stuff on MUZZIE forums...please stop...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 12:03:49 PM »
I have defended their forum moderators in the past, and the philosophy of their forum.  But since they don't ban people now when they really should..

Now I'm with DWI on this!

I am not against the attacks on their forum. I am even in favour of it..

They should be banning troublesome members that post things to damage jews or righteous gentiles..  

If they refuse to ban, then they can accept all the posts attacking them too.

They should realise that the value of having an open forum that allows anarchy (and to an extent their forum does, by not banning bad people   Since Damaging posts can last a while before possibly or possibly not being deleted).

The value of an open forum like that is -trumped- by the jewish value of not tolerating damage to jews and righteous gentiles.

To tolerate it as they do, is very unjewish, and unkahanist.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 12:04:54 PM »
Ok how about this, lets wait for Chaim to respond to this thread and we will see what he says. I will do whatever he says. I think thats fair. Till then though, I want this thread to stay until Chaim chimes in here with an opinion of what has transpired.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 12:06:57 PM »
I have defended their forum moderators in the past, and the philosophy of their forum.  But since they don't ban people now when they really should..

Now I'm with DWI on this!

I am not against the attacks on their forum. I am even in favour of it..

They should be banning troublesome members that post things to damage jews or righteous gentiles..   

If they refuse to ban, then they can accept all the posts attacking them too.

They should realise that the value of having an open forum that allows anarchy (and to an extent their forum does, by not banning bad people   Since Damaging posts can last a while before possibly or possibly not being deleted).

The value of an open forum like that is -trumped- by the jewish value of not tolerating damage to jews and righteous gentiles.

To tolerate it as they do, is very unjewish, and unkahanist.

QQ, I think even you dont realize exactly the type of danger they have put one specific individual in. In addition, they moderately endangered the life of another person. We have to realize that they put at least one person in GRAVE danger. I wont give more details as I dont want to bring attention to it.

But I agree with everything you have said QQ

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 12:20:28 PM »
Rationalthought, I dont think that is the case here. We have a serious situation which involved many members of this forum. Pictures of many members were posted at that splinter group. This is an exception to the rule. Generally I agree that its best to ignore them but this is different.

But why didn't you contact an administrator about this rather than posting a thread about it?

The reason why you say "Mods don't delete this" is because you know that it should have contacted an administrator.  Now you know better. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:34:19 PM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 12:57:41 PM »
                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

DWI, you are correct that Guzofsky's behavior is disgraceful, un-Jewish and evil.

Guzofsky allows Tina Greco to post an address and phone number of a JTFer as part of her signature. This has remained on their forum for days in numerous posts. Why would he allow this? Even if the address and phone number are outdated and incorrect, her intentions are evil. And Guzofsky's tolerance and cooperation with this is evil.

Guzofsky has refused to ban Tina Greco who posted a picture of JTFers on StørmFrønt, the world's largest Nazi web site. This is like turning Jews over to the Nazis. And Guzofsky refuses to ban Greco and has nothing to say about this, just like he defends the traitor informer Irv Rubin who said on the Merv Griffin Show in front of 30 million Americans that the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard deserves the death penalty.

For many years, Guzofsky tolerated and encouraged the most vicious slander against me personally. While defending Rubin and other informers, he allowed people on his so-called forum to make the most vile attacks imaginable on JTF.

However, despite the fact that Guzofsky is not a good Jew and has done terrible harm to the Jewish cause, he is a husband and a father and we are not permitted to curse him.

On the merits, you are correct about the evil things that Guzofsky has done. But our reaction cannot be to curse him because we are better than he is.

We will defend our members when Guzofsky knowingly tries to assist those who want to harm them. But we will do everything in accordance with Torah principles.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:09:58 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 01:01:35 PM »
                                                                                                                                                 בס''ד

I deleted the link to the informer forum. DWI, you reprinted Guzofsky's entire statement, so there is no need to place links to that evil so-called forum.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:10:36 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 01:26:56 PM »
                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

DWI, you are correct that Guzofsky's behavior is disgraceful, un-Jewish and evil.

Guzofsky allows Tina Greco to post an address and phone number of a JTFer as part of her signature. This has remained on their forum for days in numerous posts. Why would he allow this? Even if the address and phone number are outdated and incorrect, her intentions are evil. And Guzofsky's tolerance and cooperation with this is evil.

Guzofsky has refused to ban Tina Greco who posted a picture of JTFers on StørmFrønt, the world's largest Nazi web site. This is like turning Jews over to the Nazis. And Guzofsky refuses to ban Greco and has nothing to say about this, just like he defends the traitor informer Irv Rubin who said on the Merv Griffin Show in front of 30 million Americans that the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard deserves the death penalty.

For many years, Guzofsky tolerated and encouraged the most vicious slander against me personally. While defending Rubin and other informers, he allowed people on his so-called forum to make the most vile attacks imaginable on JTF.

However, despite the fact that Guzofsky is not a good Jew and has done terrible harm to the Jewish cause, he is a husband and a father and we are not permitted to curse him.

On the merits, you are correct about the evil things that Guzofsky has done. But our reaction cannot be to curse him because we are better than he is.

We will defend our members when Guzofsky knowingly tries to assist those who want to harm them. But we will do everything in accordance with Torah principles.

I agree totally with you.

I can't understand, that the leadership of the other forum is allowing this. There are so many evil people out there, who have prooven countless times, that they are willing to kill Jews, that "non-acting" by the leadership is here a clear crime. They are totally out of their mind.

They have to remove Skippy and all her posts instantly from their forum, or they are guilty of attempted murder through neglect.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »
What a disappointing statement. He manages to write two paragraphs, but essentially says nothing and does nothing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 03:02:24 PM »
Chaim, I know that this is probably a Torah issue that I know nothing about, but what is the significance of this? Sheik Nasrallah is a husband and father. Adolf Eichmann was a husband and father. The Satmar "rebbe" was a husband and father.

Can you please explain this for me?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 03:04:28 PM »
Quote from: Mike Gufagsky
I guess JTF won. The JTF supporters succeeded to saboutage this forum and to punish some of the users on this forum for not supporting Chaim or not supporting him enough. Many normal people with excellent things to post are leaving the forum because of the horrible sick stuff being posted. Chaim, good work some things just never change. I have been silent until now, inspite of horrible loshon Horah Chaim publishes about me. I might decide to more actively speak out against the insanity.

I am not leaving, and I will continue to post items of interest here. I invite fellow normal people to do the same and to ignore the hate mongers. In due time we figure out how to filter off the idiots. Regardless, good sane people should not run away from evil or stupid posts. We will try our best to delete the crazy stuff and people and move on to banning ips etc when necessary. Sorry Chaim you had your fun. Don't you have anything to do with your time? Do you want me to send you puzzles and comics? CHAIM STOP THE INSANITY OR I WILL BAN YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM!! I have yet to speak out after years of sick and deranged slander. Enough is enough!  Get a life and stop harrassing good Jews!

If I had more time i would more actively moderate, however, this too will be resolved.

What a pathetic, sniveling, crying b***h. Big threat... he might ban Chaim from his forum--ooh, I bet Chaim is quaking in his boots.  ::)

Guzzy's grammar and spelling are atrocious. I would correct it, but don't have two hours to do so!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 03:41:48 PM »
Chaim, I know that this is probably a Torah issue that I know nothing about, but what is the significance of this? Sheik Nasrallah is a husband and father. Adolf Eichmann was a husband and father. The Satmar "rebbe" was a husband and father.

Can you please explain this for me?

Guzofsky's children are Jews who are growing up in Israel and are receiving a yeshiva education. So there is a reasonable chance that they may turn out to be righteous even if their father isn't. On our Hebrew forum, for example, we have some wonderful young members whose parents are leftists.

The children of Nasrallah and Eichmann are almost certain to follow in their fathers' footsteps.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 03:44:02 PM »
Quote from: Mike Gufagsky

What a pathetic, sniveling, crying b***h. Big threat... he might ban Chaim from his forum--ooh, I bet Chaim is quaking in his boots.  ::)

Guzzy's grammar and spelling are atrocious. I would correct it, but don't have two hours to do so!

If you think his English grammar is atrocious, you should see his Hebrew. No wonder Israeli Jews can never imagine him as a leader in Israel.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 03:46:55 PM »
Chaim, I think you are being far too kind to guzzy. This animal is currently allowing that private info to be viewed by any nazi that wants to see it. Guzzy is putting your life in danger so the least we can do is curse him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 07:21:38 PM »
Guzofsky's children are Jews who are growing up in Israel and are receiving a yeshiva education. So there is a reasonable chance that they may turn out to be righteous even if their father isn't. On our Hebrew forum, for example, we have some wonderful young members whose parents are leftists.

The children of Nasrallah and Eichmann are almost certain to follow in their fathers' footsteps.
I think the dog trainer is far worse than the average Israeli leftist. Many Israeli leftists are simply mainstream, ignorant fools who conceivably could be won over to our side, as you often point out to us all. That is why we are spending so much on Hebrew advertising, after all. Guzofsky is a different animal (literally) entirely. He knows the justice of the right-wing Kahanist cause and yet chooses to be an informing rodef. He is far worse than the typical Israeli Bolshevist in my book and is more along the lines of uber-Erev Rav like Adam Shapiro and Noam Chomsky.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 07:26:13 PM »
If you think his English grammar is atrocious, you should see his Hebrew. No wonder Israeli Jews can never imagine him as a leader in Israel.
Seriously, who does this clown think he is? I thought Jews, by and large, regardless of their individual righteousness, tend to be educated and at least somewhat erudite. Did this guy pass the eighth grade? He writes as poorly as the typical black. In fact, many blacks (i.e. the banned troll Erica) write noticeably better than this buffoon.

The only reason this Erev Rav isn't homeless is he has (a few) zombies he can live off of.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »
Seriously, who does this clown think he is? I thought Jews, by and large, regardless of their individual righteousness, tend to be educated and at least somewhat erudite. Did this guy pass the eighth grade? He writes as poorly as the typical black. In fact, many blacks (i.e. the banned troll Erica) write noticeably better than this buffoon.

The only reason this Erev Rav isn't homeless is he has (a few) zombies he can live off of.

Guzofsky doesn't want me to reveal the reason he isn't homeless. He doesn't want me to speak about what happened after the Rabbi's murder. But if he persists in supporting evil, I may be forced to discuss more aspects of what he did in the 1990s.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 07:33:36 PM »
I am sure everything this pig, who has never worked an honest day in his life, has ever done is evil. I wouldn't be surprised if he welcomed HaRav (zt"l)'s murder, so that he could then assume sole leadership of the Kahanist movement.