1 (5.3%)
A Whorefront member
0 (0%)
A self-hating GayDL-type Jew
3 (15.8%)
Other
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ari (-fat)--a serious poll  (Read 3840 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ari (-fat)--a serious poll
« on: June 18, 2008, 12:25:58 AM »
This is a poll about the backstabbing rodef Ari (from here on out, let's just call him Arifat), who is Tina Greco's greatest fan and accomplice. I'm at a loss to explain why he did what he did, but barely knew him. So I wanted to ask your opinions.

Chaimfan

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ari (-fat)--a serious poll
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 12:30:11 AM »
I say just a stupid naive kid. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 12:31:37 AM »
Part of me thinks he was just another perverse teenager (hoping to get in Tina's pants [obviously not knowing what she really looks like]). But I have never been one to believe that most people are stupid. I am leaning towards thinking he was a deliberate agent of malice.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 12:33:41 AM »
Well I don't think this is the kind of poll this forum needs right now with all the backstabbing going on but I vote he was just an idiot kid.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 12:34:50 AM »
Speaking of them, Skippy and Kelly are sending private messages on Kahane.org. I clicked on Who's Online and saw that. I guess they're writing to each other.
Then I am disgusted with Kelly. A shame--she actually was a quality member at one point.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 12:37:57 AM »
Yacov, I believe she was given a moderator position far too quickly. They are evil.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 12:45:12 AM »
Ari was a kid who craved attention and Skippy was the one to give it to him therefore he sold US out!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 01:02:33 AM »
Could it be they are brainwashed by Skippy?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 01:27:15 AM »
what did ari do???

Is kelly still with jtf?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 01:33:12 AM »
Ari, Kelly, and Skippy are all traitors in my opinion. I didn't even realize their accounts were deleted. One must never go against the Jewish people and always be pro-Israel.  O0

So many people have been sold down the river here on this forum, from scum like this. Why do we attract weird creepy Naziphiles and traitors? Only in a very small number though.  :P :-[

Why would they leave the greatest forum on the internet and go to Kahane.org?

I just found it unbelievable how Skippy, at one point had like 8000 evil Nazi posts, and then kept changing her name from Fidei Defensor, or something like that, back to Skippy, and then it was The Infidel at one time. All Nazi Bolshevism she posted. She has perpetrated so many Nazi crimes by posting JTF members pictures on Whorefront! I even remember her evil Nazi Kiwi accent when she did a JTF video.

All these traitors are just making me sick, I gotta listen to Ask JTF again.  O0

I think Ari, Skippy, and Kelly are all having a massive ---y on Whorefront. I can't believe I wrote that, but I had to just state it out their. Sorry if it was uncalled for, I apologize, for my rude line.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 01:34:20 AM »
Speaking of them, Skippy and Kelly are sending private messages on Kahane.org. I clicked on Who's Online and saw that. I guess they're writing to each other.
Then I am disgusted with Kelly. A shame--she actually was a quality member at one point.

When was that?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 01:41:04 AM »
what did ari do???

Is kelly still with jtf?
Ari supplied pictures of JTF members to Tina so she could post them on Whorefront. Kelly quit on her own when Tina was banned in support of her.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 01:42:00 AM »

When was that?

lol scriabin

my take on this:  kelly is denying to yacov that she was pm'ing with kiwi, but something sure is suspicious about the fact that traitors from this group all end up on that forum together and then these big plots and deceptions occur.  kiwi is still lying to the members there  and gets big support from rivera the scumbag

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 01:56:14 AM »
I just made a post about Kelly asking who she is and then the same about Ari!

I am laughing hysterically and can NOT stop!

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Oh YAcov, you bad bad man  ^-^ :D

Those posts are hilarious!

So it was Ari whom gave the photos eh? Did he know what she was going to use the picture for?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 02:16:04 AM »
Unbelievable on how some people turn out to be.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 04:03:44 AM »
Ari, you are an evil traitor and you will burn in hell. You hand over pictures from a Jewish forum to be posted on a Nazi forum? You're the scum of the earth. You and your fat ugly girlfriend Tina Greco, the Arafat-lookalike, would have turned over Jews to the Nazi concentration camps.

And don't use your mental illness as an excuse. Yes, Ari is a severe obsessive compulsive manic depressive who spends an entire day cleaning the same thing over and over again. But even nutjobs like Ari have free will. Even nutjobs like Ari know that you don't hand Jews over to Nazis like you tried to with your ugly girlfriend Tina Eva Braun Greco.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 05:36:11 AM »
Ari, you are an evil traitor and you will burn in hell. You hand over pictures from a Jewish forum to be posted on a Nazi forum? You're the scum of the earth. You and your fat ugly girlfriend Tina Greco, the Arafat-lookalike, would have turned over Jews to the Nazi concentration camps.

And don't use your mental illness as an excuse. Yes, Ari is a severe obsessive compulsive manic depressive who spends an entire day cleaning the same thing over and over again. But even nutjobs like Ari have free will. Even nutjobs like Ari know that you don't hand Jews over to Nazis like you tried to with your ugly girlfriend Tina Eva Braun Greco.

Pfui Ari!  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 08:37:10 AM »
i always thought those pictures of him were irritating to look at.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 03:36:19 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 11:27:20 AM »

Brandwunde in Hölle Ari O0

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »

Brandwunde in Hölle Ari O0
:::D :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 11:56:11 AM »
listen...tina greco is a the likes of allen-t...very emotianlly mentally disturbed and unstable and very disgruntled that we rejected them...

the same goes with many former JTFers who have suddenly become passionately anti-JTF...

and not only anti-JTF, but OBSESSIVELY so...

SO, my two cents..they are all garbage...very stubborn very jealous..no humility no nothing...let them float in the sea of their own blood.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »
Here's what I don't understand, Why do people get so vicious about being banned? I can understand not liking it, maybe even being a little angry, but what I don't understand is why they would be so angry that they would want people to be hurt.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 01:42:57 PM »
Here's what I don't understand, Why do people get so vicious about being banned? I can understand not liking it, maybe even being a little angry, but what I don't understand is why they would be so angry that they would want people to be hurt.

I think Skippy has started all this, because she is mentally ill, but not stupid.

I have read the thread in which Skippy brainwashed Ari before they have hidden it.

Even English is not my mother-language, I read this evil poison between the lines. It was really demonical.

First they asked Ari for help, then they feed him with agitation against orthodox Judaism and finally they brought him to betray JTF.

After JTF has banned Ari for his treason, they strengthen him in his wrong way and Ari published personal messages openly.

I mean nobody told Ari, that this thread was open for everybody to see. They wanted Ari to do things openly to cut all bridges back to JTF.

Skippy is the most evil person I have known during my time here on this forum.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »
I have a tendency to think the best of people but sometimes I'm just very wrong.  >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 02:05:34 PM »
I have a tendency to think the best of people but sometimes I'm just very wrong.  >:(
I am the opposite I dont trust anyone they have to earn my trust