Author Topic: Question of the day: Who can you trust?  (Read 1339 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Question of the day: Who can you trust?
« on: June 18, 2008, 03:08:06 PM »
As this is an open forum and you would think those that join do care what our agenda is, but then as time goes by those that you think you can trust turn out to be liars, vindictive, and at this point just malicious.

And who can you trust?  I know I trust myself.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Question of the day: Who can you trust?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 03:10:58 PM »
I agree with you I usually don't trust anyone people have to earn my trust

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 03:41:45 PM »
these are really common sense questions, you aren't seriously going to weed out traitors with a thread like this.. Therefore, it doesn't help to dwell on this continuously.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »
trust others...but don't trust too much..tina is nothing nor are many others...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 05:02:45 PM »
I agree with you I usually don't trust anyone people have to earn my trust

Exactly. You can't trust anyone nowadays.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 05:07:13 PM »
Trust no one, not even yourself until the day you die (pirki avot  O0 ). But also if you feel that you have personal information that you dont want others to know about you, then never post it on a forum, or even say it by phone. Only say things to people close to you in person, because 1- the question is who can you trust, and 2- every email or PM is checked, and easily accesible for those who can manipulate the system.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 05:21:53 PM »
I think it's important to remember that anyone can see this website.  There are certainly Nazis, leftists and Muslims monitoring the forum and they WILL use anything against you. 

It sounds like Skippy is some Lee Harvey Oswald type who switches political opinions from one extreme to another.  She might be bipolar and someone criticizing her might have set her off the deep end. 

Even crazy people can figure out how to take the bus on time to the local corner to start screaming about aliens coming out of their broccoli.   :P

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 05:24:17 PM »
I guess it's best to let people earn your trust rather than giving it and finding yourself betrayed later.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 05:51:51 PM »
                                                                                                                               בס''ד

I trust only G-d. Every one of us has free will and is capable of committing terrible sins, G-d forbid.

But we must have a certain level of trust in order to function. There are many people that I love and care about. Even they are capable of falling into the trap of sin, just as I am. Therefore, we must strengthen each other morally and spiritually. We have to work together and love each other to make this a better world. If that leads to disappointments and betrayals sometimes, then so be it. We must always strive to do the right thing even if others fail us and fail themselves.

Of course, we should not be fools. We have to use wisdom and discretion. There are bad people out there, and then there are people who are not bad, just weak. We should be cautious and use common sense. But we must have a certain level of trust to succeed.

And we must always be motivated by our love for our family, our friends, and the good and righteous people everywhere. We must be motivated by our desire for justice and truth. We must be motivated by our desire to serve G-d as He would want us to.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 06:04:28 PM »
Great advice Chaim, thanks for posting that.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 07:47:27 PM »
Trust no one, not even yourself until the day you die (pirki avot  O0 ). But also if you feel that you have personal information that you dont want others to know about you, then never post it on a forum, or even say it by phone. Only say things to people close to you in person, because 1- the question is who can you trust, and 2- every email or PM is checked, and easily accesible for those who can manipulate the system.

I say, "Don't do things that you feel you will need to hide one day."  But if you do something that you know you might regret, best to try to forget you ever did it...  :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 08:56:31 PM »
                                                                                                                               בס''ד

I trust only G-d. Every one of us has free will and is capable of committing terrible sins, G-d forbid.

But we must have a certain level of trust in order to function. There are many people that I love and care about. Even they are capable of falling into the trap of sin, just as I am. Therefore, we must strengthen each other morally and spiritually. We have to work together and love each other to make this a better world. If that leads to disappointments and betrayals sometimes, then so be it. We must always strive to do the right thing even if others fail us and fail themselves.

Of course, we should not be fools. We have to use wisdom and discretion. There are bad people out there, and then there are people who are not bad, just weak. We should be cautious and use common sense. But we must have a certain level of trust to succeed.

And we must always be motivated by our love for our family, our friends, and the good and righteous people everywhere. We must be motivated by our desire for justice and truth. We must be motivated by our desire to serve G-d as He would want us to.

Chaim I love you like if you were my own brother, but as of the past few months the ones that were sticking the most have become the biggest disappointment, I think Admins and Mods may have to begin a screening.   I hate to say this but there are some that are no longer here at one point we all thought we can trust
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 08:58:21 PM »
You can only trust God and yourself, everyone else is an associate.