Author Topic: AMASTERWOLF has been TOS'd from AOL, this is ENOUGH. WE HAVE TO FIGHT THIS NOW.  (Read 1868 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  AGAIN, WOLF got TOS'd THIS IS ENOUGH. I have announced ALL OVER PALTALK, that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  I have been TOS'd twice now for speaking out against barack hussein mohammed obama, either someone on the email thread SOLD HIM OUT OR- his IP is being tracked, this has to STOP NOW. NOW. I need ALL info on telephone #'s to AOL, VALID EMAILS, anything and everything- DIRT- WHATEVER you can find. I HAVE HAD IT- Please- SOMEONE- put this on sticky on the TOP of the FORUM, I HAVE HAD IT.  They are TOS ing HIM bc of JTF- that IS the REASON- PAST TIME TO GET OFFENSE. NOW, ASAP.

I am sorry I am screaming but this is ABOMINABLE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
No one will ever silence me.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Can you find another ISP?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
AOL is a joke. They're very politically "correct". I've heard nothing but bad things about them.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Today (half of the day), for some reason I cant get on AOL. But whatever, im using Firefox.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Today (half of the day), for some reason I cant get on AOL. But whatever, im using Firefox.

Tzvi, if you use aol or AIM add me I want also a JTF coalition on AOL cause of the large volume in chats and emails.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Can you find another ISP?

Absolutely. "Yes they can>:( Some people actually LIVE doing this ALL DAY LONG.  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
Is it time to start: "Jews Against AOL"?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

Tzvi, if you use aol or AIM add me I want also a JTF coalition on AOL cause of the large volume in chats and emails.

Okay, you mean add your screename? If it isn't the same as your name here, then PM me.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Okay, you mean add your screename? If it isn't the same as your name here, then PM me.

You can PM me to tell me your's mine is amasterwolf

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

You can PM me to tell me your's mine is amasterwolf

This is another sellout SLOB that Myself and Masterwolf ATTACKED, and ATTACKED ALL DAY LONG yesterday- over and over, again and again.  I have probably rcvd over 100 emails EASILY, along with David, of people saying they did not do this ATROCITY.  I can almost guarantee that this RAT has ran for cover, and was filled with emails- I am SERIOUS- NON STOP emails all day long.   So, JTF young men- What did I tell you, and it actually was tested- I said on my audio to  F I G H T  because when you are bold, and get in the face of your enemies, Ha Shem OUR GREAT G-D WILL STAND in the GAP and will be YOUR REAR Guard, He WILL be WITH you- when you TAKE courage. And you HAVE to TAKE courage. So, 2 MAJOR Victories, against the ENEMIES of Ha Shem!! Amen!  "For He HAS smitten the cheek of your Enemies, and Scattered the wicked!"  It is CLEAR, The Mighty ONE of Israel....................IS HERE.  B"H!!
What a MIGHTY G-d WE SERVE!!!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל