Author Topic: Michelle Obama yamma on the View  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Michelle Obama yamma on the View
« on: June 19, 2008, 12:33:43 AM »
She said that her comment about being "Happy for the first time." really meant that she was "Really really happy for the first time as an American, but was always proud of this country."

What are your two cents?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Michelle Obama yamma on the View
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 12:34:51 AM »
She said that her comment about being "Happy for the first time." really meant that she was "Really really happy for the first time as an American, but was always proud of this country."

What are your two cents?

Sounds like she's lying to me. lol I think she meant what she said the first time, except that she was never truly proud of her country at all, just happy that Barack was winning.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 12:36:38 AM »
She is a lying monkey she is a liar like her muslim husband and a racist like him as well

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 12:37:02 AM »

What are your two cents?

Sounds like she's lying to me. lol I think she meant what she said the first time, except that she was never truly proud of her country at all, just happy that Barack was winning.

But isn't it possible that, this is what she meant? I mean, i know we hate her and that she is pure evil, but still...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 12:37:48 AM »

What are your two cents?

Lying marxist racist criminal at it again.  She can't erase her comments from the public record.  We all know what she said.  We all know what they stand for.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 12:48:29 AM »

What are your two cents?

But isn't it possible that, this is what she meant? I mean, i know we hate her and that she is pure evil, but still...

It's always possible.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 12:53:45 AM »

What are your two cents?

Sure if you're gullible.  Well, I'm not!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 12:56:31 AM »

What are your two cents?

Dr. Dan:  Her quote was not "happy for the first time."   She is revising it just like all the obama supporters were trying to do when they called up talk radio.  First redefine it to something she didn't actually say, then explain why it's ok.   She didn't say happy for the first time.   She said for the first time in her adult life she's proud of her country.   That's it.  Nothing about happy or sad.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 01:07:45 AM »
LOL hahhahhaha I'm watching the clip on youtube and they are pretending that the media distorted her comment by taking out the "really"    What a farce!   Whoopi goldberg is making excuses for her and all the other women are going along with it.

In reality, Michelle Obama said the comment TWICE.   Once with the word "really," and at another location, in a different speech, she said the same comment without the word "really!"   And here whoopi is trying to twist by saying you see, when they don't report the "really' it changes it, when you listen to the statement it sounds a lot different with the 'really' in there....    Yet she also said the same thing without the really so who cares?

It never ends.   The trail of lies ... never ends...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 07:31:57 AM »

What are your two cents?

It's always possible.

Everybody lies right? So how do you konw Michelle Obama lied...(it's a question for everyone...)

once again on the record...she is scum of the earth! 

And when Hillary or Bill lie, you can see through them...but i wonder how do you know that michelle obama lied about his one?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 07:34:24 AM »
LOL hahhahhaha I'm watching the clip on youtube and they are pretending that the media distorted her comment by taking out the "really"    What a farce!   Whoopi goldberg is making excuses for her and all the other women are going along with it.

In reality, Michelle Obama said the comment TWICE.   Once with the word "really," and at another location, in a different speech, she said the same comment without the word "really!"   And here whoopi is trying to twist by saying you see, when they don't report the "really' it changes it, when you listen to the statement it sounds a lot different with the 'really' in there....    Yet she also said the same thing without the really so who cares?

that's teh answer i was looking to be posted.

btw, i wasn't trying to be gullible at all...Some people just want to say, "oh she's a liar..see she's lying?"  And i ask, what proof do you have?  And this is sufficient in my eyes.

We at JTF need to stop assuming lies and show proof after proof after proof to be credible.  If we just flame, well, we will be nothing more than flamers.

Chaim also is great at exposing the truth by showing proof..and not jsut one thing..a million things..about an evil person.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 06:03:54 PM »
That show is such slime and evil. 

From clips I've seen of it on shows like O'Reilly, Joy Behar is basically a mouthpiece of moveon.org.  All of the co-hosts of that show except for Hasselbeck support Obama. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 06:05:23 PM »

You're being too generous.  Michelle Obama stated it in multiple speeches.  It if was a mistake, she wouldn't have repeated in another speech. 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:08:23 PM by RationalThought110 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 06:06:51 PM »

That show needs to be exposed for how evil it is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 01:41:15 AM »

That show needs to be exposed for how evil it is.

If I had time I would make a video.   Right now, I just can't.  Maybe in a few weeks though.  Just a quick video exposing the lies in this michelle obama on the view clip.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 12:14:56 PM »
Eh, too bad the "whitey tape" does not exist. Stupid Hillary democrats putting out a hoax. I'm more upset at that moron Larry Johnson than Michelle Obama to be honest.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.