Author Topic: Why are members posting StørmFrønt Lies about Disney Here??!!  (Read 1323 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
WHy are people re-igniting these old lies about walk being an anti-semite?  None of it is true... and this was all started because of Walts vocal opposition to communism in the mid to late 40's.

Im shocked and disappointed that our members are lowering themselves to the Jew hating liars of StørmFrønt.

Walt HATED the nazis and was a huge supporter of Jewish causes.

This is why he was made man of the year at B’nai B’rith in 1955. 

I encourage everyone to watch this video that walt himself greenlighted.  It was the scariest bit of animation I have ever seen.. showing nazis as the most psychotic and evil people that one can imagine.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why are members posting StørmFrønt Lies about Disney Here??!!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 02:47:56 PM »
WHy are people re-igniting these old lies about walk being an anti-semite?  None of it is true... and this was all started because of Walts vocal opposition to communism in the mid to late 40's.

Im shocked and disappointed that our members are lowering themselves to the Jew hating liars of StørmFrønt.

I encourage everyone to watch this video that walt himself greenlighted.  It was the scariest bit of animation I have ever seen.. showing nazis as the most psychotic and evil people that one can imagine.

I never saw this before. Very good!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 02:53:39 PM »

I never saw this before. Very good!

Yes.  that was a GREAT piece of propaganda.  Honestly... its truly the scariest animation I have EVER seen.  I was going to show it to my 6 year old son... but I figured it might traumatize him too much.  I'll wait until hes older.  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »
My brother is 41 he loves cartoons i'll show him it.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 05:06:42 PM »
The fat Nazi woman looks like Tina Greco.

hahahahahha

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 08:12:38 PM »
What is StørmFrønt anyway and why are they posting lies about Disney?  Are they retarded or something?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 09:55:19 PM »
     Some Nazi groups have attempted to post similar lies about Ben Franklin,   George Washington,  and Thomas Jefferson.     In essence,   by associating credible people with hatred,   they are attempting to legitimize their hatred.     Thankfully,  the Internet can be used to discredit their hateful propaganda.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 09:57:05 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 01:24:42 AM »
     Some Nazi groups have attempted to post similar lies about Ben Franklin,   George Washington,  and Thomas Jefferson.     In essence,   by associating credible people with hatred,   they are attempting to legitimize their hatred.     Thankfully,  the Internet can be used to discredit their hateful propaganda.

Yes. but unfortunately... it can be used to spread their propaganda as well. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 01:27:32 AM »

Exactly .  The only people who say that Franklin, Washington, the US founding fathers etc were Nazis are people (neo-nazis) who want the USA to be Nazi today!!!