Author Topic: Tina Greco Lies To Yekutiel's Forum  (Read 1928 times)

admin

Tina Greco Lies To Yekutiel's Forum
« on: June 20, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »
Here is what that Victorian whore wrote.

I never posted those pictures on StørmFrønt.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Tina Greco Lies To Yekutiel's Forum
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 12:57:33 AM »
What a dirty liar it took me 1 hour to clean out the forum she plastered all over and I hope I gotten them all
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 12:58:00 AM »
First she admits to it, says why it doesn't matter that she did it, then she lies about it.   So tiresome.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 02:12:08 AM »
Quote from: Kiwi

Quote from: Bill Clinton
I did not have sexual relations with that women.

Quote from: Barack Hussein Obama
[Mouth Moving]

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 02:22:03 AM »
Here is what that Victorian whore wrote.

Even if by some remote chance Tina Greco is telling the truth,     she did admit to posting pictures of people w/o permission in the Forum that she made the above statement.    Anyone could have come to that Forum and posted it in other Forums and Message Boards.      That in itself endangered a number of people.      

On top of that despicable act,   she posted info about people that could have endangered countless lives.    The fact that she has the gall to still post on that other Forum,   demonstrates she has total contempt for the members of that Forum,  as well as the members of this Forum.    She is one pathetic individual!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 03:52:24 AM »
Tina Greco was a miserable animal from the first day she came on to the JTF forum. I became disturbed very early on with her because she would start the most incredible witch hunts here on the forum and pick people apart until they could not take anymore and would leave the forum. We lost some good people because they just could not take dealing Tina Greco (aka.Skippy the fat nasty beast). She knew how to play a game in the short term that divided our forum and gave her more and more influence. At one point she even had access to our moderators section which I always felt was a real problem. Thankfully she overplayed her hand and people here started to see exactly what they were dealing with. As far as the picture goes she can shove it up her fat a-s. I knew that once she found out a picture existed of people here she would work at getting it to use it as she did. As for myself it was not a problem I could care less about the picture. I am glad she posted it because it shows people just what sort of nut job we were dealing with. The people over at Kahane really don't understand what they are harboring on their forum. Their inability to control things over there showed very plainly the other night and when they try to get rid of Tina Greco she will have a field day with them that will more than likely put an end to that forum once and for all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 07:17:47 AM »
Quote from: Kiwi

Quote from: Bill Clinton
I did not have sexual relations with that women.

Quote from: Barack Hussein Obama
[Mouth Moving]

What do those three people have in common? Answer they are lie!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 07:26:37 AM »
Skippy lol. Make it Captain Hands
DukeNukem

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 11:03:32 AM »
I don't think Yekutiel cares about those lies or any others from her.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 12:20:06 PM »
Then how does he want to pretend to be credible when he has a nazi liar on his site?  That is just sick I don't care I thought Jews were to fight off nazis not invite them
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 01:12:01 PM »
My Question is:
  She told the jtf- "3 hours"
She told the "kahane.org" : I warned them, matter of FACT, she said it 3/4 times, when relaying what she would do.
So, WHY is she NOT banned? I have a little GIRL here, that was a VICTIM of her abominable and unlawful CYBER-TERRORISM - are they NOT Orthodox Jews? 

GRECO, Tina NURSE Melbourne, Victiora AUSTRALIA, IS A CYBER-TERRORIST, Practicing CYBER-TERRORISM

VICTIMS OF  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act 

Even though I cant STAND the Patriot Act, I would say- on this behalf, I would use it, since it is now GLOBAL.

So, she is a GLOBAL-CYBER-TERRORIST, Greco, Tina MELBOURNE  VICTORIA  AUSTRALIA
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 06:52:21 PM »
Then how does he want to pretend to be credible when he has a nazi liar on his site?  That is just sick I don't care I thought Jews were to fight off nazis not invite them

Very well stated.     It's inexcusable that this other Forum has not banned and condemned Tina Greco/ Kiwi.    She is the definition of sadistic.    Those running that Forum are putting their own members at great risk by demonstrating any trust in her.    Those who still consider her as a friend are complete fools and are very likely in for a reality check.

Once the Jewish Sabbath is over,   someone with Moderator responsibilities at that Forum needs to take immediate action in removing her membership.     Anything less can only lead to problems for Jews and Righteous Gentiles.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »

Very well stated.     It's inexcusable that this other Forum has not banned and condemned Tina Greco/ Kiwi.    She is the definition of sadistic.    Those running that Forum are putting their own members at great risk by demonstrating any trust in her.    Those who still consider her as a friend are complete fools and are very likely in for a reality check.

Once the Jewish Sabbath is over,   someone with Moderator responsibilities at that Forum needs to take immediate action in removing her membership.     Anything less can only lead to problems for Jews and Righteous Gentiles.     

Indeed. Kiwi alias Greco is a threat. She is as Jewish as an ape in the Kongo. This other forum is in my oppinion no forum, but a pound.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »
This other forum is in my oppinion no forum, but a pound.
Amen to that.  O0

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 11:11:14 PM »
Tina Greco is not Jewish. She's a Nazi. Meir Cohen already exposed in an earlier thread how she tells different lies on every forum that she pollutes.