Author Topic: STOP MICHALE BLOOMBERG NOW!  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
STOP MICHALE BLOOMBERG NOW!
« on: June 20, 2008, 10:19:09 AM »
Michael Bloomberg is in FL and campaigning for Obama and spreading the word that he is NOT a closet Muslim and Joe Liebermann is a liar! But he has NOT endorsed him yet!
WE should send him emails, and make phone calls to protest his wrong decision!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: STOP MICHALE BLOOMBERG NOW!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 10:33:22 AM »
I think Libermann supports McCain

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 10:35:35 AM »
Are you sure that parrot faced midget is doing such a thing :-\ >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 12:09:28 PM »
Michael Bloomberg is in FL and campaigning for Obama and spreading the word that he is NOT a closet Muslim and Joe Liebermann is a liar! But he has NOT endorsed him yet!

Only a self-hating Jew would support a man who admires an anti-Semite.

SICKENING
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 12:13:09 PM »
Mike 'the kike' is at it again!
  when will this self loathing piece of drek stop his campaign of admiration towards the most evil and vile enemies of the Jewish people.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 12:14:09 PM »

Only a self-hating Jew would support a man who admires an anti-Semite.

SICKENING

Definitely self-hating, no ?'s asked, but can we call him a Jew? Come on, I know Gentiles that are more Jewish! The guy is 66 years old, shtuping someone who isn't even Jewish.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 06:19:03 AM »
Let me be clear,
Michael Bloomberg has Not endorsed Obama yet but is actively campaigning for Obama and trying to convince Jewish voters in FL to vote for him!
the reason is Joe Lieberman went to FL and told many Jewish voters that Obama is a closet Muslim!
Which I believe is the truth! Lieberman is a true Jew and supports McCain.
What Bloomberg tries to do is to convince those fellows the oppsite!
What does Bloomberg want?
Another Jew who is backing Obama is George Soros!
Tell me, why would they want Obama?
may be they are afraid of Israel to attack Iran and cause a crisis in the world.
But let me tell U, that may happen before the end of the Bush admin anyways! My guess is end of August 2008 Israel may take out Iran's nuclear facility!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 10:15:19 AM »
I thought Bloomberg was republican.

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 04:58:56 PM »
liebermann is awesome!!! he is obviously supporting mccain!!!
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »
Lieberman is awesome!!! he is obviously supporting mccain!!!
I hope you're not referring to 'Joeeey' Lieberman. He's a self hating Jew based on all accounts!

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »
Lieberman is awesome!!! he is obviously supporting mccain!!!
I hope you're not referring to 'Joeeey' Lieberman. He's a self hating Jew based on all accounts!

yea hes an orthodox jew obviously he hates himself! lol just like me the secular jew i must hate myself too!!

lieberman rocks my socks  O0
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 10:20:59 PM »
  Katie,    I recommend the following article:

http://www.jonathanpollard.org/2003/011503a.htm
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 10:23:46 PM »
I thought Bloomberg was republican.

Michael Bloomberg was a Republican  ( in name only. )   Around this time last year,   Bloomberg became an Independent.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 10:30:03 PM »
Well, I don't like Lieberman, but if he's got the guts as a politician to call him a Muslim, then way to go Lieberman.  And if Doomberg is calling him a liar, then Lieberman must be telling the truth.  They could of course both be lying at the same time just to divide the voters.  But I doubt that Lieb is lying about this because we all know that Obama is a Muslim and we got the word of his half-brother to prove it.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »
Everyone, I have the answer to this topic. In the words of that great philosospher Hesh from the Sopranos "What is the one thing that any man can not live without? Make like a moyel, and finish his bris." At least it would be good for a couple of laughs :::D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 04:16:22 PM »

eb22, sorry if i dont consider an article posted on a convicted spy's website who betrayed the US (i.e. stealing classified documents and showing them to a foreign government) exactly trustworthy.. not trying to insult you but when you attack lieberman you're attacking the wrong person.. hes not an anti-semite or someone who wants to destroy israel..

haha

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 02:58:01 AM »

eb22, sorry if i dont consider an article posted on a convicted spy's website who betrayed the US (i.e. stealing classified documents and showing them to a foreign government) exactly trustworthy.. not trying to insult you but when you attack lieberman you're attacking the wrong person.. hes not an anti-semite or someone who wants to destroy israel..

Katie,

It wasn't just a "foreign government", it was Israel, an ally of the U.S. and that info saved the Jews there from the possiblity of another holocoust. The U.S. had on obligation to give Israel such vital info. That's why we support Pollard here at JTF. At the very least his sentence far far outweighs the severity of the crime when you consider what I said above. Pollard is a hero to the Jewish people because that info allowed the Israeli Air force to wipe out Iraq's nuclear reactor which Saddam planned to use to nuke Israel out of existence.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.