Author Topic: I have a great idea how to punish that dog (THIS IS FOR REAL)  (Read 1952 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
We know a lot about her, we have her pictures too.
How about a nice video for Zootube showing her address and everything we know about her?
All members can upload that video and I'll make several accounts of my own because I can change my IP address the same way Tina does. We can make her famous, do you like this idea yes or no?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 06:50:47 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: I have a great idea how to punish that dog
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 06:49:50 PM »
LOL hunt her down... like a dog

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I have a great idea how to punish that dog (THIS IS FOR REAL)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 11:24:33 PM »
This is certainly another step to be considered.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 11:53:22 PM »
Yes, and play ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST to your vid. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »
We've got the dog--how about the dog trainer now?

Long shot, but surely Israel has laws against cyberterrorism. I am sure what the penguin did in his collaboration with that beached orca is illegal in Israel, if someone wants to prosecute him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 02:08:53 AM »
I hate to be a party pooper CF but what about Yekutiel's family? Even if we don't like him personally should his family be punished? I thought Chaim said that Yekutiel was a husband and father and therefore shouldn't be cursed with one of the curses. Would this also apply to not getting him into legal trouble?

I'd hate to think that an innocent person could get hurt through the collateral damage of such an action.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 02:15:21 AM »
I hate to be a party pooper CF but what about Yekutiel's family? Even if we don't like him personally should his family be punished? I thought Chaim said that Yekutiel was a husband and father and therefore shouldn't be cursed with one of the curses. Would this also apply to not getting him into legal trouble?

I'd hate to think that an innocent person could get hurt through the collateral damage of such an action.

I just forwarded Chaim certain bits of info that is sure to change his opinion of guzzy and his group. Besides, I totally disagree with the way Chaim is handling the beast guzzy guzofsky. Chaim is being far too nice to that illiterate homeless piece of garbage. I dont give a damn about his family or anything else. He is hurting the jewish people with his stupidity and he must be stopped. Any by the way, their is no chance his children will be righteous. Anyone living in guzzys house will only grow up to be a robbing piece of jealous excrement who informs, works with informers and loves informers.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 02:18:08 AM »
I tend to think the best of people, sometimes to my detriment. I believe that his children can be righteous if people come before God and pray on their behalf.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 11:13:32 AM »
Downwithislam I think you eleveate Yekutiels status to something he isn't. His influence is very limited apart for his 3-4 member forum. It is unfortunate that he controls the Kahane.org domain name. However I think we shouldn't give him publicity, and especially we don't want to make the impression that the Kahanists are hopelessly and bitterly split and that they fight each other instead thier enemies.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 11:15:39 AM »
Where's the pic ?
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 11:17:47 AM »
Downwithislam I think you eleveate Yekutiels status to something he isn't. His influence is very limited apart for his 3-4 member forum. It is unfortunate that he controls the Kahane.org domain name. However I think we shouldn't give him publicity, and especially we don't want to make the impression that the Kahanists are hopelessly and bitterly split and that they fight each other instead thier enemies.

Yes but I personally know of people who went to kahane.org and thought that it was the headquarters of kahanist activity which it isn't. They told me "but its kahane.org" so it has to be the real deal. Of course many of these people aren't active forum posters anyways but its pretty weird having to explain to someone how the kahane.org domain is run by a bunch of frauds and for them to come to jtf instead.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 11:27:52 AM »

Long shot, but surely Israel has laws against cyberterrorism. I am sure what the penguin did in his collaboration with that beached orca is illegal in Israel, if someone wants to prosecute him.

But wouldn't it be informing to tell the police about Yekutiel? After all, Chaim criticizes HaIvri for informing on him.

I thought that only applied to Jews informing on other Jews. We have a lot of non-Jewish members here. Of course I don't want his family to suffer so I really don't want him thrown in jail or anything like that unless he's doing something that puts people's lives in danger.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »

But wouldn't it be informing to tell the police about Yekutiel? After all, Chaim criticizes HaIvri for informing on him.

Yacov, if we inform on haivri, is that informing? Of course not. This law applies to decent people in which informing is prohibited against. When we are dealing with disgusting, jealous saboteurs, who are embarrasing the kahane.org name, anything goes. Guzzy is hurting jewish people significantly when he tries to sabotage a group like jtf which is feeding starving children in yesha. And Yacov, guzzy has his hands all over the latest events. He can no longer be called innocent with a hijacked forum. Chaim will be exposing guzzy on todays ask jtf thank g-d. Besides, guzzy himself said in a post on his stupid forum that he has no plans on taking over Israel. Now we all know that is what needs to be done so if that 77 ton animal can't do it, why is he so jealous of a man who has a chance? Besides, when is the last time a president or Pm of a country was totally illiterate in all languages and wrote like a first grader? Even Jorge Bushtamante can read and write.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »
Good idea, IslamisCancer.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 11:34:15 AM »

We should not give Yekutiel any more attention.  I've learned that if you ignore something small and pathetic, they will go away.  Like Dennis Kucinich
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!