Author Topic: Steven Speilberg  (Read 5331 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Steven Speilberg
« on: January 20, 2007, 11:24:20 PM »
I like the article you guys did about him. I never knew he thinks he is black, that is disgusting. "Steven Spielberg complained that he was "shaken to the core" when he saw JTF's Manhattan broadcasts" hahahahah I wonder what he was thinking.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: Steven Speilberg
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 11:37:33 PM »
"The "prestige" of Steven Spielberg, who said he considers himself to be black and has adopted two black children."

That is what the article says. I would not know why. I've heard blacks say that the jews of the bible were black and they used some passage that said your face shall not turn pale or something to that extent as evidence. I am glad jtf is anti speilberg. I don't like his political views and most of his movies are childish to me. I liked schindlers list though. What did you guys think about Schindler's List?
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 01:22:22 AM »
I also believe he's gay, or at least bisexual.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 01:32:57 AM »
wow, he is messed up  :-\

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 05:48:24 AM »
I like the article you guys did about him. I never knew he thinks he is black, that is disgusting. "Steven Spielberg complained that he was "shaken to the core" when he saw JTF's Manhattan broadcasts" hahahahah I wonder what he was thinking.
Spielberg is really an ignorant animal. Spielberg thinks he is black he might as well be  how he acts. How sad he was "shaken to the core" when he saw JTF's Manhattan broadcasts".  Why because he saw the truth in JTFs message and it contradicted his warped way of thinking. People should be shaken to the core with some of the garbage he puts out and avoid paying to see it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 07:05:56 PM »
I remember seeing 'old black steve' parade his first little black trophy out on hoprah's circus. All the white women went oooo and aanhhaa when they say steve's newest aquistion. He then went on to describe how he is raising cheetah as a Jew. Hoprah was in tears, the white trash wet their nickers and the libs said 'it is a start in the right direction'. I believe the old black steve started this trend of hollyweirds purchasing little hutus and mau maus and parading them around to all the 'in' social events. Even the only white woman in the world that believes OJ is not guilty, Michael Jackson, used to carry little 'Webster' around like a rhesus monkey. It is a trend. Wait till these primates mature and turn violent, we will then see how long this love fest will last.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 08:04:07 PM »
I remember seeing 'old black steve' parade his first little black trophy out on hoprah's circus. All the white women went oooo and aanhhaa when they say steve's newest aquistion. He then went on to describe how he is raising cheetah as a Jew. Hoprah was in tears, the white trash wet their nickers and the libs said 'it is a start in the right direction'. I believe the old black steve started this trend of hollyweirds purchasing little hutus and mau maus and parading them around to all the 'in' social events. Even the only white woman in the world that believes OJ is not guilty, Michael Jackson, used to carry little 'Webster' around like a rhesus monkey. It is a trend. Wait till these primates mature and turn violent, we will then see how long this love fest will last.
All so true fjack them hollyweird liberals are all the same. Some years back they all had them wrinkled up little dogs and the pot bellied pigs sitting on their laps now its little black children. The dogs and pigs they could dump off when they got tired of them. Lets see how they do with the little black kids.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 07:11:14 AM »
Dear cjd, another advantage to having a little doggie and pot bellied pig is that they can be potty trained. If you are a regular subway or bus user you will notice the lack of potty training among africanus new yorkus. I have seen the most vile and disgusting things on the Queens Plaza station, the concourse of Queens Plaza, the outside of Queens Plaza and the 14th street station. I have seen themselves relieve themselves at will wherever 'nature' calls. Do you remember the 'liberal creature of the day' Billy Bongs? She was the street person that lived on the streets of the liberal east side and urinated and defecated all over the sidewalks. The then head of the New York Civil Liberties Union, Norman Siegel hired her to work in his office and he was sent a reality check. She did not last long in that job. He won't answer any questions on why she is not there anymore. How about that creature named 'the wild man of 92 street', those liberals did everything they could wait to get him out of their neighborhood. When it comes to 'living' with these primates, the liberals sing a different tune. I predict the next hollyweird trend will be to purchase a little homocide bomber. Madonna will purchase one and start wearing the sack cloth and start going to a mosque, adopt a muslim accent and write a little jihad children's book.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 07:21:02 AM »
Dear cjd, my wife just reminded me that when the clinton's were still in the white house, my wife and I were watching the news and we remember hitelry saying that he and the 'stainmaker' were thinking of adopting a little darkie. Does that ring a bell with you. I know it was a clip on the news so I will see if it is available on youtuve.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 07:16:04 PM »
fjack your memory is impeccable. I did remember that Billy Boggs or Bongs whatever the nasty animals name was and that whole incident after you mentioned it. It was quite the topic back then for a few weeks it made all the talk shows. The other guy I really don't recall however the city is infested with animals like that. Years ago the city would take the hobos from down on Delancy street in the summer and put them up on farms to work. They would get room and board and come back to the city in the fall with a few bucks in their pocket all cleaned up. Well as soon as the minorities became part of the picture the city could not do that anymore because it was violating the lazy animals civil rights. They need to stay on the streets year around to annoy hard working folks.
You also reminded me of the Clinton adoption idea and I believe your right on that one also. I think it was at some problem point in his presidency and I think he wanted to gain some points with his peeps. Needless to say the idea never went far past the rhetoric stage.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 07:56:33 PM by cjd »

yephora

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 07:43:23 PM »
Billie Boggs, wasn't it?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 07:52:55 PM »
Billie Boggs, wasn't it?
I believe your right yephora. I looked back at my prior post and found I turned her into a man by calling her Bill Bogs. That was some story back then . She was the start of problems with the homeless rights.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 08:01:37 PM by cjd »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 10:15:53 PM »
the box cover for the Moses movie bothered me before for some reason.

So obvious: why does Moses look Arab??????????????????????????????????

what a stupid sham the article was great

yephora

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 11:02:57 PM »
Billie Boggs, wasn't it?
I believe your right yephora. I looked back at my prior post and found I turned her into a man by calling her Bill Bogs. That was some story back then . She was the start of problems with the homeless rights.
Bill Boggs was a TV newsman :)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2007, 06:59:20 AM »
Bill Boggs had a talk show on, I believe channel 5 circa 1973 - 1977 or something like that. This homeless troll took his name for some reason. This africanus princess was a credit to her race and immediately became the cause celebeb of the left. After the left had enough of miss boggs 'sanitary' practices and constant heron abuse she was silently returned back to the street. Bill Boggs, the host of the talk show, was a coorespondent on the food network. The wild man of 92 street was a black (of course) crack head drunk who used to parade around the 92 street area much to the liberals chagrin. He would walk around mumbling to himself and pound on the street with a pair of drumsticks. It was said that this poor creature was hit in the head by a plane propeller when he was in the service which led to his mental condition. He was on SSI or disability and when he would recieve his check he would by crack and booze and roam the streets of the 'silk stocking' district. After he hit the local news channels his son took this creature into his home, after that I have not heard of this creature. He may have become a civil rights activist.