Author Topic: Hitlery Finally Announces her 2008 Presidential Bid  (Read 2469 times)

Offline phoenix1

• New JTFer
Hitlery Finally Announces her 2008 Presidential Bid
« on: January 20, 2007, 11:32:31 PM »
Oh boy.  All I have heard all day is Hillary for President and Obama for VP.  Could this disaster actually win?  This will be the end of the United States (what's left of it).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Hitlery Finally Announces her 2008 Presidential Bid
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 02:12:52 AM »
And sadly, you know full well most American Jews will vote for that Nazi dyke.  >:(

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 06:14:09 AM »
It wouldn't really make a difference if Hillary won. It would be no different than when her husband was in charge. It's not like there has never been a Liberal President before. But the idea of Barack Osama as VP is horrible.

The thought of either of the two getting into office is something that should give Conservatives pause. If Hitlery were to gain office in 08 she would be better positioned to impose her radical agenda on America than Bill was. In 08 Hitlery will have what Bill didn't have a Democrat controlled house and senate. Despite what most people think she and only she was the brains behind the Clinton team. Bill charming as he was thought to be was only just that. I see Hitlery as a very dangerous and destructive possibility for president.
Unless the American people have completely lost all reasoning I think Osama
is all media hype. He may do well in the primaries however I cant see main stream democrats and let alone Republicans featuring him as president or even vice president G-d forbid. More than the black issue the Muslim one will do him in hopefully. One thing for sure it should be interesting to see how the two deal with eachothers primary run. Lets see if the fangs come out.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 10:16:27 AM »
I agree cjd. I don't think Obama really has a serious chance of winning jack squat. White Americans aren't going to vote for him en masse.

Hilary on the other hand, has a strong chance of winning. I think by the time Bush's term is almost up the vast majority of Americans will be so disgusted with the GOP that they will look at the Democratic/Communist party for an alternative. Clinton will run a shrewd campaign and believe me the media will be behind her all the way. She already has the support of that fraud Rupert Murdoch, may he die of cancer. Expect his "conservative" outlets such as Fox News and the NY Post to endorse her. She is a force to be reckoned with.

adam613

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 05:13:11 PM »
Hillary & Bill are some pair. The book "Dereliction of Duty by Robert "Buzz" Patterson has a whole chapter entitled "Hillary's Football". Hillary would call Bill all kinds of 4 letter words and blame him for everything and Bill would stand there and say "yes dear I understand" "I'll take care of it" and let her curse him out when she heard bad news about the whitewater investigation. She would say things like you bastard it's allyour f-ing fault. On the other hand why Hillary remains married to a man that has shown no fidelity to her and has taken advandage of other women is crazy too. I guess in some crazy way they were made for each other.

Having said that, there is no question that Hillary had stronger belief's then Bill does and I think she is more of a danger then Bill was and Bill Clinton did tremendous damage to the military by the way. Everyone was told to beware of Hillary's temper. Paterson said in the book "he didn't know what was worse the Nazi edge that emerged when she was around or the pseudo- animal house atmosphere that emerged when she wasn't. Another quote " But when Hillary was with us, she ran the show. She was the power behind the throne, and her priorities came first. As a white Jewish male and any male should be concerned about what happens if Hillary becomes president. She thinks all men are like her husband although she is no prize either. Who knows what anti-male laws she will try to pass. Already there are many anti-male laws but it just may get worse.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 07:55:24 PM »
Excellent post Devil's Advocate and adam613 I could not agree more!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 05:16:02 AM »
Do not forget that when really, really angry at Bill, the First Dyke would call him "a big Jew". Between them and their trashheap Arkansas leftie elitist friends, being called a Jew was considered to be the ultimate insult imaginable.