Author Topic: How about inviting some old members back who were banned?  (Read 6750 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
How about inviting some old members back who were banned?
« on: June 22, 2008, 05:46:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

We lost a number of good people during the times that we had, regrettably, crooked moderators practicing taqqiyah and pretending to be our friends at the time--while all the while working to destroy our movement from within. Over the time I have been here a good number of trolls have been banned, but also, in my opinion, several legitimate members whose only, or at least chief, offense was to offend one of the evil moderators. I am going to list four right here whose cases I strongly think should be reopened.

1: Babylonian Jew: He was a weird poster, who constantly made posts about race, but never violated any rules and appeared to support our entire mission. He was banned by Yacov at the behest of Skippy, who claimed that he was a Whorefront member. We all know how that went, needless to say. I think we can all safely conclude that all of Skippy's official decisions should be vacated in full.

2: Iron Greek: I did not know a whole lot about him, but he was banned for making a comment about beating women after being provoked and harassed by Tina as well. Although battery is no laughing matter, I think we would unanimously conclude now that we should consider the context of why he said what he did.

3: ScotcH: He was another somewhat oddball poster, and I remember he was disciplined a few times for making some nasty attacks against blacks, but he stopped it. I do not remember who actually banned him--possibly Shlomo (then Jeffguy), but I do remember the circumstances. Sarah the Muslim started a thread flaming him for no reason and he was banned when he tried to defend himself. I disagreed with this from the beginning.

4: FOTL: This surely will be the most controversial person. Yes, I know he constantly made batty posts, comments, and threads, but what is undeniable is that he had a heart of gold for our cause and completely supported all that we did. He never once responded to everyone's attacks on him (and they were many), and although mentally unstable, he maintained a constant spirit of support for Kahanism and our goals.

Shlomo banned FOTL at the lobbying of Anus-T, who had long had a personal vendetta against him because he would not support his Crusades-style Christian jihadist outlook. Unfortunately, in those days, Anus was very persuasive and had a lot of sway with Chaim, Jeffguy, and others. I am not denying that Fruit did a lot of inappropriate things, but it is undeniable that the atmosphere of hate towards him was magnified tremendously by Allen.

I know full well that most all of the mods will disagree with me here, but just please read this and consider it. I propose that we exercise mercy towards Fruit considering that he is genuinely mentally ill (he has bipolar disorder), and has acknowledged this fully. However, I don't advocate that we just let him back on. I think Yacov or another admin should approach him privately and ask if he would be willing to abide by the forum rules if given a second chance. We could then take it from there.

I request that all of the administrators would prayerfully deliberate in all of these cases, and consider the individual facts and merits separately and come to the best possible conclusions with each. I definitely think that all of the above either got a raw deal, or merit another opportunity to prove themselves.

Chaimfan.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How about inviting some old members back who were banned?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »
CF, I woudl rather have Odkahanechai and JDL4EVER back on this forum before any of those 4...no offense...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »
CF, I woudl rather have Odkahanechai and JDL4EVER back on this forum before any of those 4...no offense...

JDL4Ever has great knowledge about agriculture.

Odkahanechai was hard, but fair.

I agree.

Without this Greco-animal and her evil intrigues, this dissension with the other forum wouldn't be escalated.

But the leadership over there has without a doubt a great complicity. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »
BabylonianJew and Tina Greco are friends? I thought she was against him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 07:37:47 PM »

Dr. Dan, I think that had you been visiting the splinter group and seen what both jdl4ever and odkahanechai have been saying their about Chaim for months, you would not of said that. Do you know that the animal odkahanechai came on here a few days ago to cause trouble and chaim banned that shmuck. If Chaim banned him, it was certainly justified. Odkahanechai is an open hater of chaim and jtf. Most members here already know about the evil of gaydl4ever and the way that animal has devoted his entire life to slandering chaim to his tiny audience on the splinter. Some of the lies he has said about Chaim are too graphic and perverted to repeat here. Those two were among the worst members jtf ever had. They are the ones we least need back.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »

Dr. Dan, I think that had you been visiting the splinter group and seen what both jdl4ever and odkahanechai have been saying their about Chaim for months, you would not of said that. Do you know that the animal odkahanechai came on here a few days ago to cause trouble and chaim banned that shmuck. If Chaim banned him, it was certainly justified. Odkahanechai is an open hater of chaim and jtf. Most members here already know about the evil of gaydl4ever and the way that animal has devoted his entire life to slandering chaim to his tiny audience on the splinter. Some of the lies he has said about Chaim are too graphic and perverted to repeat here. Those two were among the worst members jtf ever had. They are the ones we least need back.

All do respect, DWI, I have seen what they have said and they are sorely wrong for saying it about Chaim.  They failed the JTF test of being the bigger man rather than slandering Chaim and anyone else on this forum.

As far as the four that CF mentioned he wished returned...My personal opinion is that JDL4EVER and Odechanaikai are much better.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »
Like Yacov said, Babylonian Jew was a Nazi.  He made far too many racial posts while he was here.  Tina followed him from the PAA here, and hence we got stuck with Infidel/Skippy.

Scotch was rather weird.  He kept saying "Sieg" this "Sieg" that.  It gave me the creeps, and it obviously also bothered Sarah.  

Iron Greek should not be brought back.  When he first came on here, he said that Tina deserved to be given two black eyes.  Now I realize that Tina is whorefront Nazi.  But you don't come on a forum and say such things when you are new to a forum.  Chaim banned him the first time for it.  Then Iron Greek briefly came back.  I don't know if he was re-banned, or if he just left of his own free will.  

Fruit was definitely obsessed with black men and white women.  But then again, he was never rude or mean to any of the members.  He was always nice to me in my private messages. He always seemed to be supportive of our movement.  And he was funny.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 08:06:43 PM »

All do respect, DWI, I have seen what they have said and they are sorely wrong for saying it about Chaim.  They failed the JTF test of being the bigger man rather than slandering Chaim and anyone else on this forum.

As far as the four that CF mentioned he wished returned...My personal opinion is that JDL4EVER and Odechanaikai are much better.

This is exactly my oppinion. None of this two would ever do really evil things like other former members did.  They would never bring someone of us in real danger, because both of them have an intact religious barrier. I read some accusations against Chaim on the other forum. I don't like this, but althrough I think they have a better heart then the other four. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 08:08:38 PM »
JDL4ever sladered us on kahane.org.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »
Dan - jdl4ever left voluntarily, (but I think if he isn't already banned then he should be. You might disagree, who cares ).  He really isn't relevant, because he left voluntarily.  So no point discussing him

CF's is asking about people who were banned and left for that reason! So let's stick to CF's post.

people who decided to leave voluntarily are another matter.. and as has been discussed, we don't beg or reminisce (or discuss! it's pointless).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 08:20:17 PM »
Like Yacov said, Babylonian Jew was a Nazi.  He made far too many racial posts while he was here.  Tina followed him from the PAA here, and hence we got stuck with Infidel/Skippy.

Scotch was rather weird.  He kept saying "Sieg" this "Sieg" that.  It gave me the creeps, and it obviously also bothered Sarah. 

Iron Greek should not be brought back.  When he first came on here, he said that Tina deserved to be given two black eyes.  Now I realize that Tina is whorefront Nazi.  But you don't come on a forum and say such things when you are new to a forum.  Chaim banned him the first time for it.  Then Iron Greek briefly came back.  I don't know if he was re-banned, or if he just left of his own free will. 

Fruit was definitely obsessed with black men and white women.  But then again, he was never rude or mean to any of the members.  He was always nice to me in my private messages. He always seemed to be supportive of our movement.  And he was funny.

Its interesting seeing what other members think of some of the past members who were banned. In most cases I agree with what other members thought about some of  our more colorful members. Iron Greek is one case that i have to say Tina Greco fanned the fires of destruction with. He was a young guy and seemed like a good sport here this old monster did nothing but make him feel like he was a little kid. She would belittle him to no end. I wasn't aware of the black eye remark  :D which as we speak doesn't sound like such a bad idea but I got great pleasure when he called her an old bit-h. Anyway I think most of the people who were banned were banned for a good reason and that being the case should probably stay banned. We are getting great new people every day and if some of the problem children sneak back in undetected and behave what can we do. Notice now I said some ;)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 08:23:40 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 09:03:51 PM »
Alright, if this is the case I do apologize for my general ignorance. Still,

1: Skippy certainly did deserve "two black eyes". Many of us were personally attacked by her (remember when she tried to prove that I was the troll Tonycali?), and a lot of people were angered very quickly by her. You notice he didn't threaten any other female posters with physical violence.

2: Scotch may have been a kook, but I don't believe ever that a Muslim should have ever been allowed to do what she did on a Jewish forum.

3: FOTL is the best of the lot that I mentioned. He was capable of being a quality poster for long stretches and was always kind and respectful, even if he did say crazy things and obsessed about white women and black men. Of all the four I mentioned, he definitely deserves a second chance.

CF

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 10:30:39 PM »
anyone banned on skippy's recommendation or insistence is evidence and testimony obtained by virtue of poisoned-fruit and is thus tainted... any and all of them should be allowed back on a probationary basis (whatever that may entail and for what duration is up to you guys)... but no one here should have gotten the boot from her or from her two friends (kelly and newman) who left along with her as a gesture of sympathy with her over her supposed "plight" of "persecution" by the honhala of jtf... (i do not know if they actually had anyone banned from here on their say-so)... nik.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 10:50:00 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »
Couldn't any of those banned people just have come back under different aliases if they were so inclined?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 10:40:27 PM »
Well, I am sure it wouldn't be that easy for them thankfully. Jtf Admins aren't stupid and ban the ip's as well. I hope to never see any of those beasts here ever again.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 01:13:49 AM »
What? no mention of Just Erica??

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 01:16:25 AM »
What about SherePunjab?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 02:10:31 AM »
What? no mention of Just Erica??
Why that crack-addled beast was allowed to remain after post one remains a mystery to me.  ???

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 02:15:22 AM »
how many did skippy help cause to be banned...? sounds like an awful lot to me... 6...? 7...? and if it really WAS this many... how in the hell of it all... didn't anyone realize what she was doing...? i know lubab was on her case but he was the only one... nik.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:18:00 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 02:23:21 AM »
how many did skippy help cause to be banned...? sounds like an awful lot to me... 6...? 7...? and if it really WAS this many... how in the hell of it all... didn't anyone realize what she was doing...? i know lubab was on her case but he was the only one... nik.

Lubab was the only one?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 02:41:50 AM »
well yes... i heard about your rows with her... sorry i forgot... but they... the skipmeister and kelly were all about accusing you of misogyny... hating women... so i did not pick up on the fact that you thought them both spies... i stand corrected... sorry... still that only makes two of you here... nik.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 03:37:06 AM »
JDL4ever sladered us on kahane.org.

after someone on this forum went over there with his big heart to defend Chaim..But i don't blame that person...I blame the fact that the JDL4EVER and Odkahanechai tried to fight that person in the same manner...they should have been the bigger person and let it go or deal with it more maturely...

that's where in lies the problem wtih most kahanist jews..way too passionate..way to hot headed...and at times, way too extreme...extreme personalities filled wtih passion that disagree never get along...

Look at how crazy muslims treat each other.  Jews shoudl never do that to each other, but extremes filled with fire do also unfortunately..this here in lie that i think sometimes liberal societies (not socialist and communist ones) manage to force people of opposing views to calm down and agree to disagree.

but oh well...it's the nature of the movement..I wish some people could change and grow up.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 04:00:02 AM »
I just knew Iron Greek, he seemed like a kid when we went on the forum. I remember he told a member to relax and smoke some hookah, something along those lines.  ;D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 04:16:44 AM »

Lubab was the only one?

Lubab was banned from jtf? Your kidding me?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 04:44:05 AM »
well yes... i heard about your rows with her... sorry i forgot... but they... the skipmeister and kelly were all about accusing you of misogyny... hating women... so i did not pick up on the fact that you thought them both spies... i stand corrected... sorry... still that only makes two of you here... nik.
You are wrong - Nik.
There were more then two.
You should give credit where credit is due.
Scriabin was the most vocal and took the most abuse from those lovely ladies.

He doesn't just get the cigar...he deserves the whole box.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.