Author Topic: presidential candidates (and Bush's true colors)  (Read 2937 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
presidential candidates (and Bush's true colors)
« on: January 21, 2007, 04:03:35 AM »
what a great selection we have here.

Barrack or Hillary?

Can't we find any good presidential choices?
Is this the best of the best politicians we can find?

Last time we had Bush or Kerry now it's Barrack or Hillary?

Obama doesn't seem like a bad guy and I actually liked the honesty from his book but there is no [censored] way I would ever vote for a candidate that looks muslim and attended a muslim school (even if he was only 5 at the time).  I think he is a muslim.  He has a muslim look. If he is elected I will probably leave the U.S.

I used to support Bush, but he has shown his true colors.  He's in it for the oil.  He is too deep in the oil game to ever be an impartial ruler where the middle-east is concerned.

I thought he was really dedicated to Israel with zeal (shame on me for believing a politician) but it seems his dedication only goes as far as oil is concerned.

What is Hillary's deal? what are her politics towards Israel?  Do we have any examples (other than what I read on this site somewhere that Bill Clinton worked to split up Israel)

Is this our only choices?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: presidential candidates (and Bush's true colors)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 06:47:18 PM »
Maybee Rudy Guliani will run for the Republican ticket. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 06:54:55 PM »
Please run, run, run as far and as fast as you can from the First Dyke and Barack Osama.  :o

All the candidates on the GOP ticket so far are evil... Sam Bareback (big-time illegal sympathizer), Rudy Drooliani (baby-butcher and homo advocate), Ron Paul (anti-Semite/white supremacist)...

EXCEPT for Tom Tancredo!  ;D

100% conservative, 100% Republican, 100% a friend of the Chosen...
...is there any other choice?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 06:55:58 PM »
I think I will probably leave the us to if the obama muslim wins
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll