Author Topic: If you know an Obama supporter....  (Read 1133 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
If you know an Obama supporter....
« on: June 24, 2008, 03:43:16 AM »
If you know an Obama supporter (which I hope you don't have to) make sure to hold them to this.  If George Bush is able to hold off a terrorist attack in the USA until the next presidency and it is Obama...there WILL be a terrorist attack in this country under the Muslim.  Everyone needs to make sure to let Obama supporters know they we hold them responsible for allowing this to take place.  They should be held for negligent homicide against American citizens.

As bad a Wahhabi Bush is, he has taken on Al Qaeda with as much effort as a mainstream president could get away with.  Obama has said he will close Guantanamo, get rid of NSA easedropping (which saved people's lives from the UK gel incident) get rid of water boarding (again saving American lives when used to uncover plots by the Khalid Pakistani terrorist) and go into talks with every terrorist regime. Al Qaeda, Kim Il Jung, Ahmedinajad and others will see this as their time to build up their arsenals and attack inside the USA again.  They are too cowardly to take the USA on while it is strong...they will wait until they have a Muslim Nazi sympathizer and make their move. 

Seriously, I'm moving out of the city if this Obama beast is elected and I won't fly anywhere. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If you know an Obama supporter....
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 03:55:38 AM »
The only oSSama supporters I know are liberals. I don't talk to them.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 04:11:58 AM »

O0 O0 O0

I wish that was the case for me...I'm surrounded by them everywhere I go :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 10:51:05 AM »

We must continue to try to spread the word about this dangerous man, or G-d help us all. The ultimate site for information for debate:
http://www.theobamafile.com/

This file covers Family, Education, Religion, Politics, Employment, State Senate, US Senate, The Wife, Campaign, Supporters, Advisers, Islam, Africa, Race,   Lies, Quotes, Osama, Videos, LATEST NEWS and more.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »
i met the last one 3 months ago...a Jew, of course...and I let her have it to the point that she told me stop becuase it bothers her soo much...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein