Author Topic: Obama Accused of 'Distorting' Bible  (Read 1594 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Obama Accused of 'Distorting' Bible
« on: June 25, 2008, 02:03:21 AM »
Obama Accused of 'Distorting' Bible
By ERIC GORSKI,
AP
Posted: 2008-06-24 12:27:17
Filed Under: Elections News, Barack Obama
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (June 24) - As Barack Obama broadens his outreach to evangelical voters, one of the movement's biggest names, James Dobson, accuses the likely Democratic presidential nominee of distorting the Bible and pushing a "fruitcake interpretation" of the Constitution.

The criticism, to be aired Tuesday on Dobson's Focus on the Family radio program, comes shortly after an Obama aide suggested a meeting at the organization's headquarters here, said Tom Minnery, senior vice president for government and public policy at Focus on the Family.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama Accused of 'Distorting' Bible
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 02:52:34 PM »
Dobson should expose how Obama supports the CA gay marriage ruling and partial-birth abortion. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »
What Democrat DOESN'T distort the Bible?  If you belong to the party of abortion, homosexuality, robbing people's wages, and supporting criminals, there's no way you can claim to be following the Bible to begin with.

These are the same people every December they have a war with Christians telling them they shouldn't observe Christmas.  Which is the most holy of day of the year for Christians.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 10:25:11 PM »
hi y'all,

i am new here and am glad i found this website.  i agree with all your posts. i feel very afraid and believe BO (nice initials Stinky,) is a dangerous person who all of our enemies want elected the next President of the United States. His ugly wife with the big mouth are anti-American but collect hefty paychecks, received Ivy league educations, all the while, griping about being ashamed to be an American, while her husband would not recite The Pledge of Allegiance, nor wear the American Flag on his lapel, can do no wrong.  i am afraid of our future as Americans should this liar be elected.  America is being stolen right under our noses by this phony and our enemies would love to see that happen.  this is my opinion and i hope i didn't offend anyone. 

much love,
Jaime
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 10:39:09 PM by jaime »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 10:26:10 PM »
hi y'all,

i am new here and am glad i found this website.  i agree with all your posts. i feel very afraid and believe BO (nice initials Stinky,) is a dangerous person who all of our enemies want elected the next President of the United States. His ugly wife with the big mouth are anti-American but collect hefty paychecks, received Ivy league educations, all the while, griping about being ashamed to be an American, while her husband would not recite The Pledge of Allegiance, nor wear the American Flag on his lapel, can do no wrong.  i am afraid of our future as Americans should this liar being elected.  America is being stolen right under our noses by this phony and our enemies would love to see that happen.  this is my opinion and i hope i didn't offend anyone. 

much love,
Jaime

Welcome Jaime O0

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 10:29:07 PM »
hey AmericanHero.  thank you for the warm welcome.  i didn't want to regurgitate what everyone has been thinking and feeling for a long time now.   thanks for letting me get that off my chest ;)

O0
much love,
jaime

p.s.  I think BO distorts many things besides the bible to suit his purpose.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 10:37:50 PM by jaime »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »
Welcome Aboard Jaime!  O0

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »
Not to mention Obamas whole "The Tanach is stupid and so is Paul and how about I misinterpret the Sermon on the Mount," crap.

Now as most of you guys being Jewish you have never hard to really deal with a liberal Christian. They quote Paul, yet when it comes to him saying queers and queer enablers deserve death they say thats stupid.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 07:44:32 PM »
Welcome Aboard Jaime!  O0

thanks Dan :)BO distorts the bible to fit his own agenda.  it doesn't matter if he misquotes the words in the bible because he can do no wrong >:(  we've all been warned Michelle >:, his pastors, him, are all off limits as far any deserved criticism.  he is as nasty as can be when he attacks McCain.  i just wish McCain would give it back to him but i suppose BO and that beautiful wife of his will screech racism :'(this entire campaign is about not offending these wonderful people and not the issues facing our country.  i fear what will happen to America if SHE is the president.  don't think for a second that 'incompetent black male' as that outraged supporter of Hillary in Florida claimed when her vote wasn't counted, will be running the country.  he is indecisive, among other things, and Michelle will be calling all the shots in the White House.  She's got a big mouth and makes me sicker than he does ::)