Author Topic: Nazi Tina Greco from Melbourne, Australia blames Kelly Maureen, AKA Kelly Maureen Scott.  (Read 21906 times)

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
When she first joined and we had a thread in which numerous people posted their pics, greco pm'd me and traded pics with me. I stupidly sent her a very outdated pic which she posted on the nazi sites about a week ago. Lisa notified me about it awhile ago. Its old news.
she posted your image on a nazi site as well?!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, about a week ago.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
something has to be done here... first... all moderators and admin. personnel should be investigated by chaim to make sure they are all on the up and up... and then the rest of us have to be looked into as well... we have to be required to give chaim more info on ourselves than we would like for him and maybe one or two others max... to check us all out privately and store this info safely or delete it after we check out... this is the only way to ferret out any vile moles here and get rid of them... i'll go first... chaim ask me anything you want... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Who started that thread asking JTF-ers to post their pictures?

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:30:31 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I dont remember. It was a very long time ago. I know meir cohen posted his pic. I dont remember everyone else.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
How did Ton o' Dreko get your photo?

Good one Scriabin!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
How did Ton o' Dreko get your photo?

Good one Scriabin!

Thank you, Lisa.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, Chaim said Greco looked like Bonnie Pechter. I can only vomit when I imaine what that looks like.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

It happened more than once. Here is one such thread.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=5064.0

Someone else asked people to post pictures of their front yard on another thread.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:31:32 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
If the authorities have gotten to her great I hope this whale lives off the sand of the outback until she dies
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer

Someone else asked people to post pictures of their front yard on another thread.

that thread looks suspicious. Who is Christian_love?
1). 'mate'-self explanatory
2). the concern and blabbering on about banning...ring a bell?

I think the admins need to check it out, no?

I hope nobody posted their pictures!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:36:19 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I did indeed give greco a pic of myself a very long time ago. I am not concerned at all. I am proud of the pic. Let the nazis choke on it

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
My initial suggestion was simple... ANY and ALL members who obtain a Moderator or Administrator Position should be carefully screened and reviewed before approved! - No one should be appointed based on looks or witty comments/opinions... No trolls/spies/Nazis will have the guts to show their face in front of the Leaders of JTF!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
let's leave it up to chaim... i think we all should be investigated... mods and admins. are not the only ones here who can harm jtf members...

on another score... i have kelly's e-mail address... yes... even the "great" nikmatdam fell for her charms and wiles... it's [email protected]

what d'y'all think...? a scorched earth e-mail campaign by all of us giving her a little taste of her own medicine... telling her just what we all think of her betrayal of us...? sound alright by you... chaim...? nik.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:55:04 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
let the Purges begin  :D :D :D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
May hashem destroy these reshaim.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
There can be no greater self-delusion than for someone on line to look at a photo hosted by someone else claiming to be the person in the photo, along with communicating with that supposed persona entirely on line in cyberspace, and then to believe that the person which exists only in cyberspace and only in your own self-willed imagination is whatever or whomever you believe them to be.

Am I the only one here who has always realized this?

Unless you yourself personally know someone on line and know them well off line in real life, then you know absolutely nothing about them; and as well you know nothing about your own self in terms of your vulnerability to becoming a victim of crime.

I agree. If Kelly was so "hot", then why is her best buddy and pal Tina Greco? Think about that for a moment.

Don't be materialistic and judge people from a photo. We judge people on their merit. This woman is a nazi collaborator and the lowest of scum.

I always thought she was VERY unattractive, trashy, sickly, and masculine.

Just think about what she is doing to that kid of hers and what kind of danger she exposes him to by collaborating with nazis. What an example!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
There can be no greater self-delusion than for someone on line to look at a photo hosted by someone else claiming to be the person in the photo, along with communicating with that supposed persona entirely on line in cyberspace, and then to believe that the person which exists only in cyberspace and only in your own self-willed imagination is whatever or whomever you believe them to be.

Unless you yourself personally know someone on line and know them well off line in real life, then you know absolutely nothing about them; and as well you know nothing about your own self in terms of your vulnerability to becoming a victim of crime.

I agree. If Kelly was so "hot", then why is her best buddy and pal Tina Greco? Think about that for a moment.

Don't be materialistic and judge people from a photo. We judge people on their merit. This woman is a nazi collaborator and the lowest of scum.

Just think about what she is doing to that kid of hers and what kind of danger she exposes him to by collaborating with nazis. What an example!

In addition I think Massuh's saying there's a good chance that she is not even the person in the pictures at all, which I think is very possible.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

In addition I think Massuh's saying there's a good chance that she is not even the person in the pictures at all, which I think is very possible.

Whether or not its her in the pics is irrelavent. The fact that she is working with the nazi turd greco means she herself is a wicked nazi. Zi daft a groyse zets in punim aran. Zi Zals zayn a kapura far ala gita yidden.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 03:11:57 AM by DownwithIslam »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Kelly Scott aka Kelly Taylor aka Kelly Maureen writes the most vicious things about the women of JTF. She makes fun of how they look! Kelly, the ladies of JTF are certainly much prettier than thunder hips aka Tina Turner Greco. Kelly also calls the JTF ladies "virgins" whom no man would want. The truth is that JTF has classy, intelligent, independent ladies who thankfully are the complete opposite of the nasty sluts on tiny Tina's tiny forum.

Kelly Scott aka Kelly Taylor aka Kelly Maureen had an illegitimate son with an immoral Israeli named Liron Horowitz. Now if she was so hot, why would she have to throw herself at some immoral Israeli who had sex with her and then dumped her? She goes around claiming that Liron Horowitz is begging her to get married. Yeah sure. He dumped her after he used her.

Kelly Scott then finally found a man who was willing to marry her. His name is Nathan Scott. But Nathan Scott also dumped her when he found out what she is all about.

So both men that Kelly Scott had relations with dumped her when they realized what she is all about.

Kelly maliciously mocks the great classy ladies of JTF. Kelly, a real lady doesn't have an out of wedlock child like a sleasy hooker. If you want to continue to make fun of JTF ladies, just remember that you are not fit to clean the dirt under their shoes.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:29:06 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
When she first joined and we had a thread in which numerous people posted their pics, greco pm'd me and traded pics with me. I stupidly sent her a very outdated pic which she posted on the nazi sites about a week ago. Lisa notified me about it awhile ago. Its old news.
she posted your image on a nazi site as well?!
In White Revolution Forums.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
How evil they are.  >:(

Curse on them.

P.S.: Kelly is totally nuts and I think our women here have a lot of more beauty than Tina and Kelly. This is obvious.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Even Suha Arafat is more beautiful than Tina...  :-X
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Even Suha Arafat is more beautiful than Tina...  :-X

True  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
  Who started hat thread asking JTF-ers to post their pictures?

that thread looks suspicious. Who is Christian_love?
1). 'mate'-self explanatory
2). the concern and blabbering on about banning...ring a bell?

I think the admins need to check it out, no?

I hope nobody posted their pictures!

I never really considered it before but I have posted my picture on many forums before generally blacking out the eyes for identification, over time I just posted pictures because my appearance changes constantly, plus it is hard enough for someone to find me.