Author Topic: Nazi Tina Greco from Melbourne, Australia blames Kelly Maureen, AKA Kelly Maureen Scott.  (Read 21891 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  I really am sorry people, but this topic of the enemy gets over 405 views and all of these comments, in less than 2 days.. It comes to mind, to me about King David when Nathan the Prophet told David: Why do you embrace your enemies, and shun those who love you.  >:(
  **I HAVE NOTHING to say to this Greco person, I already said my piece. Concentrating on an enemy, gives another enemy ammo., they lie in wait for times like this. Marching FORWARD is a necessity when an enemy is defeated.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
May KellyMaureen live a long, long, long, and healthy life...long enough to see how far her external beauty will bring her.
In the end it will matter very little.  The passage of time and death are great equalizers.  I see that on a daily basis.  We must all stand before G-d for our judgment.  I don't think he's running any beauty pagents.     
I'm sorry if my mentioning G-d in this way is disrespectful -  but it is how I feel.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 04:32:40 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
May KellyMaureen live a long, long, long, and healty life...long enough to see how far her external beauty will bring her.
In the end it will matter very little.  The passage of time and death are great equalizers.  I see that on a daily basis.  We must all stand before G-d for our judgment.  I don't think he's running any beauty pagents.     
I'm sorry if my mentioning G-d in this way is disrespectful -  but it is how I feel.

I don't think she has beauty.  I think people like her need psych treatment.  And sure glad I never fell for her stupid attempts on trying to allure men through her looks and the fact she associated herself with a Nazi fat slob makes her just as UGLY as Pigface Greco
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
bullcat... your use of G-d's name in your post was entirely appropriate... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
You fell for a womans charms? Nik fell for a a womans charms i can'nt beleive it ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Even Suha Arafat is more beautiful than Tina...  :-X

wait, you mean that camels are prettier than tina greco?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Even Suha Arafat is more beautiful than Tina...  :-X

wait, you mean that camels are prettier than tina greco?

I think she qualifies on being what comes out of the rear of camels
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  I never liked the fact that Kelly put her picture on JTF knowing that most of the members will be thrilled by her looks!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
 I never liked the fact that Kelly put her picture on JTF knowing that most of the members will be thrilled by her looks!

How old is kelly?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

How old is kelly?

She claimed to be 32 at the time of her membership here.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
You fell for a womans charms? Nik fell for a a womans charms i can't beleive it ;D ;D ;D
  ???
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Kelly Scott claims that she is 32 years old. I have seen more recent pictures of her without the sunglasses. In the more recent pictures, where there was better lighting, Kelly looks like she's in her 40s. And she looks very butch. I think she is very unattractive.

The Nazi Tina Greco claims that she is only 34! If that's true, then she is the ugliest 34 year old I have ever seen.

The ladies of JTF, on the other hand, have a natural beauty. They are beautiful both on the outside and on the inside. And the beauty on the inside is what is really important. A husband will love his wife with all his heart and all his soul even when she is in her 90s if she is beautiful on the inside.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Kelly Scott claims that she is 32 years old. I have seen more recent pictures of her without the sunglasses. In the more recent pictures, where there was better lighting, Kelly looks like she's in her 40s. And she looks very butch. I think she is very unattractive.

The Nazi Tina Greco claims that she is only 34! If that's true, then she is the ugliest 34 year old I have ever seen.

The ladies of JTF, on the other hand, have a natural beauty. They are beautiful both on the outside and on the inside. And the beauty on the inside is what is really important. A husband will love his wife with all his heart and all his soul even when she is in her 90s if she is beautiful on the inside.

Chaim you are correct O0

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer

That's Absolutely True Chaim!

Offline Son of Zion

• New JTFer
Note From Yacov: I removed Tina Greco's posting of a picture of dead bodies from The Holocaust.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:34:34 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Ban Son of Zion!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

Well said, sir! O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
We must expose Tina Turner Nazi Greco to the fullest she is a full fledged proud White muSSlim sympathsizer Nazi! She has committed another murder of posting Holocaust pictures on this forum!!!  >:(

May this beast rot in hell!  O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Also, if you look at some of the pics on her windows live page, you will see that she is indeed quite ugly. I am shocked at how many men got all worked up over her.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
   She is very sick person!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Note From Yacov: I removed Tina Greco's posting of a picture of dead bodies from The Holocaust.

No one should have any doubt that this thing Tina Gecko, is 100% evil.  If any of her friends had a shred of humanity right now they'd distance themselves from her at this moment. Now everyone can be sure that she's not some kid playing jokes or insane.  Only a committed Nazi would post a picture of the Holocaust in that context. 

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I don't believe this!Kelly responsible for giving information?!No way!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

Kelly Scott did provide the information. She is working to assist the Nazi Tina Greco.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

Kelly Scott did provide the information. She is working to assist the Nazi Tina Greco.
Why would she do this anyway?!Was there a reason?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:09:38 AM by SerbChicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

Why would she do this anyway?!Was there a reason?

May be she was tricked to believe Tina who incited against that. If she supplied her information about JTF she still may not have known what was Tina's intentions to do with it.