Author Topic: Now that I am here.  (Read 623 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Now that I am here.
« on: June 27, 2008, 03:02:42 AM »
I see that the problem of Arab integration into Israeli society. Wherever I go i see Arabs speaking Hebrew and working and living amongst us. I even see Arab security guards all over Jerusalem. This provides the enemy with the ability to make every terrorist attack an inside job.

It is the failure to recognize them as our enemy that is killing us. The best part of terrrorism is that it makes people focus on the specific terrorist combatants ignoring the larger populous that supports them but are too cowardly to engage in it themselves. So you have have the evident absurdity that in every poll 85-90% of Fakestinians support suicide bombings while the other 10-15% are just upset that an Arab has to die while detonating the bomb and yet it is specifically in Israel where they developed this idea of pinpoint targeting of terrorist leaders dropping bombs on specific passenger cars to protect the rest of the populous that loves and supports these terrorist leaders.

This policy must change if we are to be victorious over our enemies, as Rabbi Kahane said "When Allied bombers bombed German cities, who do you think they were killing, Generals? SS Troops? They killed men, women and children. A nation that was commited to a terrible a cause."

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Now that I am here.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 11:21:07 PM »
First of all, JNC, where the heck have you been? We have all missed you terribly!

Secondly, you are sadly right. Jews who hire and train Arabs to live and work and act and look with/like them, right in their midst, are literally shooting themselves up with HIV-infected blood. The Mercaz HaRav mass murderer this spring was an Arab bus driver for the yeshiva. Why a "right-wing" yeshiva is in the business of hiring Arabs instead of Jews is something I still have never been given a satisfactory explanation for.  ::)  >:(

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Now that I am here.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 11:53:02 PM »
I see that the problem of Arab integration into Israeli society. Wherever I go i see Arabs speaking Hebrew and working and living amongst us. I even see Arab security guards all over Jerusalem. This provides the enemy with the ability to make every terrorist attack an inside job.

It is the failure to recognize them as our enemy that is killing us. The best part of terrrorism is that it makes people focus on the specific terrorist combatants ignoring the larger populous that supports them but are too cowardly to engage in it themselves. So you have have the evident absurdity that in every poll 85-90% of Fakestinians support suicide bombings while the other 10-15% are just upset that an Arab has to die while detonating the bomb and yet it is specifically in Israel where they developed this idea of pinpoint targeting of terrorist leaders dropping bombs on specific passenger cars to protect the rest of the populous that loves and supports these terrorist leaders.

This policy must change if we are to be victorious over our enemies, as Rabbi Kahane said "When Allied bombers bombed German cities, who do you think they were killing, Generals? SS Troops? They killed men, women and children. A nation that was commited to a terrible a cause."

If only the Jews had solidarity, the Messiah would come.