Author Topic: Obama may open NY headquarters next month  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Obama may open NY headquarters next month
« on: June 27, 2008, 11:49:48 AM »
                                                                                                             בס''ד

I just spoke to Obama national headquarters to ask them when they will be opening a New York office. The person who answered the phone told me they will be opening their first office in New York next month.

When that happens, I think we should hold our first anti-Obama rally in front of the headquarters.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama may open NY headquarters next month
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »
Fabulous idea.

I'm sure the NYPD (under the instructions of Bloomberg) will be there to break up any unauthorized rally. The Bolsheviks hate free speech and will do anything to protect their darling Obama.

The press should be notified about the rally and the resulting publicity will be fantastic.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 12:47:56 PM »
Fabulous idea.

I'm sure the NYPD (under the instructions of Bloomberg) will be there to break up any unauthorized rally. The Bolsheviks hate free speech and will do anything to protect their darling Obama.

The press should be notified about the rally and the resulting publicity will be fantastic.

Yes, plus it is GOOD to get in the FACE of an enemy. All of you should dress up and look your FINEST. Accesories, etc that you wear on Shabbat, and Sundays (for Christians.)  People may not agree, but it is HARD to turn away people that are dressed holy- (just a thought)  Heck, if I was Catholic, I would ask if I could dress as a NUN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 12:51:14 PM »
Everyone should show up in blackface!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 12:53:40 PM »

lol  :::D  nah, tyvm.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 01:57:18 PM »

Az zehou sheLOOO! (NOT!!!!)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 03:03:28 PM »
lolll that was a great scenein Deuce Bigalow 2  :::D
DukeNukem

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »
lolll that was a great scenein Deuce Bigalow 2  :::D

;D :::D ;D :::D

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 04:46:38 PM »

We don't need to. We have you for that.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 04:47:38 PM »
                                                                                                             בס''ד

I just spoke to Obama national headquarters to ask them when they will be opening a New York office. The person who answered the phone told me they will be opening their first office in New York next month.

When that happens, I think we should hold our first anti-Obama rally in front of the headquarters.

I agree, sounds like a great idea.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 04:53:56 PM »
we should show up in a curious george t-shirt.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 05:14:26 PM »
Great to hear.  The headquarters opens up, then comes our confrontation with them!   G-d willing, we will get jewsagainstobama on the map!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 05:23:34 PM »
I don't expect to get a lot of publicity because the news media literally worships Barack Hussein Obama. But we will try, and even if we don't get publicity, at least we will get a chance to meet.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 05:38:15 PM »
we should show up in a curious george t-shirt.

Curious George looks to much like Obama people would think we are supporters instead of protesters. I was driving past the Riker's Island Prison bridge approach today and a big black guy was selling Obama shirts off of a clothing rack on wheels. Seeing what comes out of that place he may do some brisk business in that spot but now your post has me thinking were they Obama or Curious George shirts. Well whats the difference the pictures are interchangeable anyway 8;)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 05:39:51 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 05:46:49 PM »
Chaim, its worth it. Even if we don't get lots of publicity, its worth meeting you. We should probably put a banner up on the homepage at jewsagainstobama.com telling people about the rally and its time etc...
Maybe lets have a campaign to raise funds for an ad in the jewish press. That may help attract people to the israeli movt as well.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 11:09:50 PM »
We should prepare visually compelling flyers to hand out with brief points about why Obama would be a disaster.  Then be prepared to engage in polite discussions with passersby. 

Paulette, I like your idea about dressing up.  Self-restraint, reason, adult behavior - Yes!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2008, 12:59:50 AM »
Oh, this will get attention!  A bunch of crazy zionists holding a rally against Bongo, the media will go nuts for weeks about this!  This is sure to get jewsagainstobama.com out there big time! O0 ;D
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 01:01:29 AM »
This sounds like a great idea O0 O0 O0

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 01:17:40 AM »
Would the rally have to be ONLY Jewsagainstobama or would you be willing to have other anti obama groups also take part. It can still be labelled as a rally Organized and Sponsored by Jewsagainstobama while having other allied groups there would add to the numbers.
Just asking.
I know everyone is just having fun but the Curious George, blackface, etc. stuff would only make the protestors look like a bunch of racist idiots. You know, even if we show up in our best threads and act totally civilized this is how the media would portray us anyway so we need to show the public just how wrong the media is.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 09:43:38 PM »
I wish I could go. I'm all the way here in TX though. I hope everyone who does go has a great time though and that the meeting will help in some way to weaken Obama.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 10:02:37 PM »
DWI had a great idea. We need an ad in the Jewish Press. This rally can attract many Jews, not just those already affiliated with JTF and this will be a great introduction for them.

We need not mention JTF in the ad at all. It's just a rally for all Jews Against Obama with a great speaker.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 11:01:52 PM »
Would the rally have to be ONLY Jewsagainstobama or would you be willing to have other anti obama groups also take part. It can still be labelled as a rally Organized and Sponsored by Jewsagainstobama while having other allied groups there would add to the numbers.
Just asking.
I know everyone is just having fun but the Curious George, blackface, etc. stuff would only make the protestors look like a bunch of racist idiots. You know, even if we show up in our best threads and act totally civilized this is how the media would portray us anyway so we need to show the public just how wrong the media is.
Of course they'll call us racist.  We're against Bongo, how dare we not support the communist! :::D
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!