Author Topic: To Chaim: Why did you remove Newman's post?  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
To Chaim: Why did you remove Newman's post?
« on: June 27, 2008, 03:09:43 PM »
Just curious..

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: To Chaim: Why did you remove Newman's post?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 03:42:11 PM »
Just curious..

I saved Newman's post as it was about Tina Greco.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 03:43:10 PM »
Vito, Kelly Scott is assisting Tina Greco who urged Nazis on StørmFrønt and other Nazi sites to murder you. Have you forgotten that you are one of the people that she urged the Nazis to murder?

Newman came here to defend that behavior. Now he's banned. Anyone who defends these two Nazi collaborators will be banned.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 03:49:07 PM »
Vito, Kelly Scott is assisting Tina Greco who urged Nazis on StørmFrønt and other Nazi sites to murder you. Have you forgotten that you are one of the people that she urged the Nazis to murder?

Newman came here to defend that behavior. Now he's banned. Anyone who defends these two Nazi collaborators will be banned.

I have enough of them too!  >:( >:( >:(

I have read the whole issue on the splinter-forum.

You all have my word: I will never be fooled by this Greco-clique again.

All our good will, is ripped up by these animals.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 03:55:23 PM »
I truly don't believe that Newman would have EVER supported anyone... if he had known that he/she was sending or promoting people to send death threats to Vito.   

While I respect Newman for leaving on his own terms... if he decided to return, I think we should let him, unless we can reasonably prove that he knew of Tina's actions and he still agreed to support her after the fact.

Brian

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 03:57:06 PM »
I truly don't believe that Newman would have EVER supported anyone... if he had known that he/she was sending or promoting people to send death threats to Vito.   

While I respect Newman for leaving on his own terms... if he decided to return, I think we should let him, unless we can reasonably prove that he knew of Tina's actions and he still agreed to support her after the fact.

Brian

Have you read this?

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,3107.msg18269.html#msg18269

Have you now changed your mind?  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 04:01:20 PM »

Brian

Have you read this?

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,3107.msg18269.html#msg18269

Have you now changed your mind?  ::)

No I hadn't but it sounds like he's just ignorant of the truth.   Again... do you really think that he would WANT to support someone if he knew that person wanted to kill vito?   Maybe I'm just ignorant too... but if I didnt have all the facts... I would also find it hard to beleive that Tina would want to do this.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 04:03:01 PM »

Brian

Newman was not involved with the posting on StørmFrønt, but now he certainly knows what happened. He is a member of both Greco's forum and Guzofsky's forum. He witnessed what Greco did. And Newman is not stupid.

Let's be honest: he's trying to score points with Kelly. He's trying to be her hero at our expense.

Briann, I think you are also one of the people that Greco urged the Nazis to murder. Although I might be mistaken. But I think you are one of the people.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 04:05:11 PM »
Briann, I think you are also one of the people that Greco urged the Nazis to murder. Although I might be mistaken. But I think you are one of the people.

Actually, Tom was in the picture, not Briann.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 04:06:57 PM »
For me personally I am done with them all.

I have simply enough. Before I read this horrible text of Newman I urged everybody to help him, because I thought he is in serious trouble. And then I read the article on the splinter forum.

It is enough. >:(

They make fun with us.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »
Is he a member of the forum too?

Yes he is.  Tom posts here as Firster555.