Author Topic: WE SHOULD SAY THIS TO OUR SELVES "NO MATTER WHO IS LEAVING I AM STAYING!!!"  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. DON'T MAKE SO MUCH RELATIONSHIPS CONNECTIONS TO OTHER MEMBERS THIS IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP CHAT ROOM WE HAVE A BIG CAUSE TO FIGHT FOR. I AM BEING VERY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW IF G-D FORBID OTHER TWO JEWS FROM BROOKLYN WILL LEAVE FOR SOME REASON I WILL STAY NO MATTER WHAT. THIS IS LIKE A CHAIN REACTION EVERYONE IS LEAVING BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE. WHAT A HELL IS THIS ??? FORUM OF FOREIGN RELATIONSHIPS? SOMEONE LEAVES MOVE ON DON'T THINK "OH IF HE LEFT MAY BE I SHOULD RECONSIDER SOMETHING," USE YOUR OWN HEAD.  THERE REASON PEOPLE LEAVE IS TO HAVE SOME SORT OF AN EFFECT AND THEY DO SUCCEED SOMETIMES, THEY END UP DRAGGING OTHER PEOPLE WITH THEM. THIS SHIP* HAS TO STOP!!! LETS NOT MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT CHAIM WILL MENTION IN HIS PROGRAM ABOUT THIS AND ABOUT MOST CURRENT EVENTS. IF NOT WE WILL ASK HIM AND NEXT WEEK HE WILL EXPLAIN. WE CANT WASTE OUR TIME FOR PEOPLE THAT LEAVE THIS FORUM. THATS ALL I AM SAYING...AND IF WE WILL HAVE THIS MIND SET ONLY THEN WE WILL BE A MASS MOVEMENT.  IDK IF YOU GUYS AGREE?   
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 03:13:16 AM by Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
That goes without saying.  I would never leave this movement or stop supporting it - for the same reason I joined it in the first place.   The goals of JTF are unique and righteous goals that I support.   

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
True. Nothing is more important and holy than the goals of this movement. I hate to say it but anyone who abandons this movement abandons the Jewish people and the fight against Islam if they do that for personal reasons, then they weren't a true JTFer  in the first place.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 03:49:33 AM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
     There's no question that the cause is far more important than individual needs and wants.    I hope that those who have remained with JTF and those who voluntarily left JTF will share this opinion once we take a collective breath.  And that we can unite as one again!    Much like with the U.S. and Israel,   the biggest obstacles we face are internal,  not external.   

One thing good that is resulting from what has transpired recently is that we are seeing leaders emerge.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Agreed.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
People joining or leaving should not be the driving factor here. Its the movement that is important. If its a social experience people are after they can join a chat room. Lets all just keep our heads and see this through.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This movement is more important than any one member.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
righteo
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
True. Nothing is more important and holy than the goals of this movement. I hate to say it but anyone who abandons this movement abandons the Jewish people and the fight against Islam if they do that for personal reasons, then they weren't a true JTFer  in the first place.

I wouldn't go that far.  If someone leaves this forum in a huff because so and so said something or hurt their feelings, then they leave because of ego and therefore hurting what the cause intends to be.  For the main reason that I have never left (but almost did) because someone hurt my feelings and ego.  But JTF isn't about me or you or anyone else..it's about an idealistic attempt to correct the wrongs of the world and bring justice Torah style.

IF someone leaves because he's afraid of losing his job, I say, what be afraid?  This is not a hate site!  If someone leaves because his life is in danger for being here, then that's not abandoning the cause.  If someone leaves because he has a family and needs to be with them, he isn't abandoning the movement.  If someone leaves because he became addicted, then he is not abandoning the cause...and might be helping himself to eventually come back to help the cause...

so just wanted to clarify

Those who have recently left, left because of ego.  They couldn't handle the differences of opinion on a wide ranging group of issues..and that's too bad.  JTF is not an extremist movement..it is a movement of many ideas right and wrong and neutral.  We want a movement with smart professional mature men and women who want to change the world to understand Torah justice...to make these evil times into righteous times...and Gd willing soon!

JTF is the only Jewish movement I know that will do this and a movement that has taught me a lot and showed me hwo to be a better zealout for righteous causes and righteous deeds and righteous words...When one can show righteousness and say righteousness with confidence, without dispair, without falling, and with conviction (but with an open mind to other opinions), he is doing the bidding what I feel JTF is meant to be...whether or not we defeat Obama or whether it takes 30 years or 50 years for a truely righteous leader to change our beloved nations for the better and bring us to better times.  That should be one of our long term goals even if we all fall flat with the short term ones we are trying to achieve.  These long term goals are holy...Gd willing we will prevail!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well, considering that I didn't leave even when I was banned temporarily (last year), I think it's safe to say that I am sticking around!  ;)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Agreed.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am staying, I have a nation that I want to liberate from the east to west coast.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
I am not aware of any other movement out there that has as its declared goal the taking of power in Israel and forming a Kahanist government. Neither am I aware of any other movement that has a serious and experienced leader. This is why I'm behind JTF. It's not because of any personality cult, it's simply because I agree with its goal. I want Israel to have a righteous Kahanist government. That's the most important thing. One should always see the big picture and not spend energy on minor disagreements.

In addition to the goal I support, I also agree with Chaim's two major strategic and tactical decisions. Stretegic: being absolutely uncompromising. To succeed, a movement like this needs a "crazy" leader. And I mean it in a good way. Somebody who would not budge no matter what, who would not be the first to blink, so to speak. I have thought about this for a long time, and I came to a conclusion that to be a successful and visionary person who is capable of changing the world, one cannot be 100% rational, because if you are 100% rational, you will weigh everything against everything else, and, in the end, decide that the game is not worth it. You'll be too smart for your own good. One needs to act on the foundation of both reason and faith, and it's a wise person who knows how to combine the two in the right proportion. Hopefully, a devout and religious person will be given this wisdom by HaShem. So even though my faith is not very strong - in my weak moments, I give in to doubt and agnosticism - I cannot see anybody other than a religious person leading this movement. And, finally, tactical: I agree with Chaim's decision to involve the righteous gentiles in his movement. I think it was a very good instinct. People on the right side of truth should stick together. Alone we will not be strong enough to resist the evil.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I am not aware of any other movement out there that has as its declared goal the taking of power in Israel and forming a Kahanist government. Neither am I aware of any other movement that has a serious and experienced leader. This is why I'm behind JTF. It's not because of any personality cult, it's simply because I agree with its goal. I want Israel to have a righteous Kahanist government. That's the most important thing. One should always see the big picture and not spend energy on minor disagreements.

In addition to the goal I support, I also agree with Chaim's two major strategic and tactical decisions. Stretegic: being absolutely uncompromising. To succeed, a movement like this needs a "crazy" leader. And I mean it in a good way. Somebody who would not budge no matter what, who would not be the first to blink, so to speak. I have thought about this for a long time, and I came to a conclusion that to be a successful and visionary person who is capable of changing the world, one cannot be 100% rational, because if you are 100% rational, you will weigh everything against everything else, and, in the end, decide that the game is not worth it. You'll be too smart for your own good. One needs to act on the foundation of both reason and faith, and it's a wise person who knows how to combine the two in the right proportion. Hopefully, a devout and religious person will be given this wisdom by HaShem. So even though my faith is not very strong - in my weak moments, I give in to doubt and agnosticism - I cannot see anybody other than a religious person leading this movement. And, finally, tactical: I agree with Chaim's decision to involve the righteous gentiles in his movement. I think it was a very good instinct. People on the right side of truth should stick together. Alone we will not be strong enough to resist the evil.

You hit the nail with the hammer, Masha!  I admire the guts Chaim and others have...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim is the most sincere and capable kahanist since Rabbi Kahane himself. How could I even think about leaving his movt. It wont happen.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
People joining or leaving should not be the driving factor here. Its the movement that is important. If its a social experience people are after they can join a chat room. Lets all just keep our heads and see this through.

Good advice.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Awesome!
                 this thread speaks volumes... I'm fully committed to the cause and no one person could deter us from doing what G-d has commanded us to do.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
If people are weak and leave then let them leave.  Long term we are better without people that leave.

Can we stop these damn posts about this?

Chaim has just done an askjtf saying stop it.

Incase it wasn't obvious enough anyway.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
If people are weak and leave then let them leave.  Long term we are better without people that leave.

Can we stop these damn posts about this?

Chaim has just done an askjtf saying stop it.

Incase it wasn't obvious enough anyway.

I agree with you. I did contribute to this thread once it was started but I don't believe these threads serve a purpose. It makes it seem that the movt can't survive if someone leaves.
I am urinating on a Koran.