Author Topic: Nazis Attack Me For Defending Talmud In Their Forum  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Nazis Attack Me For Defending Talmud In Their Forum
« on: June 30, 2008, 12:39:15 AM »
I casually googled Jewish Task Force Christian Zionist and found this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=jewish+task+force+christian+zionist

In the 2nd & 3rd search results Nazis are discussing about one of my posts in the JTF forum.

One Nazi is even in denial that I am a Christian and says that I am actually a Jew disguising as a Christian.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Nazis Attack Me For Defending Talmud In Their Forum
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 12:48:22 AM »
LOL, well you're on the side of good, so forget the Nazis.  If they condemn you it must mean you are doing something right...

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 12:52:14 AM »
LOL, well you're on the side of good, so forget the Nazis.  If they condemn you it must mean you are doing something right...

Correct!  Defending the Talmud "really" bothered that Nazi but David Duke visiting Syria and working with terrorists never bothered him.

I am also surprised to read that Puritan Christians studied the Talmud just to create a country for the Jews!  I never heard of it!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 02:11:15 AM »
They are Nazis, CZ--you can't expect these diseased cretins to think or act rationally. I bet you that most of these animals are demon-possessed. After all, the Bible does record demons going into pigs and causing them to commit mass suicide. In the long run, all Nazis are pigs who are destroying their own lives.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 02:17:01 AM »
They are Nazis, CZ--you can't expect these diseased cretins to think or act rationally. I bet you that most of these animals are demon-possessed. After all, the Bible does record demons going into pigs and causing them to commit mass suicide. In the long run, all Nazis are pigs who are destroying their own lives.

I know CF. Yes, these nazis are demon possessed.  These animals invade the JTF forum and spy on us. Why can't they devot their time and energy in attacking Islam, the real threat.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 02:25:28 AM »
Because they love Muslims.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 02:29:43 AM »
Islam and Nazism aren't mutually exclusive.  Quite the contrary;  Mein Kampf is the number-two best seller in the Muslim world, where the Koran is number-one.  Its like reading the same book anyway.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 02:31:23 AM »
Nazis would take a black Muslim over a white Jew (which most are) any day--it's kind of a part of their foundation.  :P

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 11:12:54 AM »
I am also surprised to read that Puritan Christians studied the Talmud just to create a country for the Jews!  I never heard of it!

That's interesting.  Can you provide a link to where you read that?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 11:13:45 AM »
After all, the Bible does record demons going into pigs and causing them to commit mass suicide. In the long run, all Nazis are pigs who are destroying their own lives.

Is that in the OT or the NT?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 12:29:02 PM »
NT. Jesus exorcises a demon-possessed man who has seven different demons in him, and they then go and occupy the bodies of pigs, who then run straight into a lake like lemmings. It is in one of the Gospels. I will look up the exact verses and post them a bit later.