Author Topic: I Really Like The New Form of JTF Forum  (Read 3355 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: I Really Like The New Form of JTF Forum
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 07:45:27 PM »
Why are you people like sheep, the forum looks cleaner but there is just something missing, if you want to find something now you have to go to the general subject and look through everything.
I think there should be a General category and then about five or six sub categories under them.
Nobody is going to ban you or bite your head of if you say something they don't like we are all here to have the forum run the best it can and I think ideas are welcomed by everyone.

Of course ideas are welcomed... they are encouraged. Of course we wouldn't bite someone's head off. We need the help, support, suggestions, and ideas of our members to become a mass movement.

But... no one here is a sheep.

I will not allow the members of this forum to be insulted and it's against the forum rules to verbally attack it's members because you are upset your thread was moved to the general category. I don't think you can be a sheep and be a member of JTF. We are all about not being sheep. The left-wing nut jobs and the idiots who vote for obama are sheep. It is completely acceptable and welcomed to share your opinion or come up with ideas but I would appreciate if you would be more respectful to the other members on the forum.

I know these changes will be difficult for a few but the vast majority of the forum agrees that it looks cleaner and much more professional. I think Chaim did a fantastic job organizing the forum and it's really been needed it for a long time. I am very happy about the changes that were made and it makes it much easier for our newer members to navigate (which is what we should focus on).
First of all I am not upset that my thread was moved, I really don't care and second of all face the facts anything Chaim or for that matter you do they are afraid to say anything against it or give any new ideas.
What you are going to have now is people repeating threads because they are not going to go through a whole list of over 300 pages to find if the thread was created already or not, this is my opinion.
I am not going to say another word about it, if this is how everyone wants it then I'm fine with it.
Thank you and good luck.