Author Topic: I Really Like The New Form of JTF Forum  (Read 3356 times)

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
I Really Like The New Form of JTF Forum
« on: June 30, 2008, 12:22:59 PM »
Congratulation!  8;)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I Really Like The New Form of JTF Forum
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 12:47:18 PM »
Yes it's much more streamlined.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 12:50:48 PM »
it does look cleaner LOL I just want my weekly report thats all
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 01:11:17 PM »
I like it too, it's much cleaner. O0

Offline Aaron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 01:43:08 PM »
Me too  O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 02:18:58 PM »
Me too  O0

ha same avatar as Mord...thought it was him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »
Same here. The other form was very confusing and its just so much easier to browse now.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »
Much better now. I really like it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »
Me too!  It looks very neat now!

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 09:40:01 PM »
Looks Great and Sounds EVEN Better!  O0

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 10:56:35 PM »
Perhaps a "other developments" sub forum to discuss all the different topics that don't fit in General?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 03:28:57 AM »
I am very resistant to change, but I will admit that it is more professional looking and more tidy without a million sub headings.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 04:07:46 AM »
I agree. Yacov was REALLY handling this all in a very amateurish way. I know he never meant harm in this--I think he was truly clueless. Now, on the other hand, he is acting like a completely spoiled brat and egomaniac.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 05:24:19 AM »
   I like it too!  :) :) :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 05:53:44 AM »
Great work guys!! 

Much easier to see everything!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 05:45:51 PM »
And there are so many new threads I can't keep up with that!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 06:45:35 PM »
Yes, much better.  I was really coming here less because the whole thing was just too busy.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 06:54:23 PM »
It looks clean
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 09:36:36 PM »
I agree. Yacov was REALLY handling this all in a very amateurish way. I know he never meant harm in this--I think he was truly clueless. Now, on the other hand, he is acting like a completely spoiled brat and egomaniac.
I felt that Yacov's question(s) on Ask JTF were Too Weird or Immature for a serious discussion to take place...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 09:49:28 PM »
I felt that Yacov's question(s) on Ask JTF were Too Weird or Immature for a serious discussion to take place...
I met Yacov a few weeks ago at the Israel Day Parade and I have to tell you he was and most likely still is a true JTF person from head to toe. He tried to get Tova Singer to mention our movement on the air on Arutz 7. We may not agree on the events of the last few days but lets not talk bad about a person that had a lot to do with getting our forum where it is today. Yacov is aces in my book and our movement is definitely not better off without him.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 09:55:01 PM »
Why are you people like sheep, the forum looks cleaner but there is just something missing, if you want to find something now you have to go to the general subject and look through everything.
I think there should be a General category and then about five or six sub categories under them.
Nobody is going to ban you or bite your head of if you say something they don't like we are all here to have the forum run the best it can and I think ideas are welcomed by everyone.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2008, 10:01:26 PM »
Why are you people like sheep, the forum looks cleaner but there is just something missing, if you want to find something now you have to go to the general subject and look through everything.
I think there should be a General category and then about five or six sub categories under them.
Nobody is going to ban you or bite your head of if you say something they don't like we are all here to have the forum run the best it can and I think ideas are welcomed by everyone.

If you need to find something specific try the 'search' option using a keyword, it works great.  Other than that, I don't know, I thought that people mostly posted directly into the general section and then subjects got moved around after a few days or certain amount of time.  But I can see your point there.   

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 12:55:15 AM »

Of course ideas are welcomed... they are encouraged. Of course we wouldn't bite someone's head off. We need the help, support, suggestions, and ideas of our members to become a mass movement.

But... no one here is a sheep.

I will not allow the members of this forum to be insulted and it's against the forum rules to verbally attack it's members because you are upset your thread was moved to the general category. I don't think you can be a sheep and be a member of JTF. We are all about not being sheep. The left-wing nut jobs and the idiots who vote for obama are sheep. It is completely acceptable and welcomed to share your opinion or come up with ideas but I would appreciate if you would be more respectful to the other members on the forum.

I know these changes will be difficult for a few but the vast majority of the forum agrees that it looks cleaner and much more professional. I think Chaim did a fantastic job organizing the forum and it's really been needed it for a long time. I am very happy about the changes that were made and it makes it much easier for our newer members to navigate (which is what we should focus on).
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008, 01:05:50 AM »
I met Yacov a few weeks ago at the Israel Day Parade and I have to tell you he was and most likely still is a true JTF person from head to toe. He tried to get Tova Singer to mention our movement on the air on Arutz 7. We may not agree on the events of the last few days but lets not talk bad about a person that had a lot to do with getting our forum where it is today. Yacov is aces in my book and our movement is definitely not better off without him.
That's why I didn't all-out attack him. I said that right now he is acting like a spoiled brat and egomaniac, which is true. The things he said on the splinter forum were preposterous. But I do hold out hope that he will come to his senses.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008, 01:08:47 AM »
There were way too many categories. Many people complained about that.
Yacov only needs to grow up.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774