Author Topic: The Supreme Court of UnJustice bans death penalty for child rape.. SICK ANIMALS  (Read 3282 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This is why beware if you get Obama he will appoint the most sickest judges you can find to sit on the bench.  Right now its bad.  Wait till he takes over

This is a disgrace, disgusting, if it happened to their child they would demand firing squads.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080625/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_child_rape
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
What the hell were they thinking?

Offline Bourne

• New JTFer
Disclaimer: I would mete out justice on these offenders with my bare hands.  I also will not make the argument that the death penalty for non-capital crimes could be considered a violation of the 8th amendment (cruel and unusual punishment, i.e. the punishment does not fit the crime). 

However, here's the rationale: if one of these monsters knows that he'll get the death penalty for the offense, he's much more likely to murder the child, as to not leave any witnesses. 

That's essentially the rationale right there, from a real-world point of view.

Does anyone know the law in Israel for situations like these?  Does the JTF position call for the death penalty in these cases?  I would think so; if I remember correctly Chaim once said that rape is a capital offense in Judaism. 

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Disclaimer: I would mete out justice on these offenders with my bare hands.  I also will not make the argument that the death penalty for non-capital crimes could be considered a violation of the 8th amendment (cruel and unusual punishment, i.e. the punishment does not fit the crime). 

However, here's the rationale: if one of these monsters knows that he'll get the death penalty for the offense, he's much more likely to murder the child, as to not leave any witnesses. 

Does anyone know the law in Israel for situations like these?  Does the JTF position call for the death penalty in these cases?  I would think so; if I remember correctly Chaim once said that rape is a capital offense in Judaism. 
That's an excellent point. They'll have nothing to lose by killing the child and can gain by killing the only witness, however the death penalty can be a deterrent for committing these crimes in the first place. And also, a law can be made where these animals are tortured to death if they decide to kill the child as well. That way they'll have something to loose for killing the child.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 11:37:13 PM by Ralph2 »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Personally, I like to be creative. I believe in the death penalty, especially in this situation, but I think we should keep the evidence. We should make it known that we still believe in an eye for an eye. Somebody steals, cut their hand off, they trespass, cut a foot off, child rape, well.... I think you get the point. Also, depending on the crime, that will denote on the sterilization the tool.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Personally, I like to be creative. I believe in the death penalty, especially in this situation, but I think we should keep the evidence. We should make it known that we still believe in an eye for an eye. Somebody steals, cut their hand off, they trespass, cut a foot off, child rape, well.... I think you get the point. Also, depending on the crime, that will denote on the sterilization the tool.

You hang them from there privates :o

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

You realize I told you to cut off the part, right? I didn't want you to think I condone these animals.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

You realize I told you to cut off the part, right? I didn't want you to think I condone these animals.

Yeah first you hang them from there then you chop it off

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

GREAT, i think I know who to call! I think I have Loraina's number around here somewhere! Very professional I promise you. I think you may have heard of her work. Although she doesn't always deal in Kosher meat, if that's important. :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

GREAT, i think I know who to call! I think I have Loraina's number around here somewhere! Very professional I promise you. I think you may have heard of her work. Although she doesn't always deal in Kosher meat, if that's important. :::D

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline George

• Senior JTFer

I don't think people should have their hands cut off for stealing not because they don't deserve it but because you'd have to have an expensive trial to see if they were liable. A punishment that severe would require an expensive trial in a fair justice system and so it would be a burden on the tax payers.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

I don't think people should have their hands cut off for stealing not because they don't deserve it but because you'd have to have an expensive trial to see if they were liable. A punishment that severe would require an expensive trial in a fair justice system and so it would be a burden on the tax payers.

Fair enough, but what do think of my plan for rapists especially child rapists?

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
If a child raping beast is convicted of harming a precious child the parents and family members should have the right to personally torture him. Let the parents or family members decide what punishment he should suffer since their child is the victim. I guarantee you in almost all cases this would result in a painful death for the rapist.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
If a child raping beast is convicted of harming a precious child the parents and family members should have the right to personally torture him. Let the parents or family members decide what punishment he should suffer since their child is the victim. I guarantee you in almost all cases this would result in a painful death for the rapist.

I know what I would do but it is to graphic to say on the forum :-X

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
They should turn them all into Unich's then.....or however you spell it.... O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
These damn liberals are so arrogant. They think they have the right to determine the punishment of these predators. This reminds me, Barack Osama lied and said he thought child rapists should be killed and that caused his high popularity to take a dive in liberal Europe where the death penalty is banned for all crimes. Europe is evil.

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
Child molestors and killers are the worst kind of animal, well second to Muslims/Nazis.  Actually Muslims/Nazis can be classified as child molestors too, since their toilet paper koran says it's ok.  I say it should be made a Federal crime and the death penalty should be mandatory.  Death by 12 gauge castration.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I'm thinking, maybe, the solution for these judges is post-natal abortion.
And for the rapists, cut off their man hoods and leave them in jail to be b_tches.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
I oppose capital punishment for all cases because there is always a possibilty of a judicial mistake. A possible exception could be for cases of terrorism when the terrorist is well known and there is no risk of error.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
raul marrio2000: "I oppose capital punishment for all cases because there is always a possibilty of a judicial mistake..."

There's no need for capital punishment.

We can simply take all found guilty and lock them in a bamboo cage 3' x 4'.

Then walk away and forget about 'em.

But if they deserve a second chance, we can tattoo the "N" word all over the body, face, hands, and head, in huge letters, and then push them out of a car, completely naked, right in the middle of shvoogeytown, at 2:00am on Sunday morning.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

This is insane circular logic.   Do you really think the rapist anticipates his victim snitching on him if it's a capital crime, but doesn't expect this if it's not a capital crime?  Do you really think a rapist assumes he's going to get punished for his crime and thinks to himself (well, _______ -insert non-capital punishment here-, or resisting my evil.... I think I'll choose the evil, the punishment won't be that bad, it's worth it).....   And since when do they not check battered murder victims for signs of sexual abuse?    DNA evidence would show he's guilty whether he kills the victim or not.

????

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
That's true. If he kills the child it will trigger an investigation whereas not killing the child may do nothing because the child may keep it a secret out of fear.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's true. If he kills the child it will trigger an investigation whereas not killing the child may do nothing because the child may keep it a secret out of fear.

You got it.   I mean it's sort of a round-about way of thinking about it, but we were only provoked by the insane theories of looney leftism.   It is absolutely perverse the way they distort the truth and then act as if anyone who thinks differently is uneducated or without compassion.   If anything, it is the loons who have no compassion:  no compassion for the VICTIM!   And too much compassion for the criminal.     

It's just like the Rambam said....