Author Topic: My JTF plug Update: Michelle Malkin  (Read 1321 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
My JTF plug Update: Michelle Malkin
« on: July 01, 2008, 12:24:13 AM »
My next individual I am trying and hopefully will get, JTF and ItalianagainstObama on the Michelle Malkin page.

Another huge traffic page.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
Re: My JTF plug Update: Michelle Malkin
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 01:25:19 AM »
Sweet! 
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 01:27:52 AM »
Michelle Malkin is pretty/great,
Why was she taken off Fox's O'Reiley Show?!

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 01:38:53 AM »
She left O'Reilly's show because his friend Geraldo "Open Borders" Rivera said he would spit in her face if he ever saw her. Reilly defended Rivera, who croacked up a phony apology. She didn't accept and decided not to return to the show.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 01:40:08 AM »
She left O'Reilly's show because his friend Geraldo "Open Borders" Rivera said he would spit in her face if he ever saw her. Reilly defended Rivera, who croacked up a phony apology. She didn't accept and decided not to return to the show.

Geraldo is an idiot that use to have stupid shows of KKK vs Black Thugs fighting on his show and they busted his nose a few times.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 01:44:13 AM »
Geraldo has a Jewish mother, right?
  he is the scum of the earth, I saw how excited he got when the Albanian Musslim Nazis got Kosovo, he paraded with them in Mahanttan. He's really in Heat for his $1 solution!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 01:57:13 AM »
Fantastic Wolf! Once again, Wolf is setting a great example for all of us!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 03:58:48 AM »
Geraldo Rivera is of about the same moral fiber as his relative (?), the fellow Puerto Rican Jesus Rivera (ys"vz). Remember a few years ago when he said that Israeli soldiers in Jenin were "Nazi pigs"? He never in the least retracted that. Of course, his Aztlanist La Raza friends who attack peaceful, elderly white counter-protestors at their obscene amnesty rallies are merely "brave democracy activists".  >:(

Both Riveras cry out for the $1 solution...

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 07:45:17 AM »
Hey no fair i just saw that site and you were spy'in tri'in on me and saw it.
DukeNukem

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 08:15:42 AM »
Jeraldo Rivera the puerto rican animal also gave away american troop positions to al qaeda in Iraq. He should of been executed for treason but instead he is just promoted by fox for doing so. Of course he did in fact call israel soldiers pigs. This kike animal should just die of a stroke tonight.
I am urinating on a Koran.