Author Topic: Idiot Jew from Germany defends turks  (Read 1923 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Idiot Jew from Germany defends turks
« on: July 01, 2008, 08:32:15 AM »
This man Kramer should be fired for stupidity             

German Jewish leader defends scholar
 E-mail article 
 Share on Facebook
 Digg this
 Tell the Editors 
 What bloggers
are saying 

Published: 06/30/2008

A German Jewish leader is defending a scholar fired for comparing the suffering of Turks in Europe today to Jews under Nazi Germany.

Faruk Sen was fired last week by the the Center for Turkish Studies, the Essen institute he had directed since its founding 23 years ago. Sen said he would take the matter to court.

Stephan Kramer, the general secretary of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, said Monday that Sen has always been a good friend of the Jewish community.

"He is neither a Holocaust relativizer nor an anti-Semite," Kramer wrote in a letter to the minister of integration of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia and to the head of the institute's board. He called the firing of Sen "senseless."

The institute's board of directors fired Sen after learning of his comments comparing Jews and Turks through a report in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. His essay, "Europe's New Jews" was published May 19 in the Turkish paper Referans.

Sen wrote in the essay, "Even though our people, who have been living in central and western Europe for 47 years now, have generated 125,000 businesses that bring in a total sales of 45 billion Euro, they suffer
discrimination and exclusion just as the Jews did -- though to a different degree and with different outward appearances."   

http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/109273.html

« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 08:33:59 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
Re: Idiot Jew from Germany defends turks
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 08:36:42 AM »
This guy belongs to the Central Council of Jews in Germany which is a pretty useless organisation anyway since they dont realize the antisemitism which comes from muslim immigrants.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 08:44:31 AM »
This guy belongs to the Central Council of Jews in Germany which is a pretty useless organisation anyway since they dont realize the antisemitism which comes from muslim immigrants.
He Kramer and his group sound like fools
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 09:07:22 AM »
Have you ever spoken to a turk? They will say things like "Oh we are not like the arab muslims, they are insane. We get along with everybody, even Jews." These types are even more dangerous than the arabs who openly state their intentions.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 09:24:25 AM »
No, I don't think that Mr. Kramer or Mr. Sen are insane.

You can compare Mr. Faruk Sen with Jeremiah Wright. He also was really confused, as some reporters asked him about his hateful speeches in his so called church.

Mr. Wright also thought, that he is perfectly right with his "sermons"

This what you see here is exactly what happens if all the media and the public never said something to the behaviour of evil people.

For us is this "The Muslimes/Turks are the new persecuted Jews of Europe" insane, because we know how twisted this statement is because we remember the Shoa. We remember the Mufti of Jerusalem, we remember the SS-Divisions of Bosnians and other Muslimes, we remember the hate of the Nazi-ideology against Jews and Christianity because of it's Jewish roots,

and we remember the Muslime behaviour towards Jews and Christians today.

But People like Faruk Sen don't. They think all what they say is perfectly fine. Believe me: They have no bad conscience about their statements.

Kramer does with his apology of Sen's evil statements nothing else, than thousands of politicians and reporters did before him. He is not less or more evil than them.

P.S.:

Turkey have had a real change of change with their leader Atatürk, but today the AKP (Islamists) have the absolute majority in the Turkish parliament, Erdogan is prime minister and Gül is president.

They controll today all key-positions of the Turkish state.

They are no longer a strategic partner of Israel. Thanks to the EU.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 09:26:42 AM »
Hey this article belongs to the save-europe section  ;)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 10:47:34 AM »
As long as Turkey was secular military dictatorship it was pro US and Israel and strong pilar of old good anti comie NATO. But of course the globalist left in the west (there were pressure from Clintonian administration too) had to turn them to "democracy". ::) which means in muslim country that Islam the only popular thing wins. That's why attaturk failed, the secularism is no alternative to islamism, becouse atheism is mere negative rejection of G-d.
And you cannot build nation on nonexistant fundaments. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 10:55:01 AM »
Have you ever spoken to a turk? They will say things like "Oh we are not like the arab muslims, they are insane. We get along with everybody, even Jews." These types are even more dangerous than the arabs who openly state their intentions.

That's a good sign. Also, "I have a lot of different cultured friends, Indians, Greeks, Germans, and I have 1 Jewish friend." Now why was the last one thrown in there? ::)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 11:15:31 AM »
All Turks support Arabs in the end and are sincere Muslim Nazis. A very active Turkish student where I went to college--a cute girl who was universally liked and not thought of as an extremist--put together an auditorium presentation in November, 2002 called "Voices from Occupied Fakestine".  >:(

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 11:38:22 AM »
May all turd mongol inbred pieces of excrement die in a meat grinder.
Boy how much I want them to become like Afghanistan!!
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 12:02:22 PM »
As long as Turkey was secular military dictatorship it was pro US and Israel and strong pilar of old good anti comie NATO. But of course the globalist left in the west (there were pressure from Clintonian administration too) had to turn them to "democracy". ::) which means in muslim country that Islam the only popular thing wins. That's why attaturk failed, the secularism is no alternative to islamism, becouse atheism is mere negative rejection of G-d.
And you cannot build nation on nonexistant fundaments. 

Yes and now a lot of people like the Armenians, the Chaldeens, the Protestans, the Jews, the Yezides, the Alevites and all other have to suffer, because the evil wicked EU wants democracy in a Muslime state. This is a crime.  :'(