Author Topic: Audio: Israel and Palestine: Is it really about occupation?  (Read 862 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I don't mean to tell our members that which they already know, but this audio is succinct and articulate.  It's worth listening to, I think.

Shalom.

Zachor_ve_kavod

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Audio: Israel and Palestine: Is it really about occupation?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 08:12:36 PM »
you forgot the link.

and why not say who the speaker is. how long it is..

maybe even summarise the argument if it is long.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »
Thank you qq.  Here is the link.

I found it on liveleak and it comes from a website called (inthenameofallah.org)

The audio explains how Israel has gone out of its way to make peace with the arabic nations, who are steadfast in their desire to eliminate any Jewish presence in the region.  It's basically an objective history of the past 60 years in Israel.  It does leave out quite a bit.  It states many facts but leaves out solutions.

However, the reason I like it is because it presents a rational, clear, history.  I though if some of our members are going to college for instance, and are surrounded by liberals (aka closet anti-Semites) the facts stated herein can give our members some context upon which to base their arguments.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 09:16:16 PM »
Thank you qq.  Here is the link.

I found it on liveleak and it comes from a website called (inthenameofallah.org)

The audio explains how Israel has gone out of its way to make peace with the arabic nations, who are steadfast in their desire to eliminate any Jewish presence in the region.  It's basically an objective history of the past 60 years in Israel.  It does leave out quite a bit.  It states many facts but leaves out solutions.

However, the reason I like it is because it presents a rational, clear, history.  I though if some of our members are going to college for instance, and are surrounded by liberals (aka closet anti-Semites) the facts stated herein can give our members some context upon which to base their arguments.

ann coulter's advice to only talk to a liberal if you have to, is good advice.

But if you have to, then the best is listening to discussion with them.

have you seen rabbi kahane at brandeis?

he was awesome

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 09:23:55 PM »
I've seen that video of Rabbi Kahane at Brandeis.  It was incredible.  To see him go into that insanely hostile environment and push and pursuade and change minds.  I think we'll never see another one like him.