Author Topic: Contributors of Obama (Indiv) & (Corps)  (Read 2377 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Contributors of Obama (Indiv) & (Corps)
« on: July 01, 2008, 08:26:55 PM »
First of ALL, I agree with Chaim that the ONLY way to beat obama is to VOTE in NOV. You do however have a right to know who has been financing Obama- since the FEC has  'glitch' which I, personally am in doubt about.

Here is a site for you all too look at what OIL Co's gave to Obama:

#1. http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/obamas_oil_spill.html

Here is another site that will show you the Individual Contributors of his campaign:
 #2. www.newsmeat.com

You can access the FEC webpage to see what CORPS gave to obama, so you dont support them.
 #3. http://www.fec.gov/

I hope this helps out better as I was asked to put this in order- Do you think this should go on the jewsagainstobama  page as well? I am not an organized person. I am Sorry.  I just hope this helps people that are not wanting to vote obama and have changed their minds, it will help them.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:45:51 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
What is the law regarding foriegners donating to American candidates?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Ben Yehuda- a CEO is only allowed to give $2300- 1 time.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:47:02 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
here is ANOTHER link- names  'real American names'  >:( SURE.

www.newsmeat.com    This is a FRAUDULENT CREEPY slug.

What is the best way to kill a slug ?
You get the salt
the Info that will hurt him

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Ben- I am looking into this- I am not sure- WHERE IS CHAIM when we NEED HIM!!! Also- a CEO is only allowed to give $2300- ONE TIME.  I believe this is the link that we have needed to expose this FRAUD.

Chaim has some lawyers in the family; perhaps they would know the answer to this.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 06:11:30 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
How do you search to see if any money has been received from Arab countries? When I went to "donor lookup," it only allows you to look for a U.S. state.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
OK. There is something very weird about this site. The search engine tool is worthless. It does not find specific names - I checked. Try to search for "Samina Ali" - a real contributor - in any order , with or without punctuation. Or for "Donald Smith." It only gives you 21 pages of your search, but no good criteria to narrow it down. I wanted to chack if there are any Husseins, but it came back with 0. I don't believe it. I repeat my question: how do I search for foreign contributors? Are corporations, organizations, and governments allowed to contribute (as opposed to individuals)? I am embarrased to say, I don't know. If so, how do I narrow my search down to organizations.

THIS SEARCH SITE IS NO GOOD!!! Is it obfuscating deliberately - what do you all think?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
OK. There is something very weird about this site. The search engine tool is worthless. It does not find specific names - I checked. Try to search for "Samina Ali" - a real contributor - in any order , with or without punctuation. Or for "Donald Smith." It only gives you 21 pages of your search, but no good criteria to narrow it down. I wanted to chack if there are any Husseins, but it came back with 0. I don't believe it. I repeat my question: how do I search for foreign contributors? Are corporations, organizations, and governments allowed to contribute (as opposed to individuals)? I am embarrased to say, I don't know. If so, how do I narrow my search down to organizations.

THIS SEARCH SITE IS NO GOOD!!! Is it obfuscating deliberately - what do you all think?

I believe this is DELIBERATE I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:49:22 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Paulette, this is a problem.

The second site seems to work better for last names. The search on last names does not bring the same results, as the first site. The first site "doesn't find" a lot of names. But the search criteria are awful. And you are probably right, it's deliberate. You can't search for foreign countries. What's that? Not talking about foreign nationals, there are a lot of Americans living abroad - about 6 million, as CNN said another day. You should be able to search for them. Yes, this might be a fraud.

What about this $2300 limit? I don't understand this. I see some people have contributed $10000. Is there a limit for some people, but not for others?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Paulette, this is a problem.

The second site seems to work better for last names. The search on last names does not bring the same results, as the first site. The first site "doesn't find" a lot of names. But the search criteria are awful. And you are probably right, it's deliberate. You can't search for foreign countries. What's that? Not talking about foreign nationals, there are a lot of Americans living abroad - about 6 million, as CNN said another day. You should be able to search for them. Yes, this might be a fraud.

What about this $2300 limit? I don't understand this. I see some people have contributed $10000. Is there a limit for some people, but not for others?

Masha- it is my collective understanding that CEOs can ONLY donate $2300- Obama donated $2300- for Hillary debt and his wife $2300- toward her debt. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:50:37 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Paulette, forgive my ignorance and stupidity. So, you cannot donate more than $2300 if you are a CEO (chairman of a corporation, right?), but are allowed to donate more if you are a regular person? Why the restrictions, do you know?

I saw that Warren Buffett donated money both to Obama and Hilary's campaign. He donated $2300 twice to each. He is a big financial markets' wizard. I am beginning to wonder whether the conspiracy theorists who associate the Democratic Party with the financial lobby are right.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Keep sending these, cause I been sending them out
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Alot of leftwing Jews gave to osama
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 04:41:00 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

I saw that Warren Buffett donated money both to Obama and Hilary's campaign. He donated $2300 twice to each. He is a big financial markets' wizard. I am beginning to wonder whether the conspiracy theorists who associate the Democratic Party with the financial lobby are right.

Ok, I am looking into the first Q. the second: Did Warren Buffet do this 4 times in 08? Or 2x in 07 and 2x in o8? He can give only $2300- to EACH DEM I believe, but no more than that. Trust me, Buffet knows the law.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:51:52 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
How do you search to see if any money has been received from Arab countries? When I went to "donor lookup," it only allows you to look for a U.S. state.

I am not sure about this at all.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:53:18 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Mord is right.

A lot of left wing Jews are contributing to this guy.  The Jewish tendency to self-destruct is astonishing

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Contributors of Obama (Indiv) & (Corps)
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 04:19:02 AM »
M Night Shyamalan gave money to Obama, Adam Sandler gave to Guilianni.

http://www.newsmeat.com/celebrity_political_donations/M_Night_Shyamalan.php