Author Topic: Cool events coming up read and forward to all and please come  (Read 2306 times)

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
B"H

i assured you that i would let you know if there are any fun, interesting or important events. well there have been some since i promised to let you know, but i dont always have the chance to let people know.

COMING TOMORROW = thursday 7:00 PM to late at night i am promoting a very cool store in Givaat Shaul Jerusalem that is having free concert and free cholent and free use of their game rooms, internet, movies a new and great kosher internet cafe located in Givat Shaul in Shatner Center 3- located between Bet Hadefus (not far from Gutnick and Burger place - cross street to go up to shatner industrial area or you can come down from Kanfei Nesharim street, across from Martzianu bagget) the place is a few doors down from kosher gym - you can call me if you want me to save space for you. Let people in Jerusalem know. By the way, next week on the Thursday Cholent Night Aharon Razel will be performing.

My tel is 0544876709

I am also organizing very cool concerts in Tapuach and shabbatons in Tapuach - more on that later.

confirm if you got this and if you wish to come or whatever

Yekutiel (mike)
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Cool events coming up read and forward to all and please come
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 05:11:03 PM »
Are you publicizing this on your behalf or on Yekutiel's? And do you realize that apart for 2 or 3 persons, the readers of this invitation will have to board a plane if they wished to come.

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
Re: Cool events coming up read and forward to all and please come
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 05:33:29 PM »
Are you publicizing this on your behalf or on Yekutiel's? And do you realize that apart for 2 or 3 persons, the readers of this invitation will have to board a plane if they wished to come.

Possibly. 

I am providing this information here, because this section is about EY, and I thought people would be interested in hearing the local news, from the people experiencing it.
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah