Author Topic: In America Every Day Over 100 White Women Raped/Sexually Assaulted By Black Men  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.aspx?GUID=F3E3CD97-197F-4D31-BF36-A4CBA45FCB13

The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States

By Lawrence Auster
FrontPageMagazine.com | 5/3/2007
Like Ahab's search for the Great White Whale, liberals' search for the Great White Defendant is relentless and never-ending.  When, in 1988, Tawana Brawley's and Al Sharpton's then year-old spectacular charge that several white men including prosecutor Steven Pagones (whose name Brawley had picked out of a newspaper article) had abducted and raped the 15 year old was shown to be completely false, the Nation said it didn't matter, since the charges expressed the essential nature of white men's treatment of black women in this country. When the Duke University lacrosse players were accused of raping a black stripper last year, liberals everywhere treated the accusation as fact, because, just as with the Nation and Tawana Brawley, the rape charge seemed to the minds of liberals to reflect the true nature of oppressive racial and sexual relations in America.

To see the real truth of the matter, let us take a look at the Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2005. (Go to the linked document, and under "Victims and Offenders" download the pdf file for 2005.)

In Table 42, entitled "Personal crimes of violence, 2005, percent distribution of single-offender victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived race of offender," we learn that there were 111,590 white victims and 36,620 black victims of rape or sexual assault in 2005. (The number of rapes is not distinguished from those of sexual assaults; it is maddening that sexual assault, an ill-defined category that covers various types of criminal acts ranging from penetration to inappropriate touching, is conflated with the more specific crime of rape.) In the 111,590 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was white, 44.5 percent of the offenders were white, and 33.6 percent of the offenders were black. In the 36,620 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was black, 100 percent of the offenders were black, and 0.0 percent of the offenders were white. The table explains that 0.0 percent means that there were under 10 incidents nationally.

The table does not gives statistics for Hispanic victims and offenders. But the bottom line on interracial white/black and black/white rape is clear:

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

What this means is that every day in the United States, over one hundred white women are raped or sexually assaulted by a black man.

The Department of Justice statistics refer, of course, to verified reports. According to the Wikipedia article on rape, as many as half of all rape charges nationally are determined by police and prosecutors to be false:

Linda Fairstein, former head of the New York County District Attorney's Sex Crimes Unit, noted, "There are about 4,000 reports of rape each year in Manhattan. Of these, about half simply did not happen.... It's my job to bring justice to the man who has been falsely accused by a woman who has a grudge against him, just as it's my job to prosecute the real thing."

No wonder there was such absolute belief in the guilt of the Duke students among the leading sectors of liberal America. A drug-addled, half-deranged, promiscuous black stripper accused three young white men of raping her. There are virtually zero rapes of black women by white men in the United States, and half of all rape charges against specific individuals turn out to be false. But in the gnostic, inverted world of liberal demonology, the white students had to be guilty.

Meanwhile, in the real America, week after week, the newspapers report the rapes of white women by black men—though, of course, without ever once using the words, "a white woman was raped by black man." Just last week in the New York Post there was a story about a serial black rapist who invaded women's apartments on Manhattan's Upper West Side; you knew the rapist was black from a police drawing accompanying the story, and you knew the victims were most likely white from the neighborhoods where the attacks occurred.  But even when news media's reports of black on white rape make the race of the perpetrator evident (which the media only does in a minority of instances), no explicit reference is ever made to the racial aspect of the case. Each story of black on white rape is reported in isolation, not presented as part of a larger pattern. There is never the slightest mention of the fact that white women in this country are being targeted by black rapists. In the inverted world of liberalism, the phenomenon does not exist.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
That is why Lincoln should have sent them back to Africa after the civil war

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Like Chaim said about nine years ago, "the new religion in America is worshipping blacks."  >:( ::)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Let's not forget the self-hating one's that can wait to get a black man by their side... cuz dat be cool!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
In the 36,620 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was black, 100 percent of the offenders were black, and 0.0 percent of the offenders were white.

Interesting.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I saw a photo a while back of blacks that were hanging from a tree. In the foreground of the photo, white people, both men and women, are gathered. The way the photo is presented nowadays is to attempt to slander the white people in the photo as "racist" or "evil". In fact, the blacks hanging had committed the crimes.

Warning, if you click the link it contains an image of two "African American" tree ornaments which may be disturbing to some viewers and children should not view it:
http://englishclassnet.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/lynching.jpg

Blacks weren't, for the most part, lynched just for being black. They were lynched because they had committed a crime.

White people were sometimes lynched too.

If we had 100 hangings a day I think the crime wave would lessen considerably. Of course I don't condone any illegal activities, but I think our policies toward these rapists should be different than they currently are.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, I recall seeing once on JTF the figure that the ratio of black to white lynchings was pretty equal.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Like Chaim said about nine years ago, "the new religion in America is worshipping blacks."  >:( ::)

Not only in America  >:( >:( >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
It's interesting that Chinese people very rarely commit violent crimes in Europe.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
In the Seattle media, even if there is an All Points Bulletin for a suspect, some stations still won't mention the race of the suspect even though they're telling eveyone that they need to be on the look out for someone!!!!

• Master JTFer

Correct and it is like the organized religions too!

G-d = Blacks themselves
Messiah=Martin Luther King Jr.  & another Messiah is emerging!!!
Original Sin=Slavery
Atonement=Affirmative Action
Sacrifice for sins=Commit more and more crimes
Messianic Era=Welfare for all blacks
Devils=Whites
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 06:44:56 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
It's interesting that Chinese people very rarely commit violent crimes in Europe.

Not only they are not commiting crimes here in Europe when they come but they are as well very productive people I must say!
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer

G-d = Blacks themselves
Original Sin=Slavery
Devils=Whites

Hm,if that is true then USA is (sorry for the expression) totally screwed!
If it is not already.
What is much worse is that USA is imposing that way,well how should I put it,say that way of thinking around the world.I mean in context "Give everything to minorities and expect nothing in return!"
And not only that,here in Serbia that especially had it's horrible consequences when albanian muslims who had everything suddenly decided to start terrorist war against the Serbs with the help of USA which resulted in Kosovo becoming the 4th muslim state in Europe.
By the way I've heard that many white people in USA say that all people in USA are immigrants whether they've came there 3 years ago or 300 years ago and that as a matter of fact America belongs to everybody! :D
Well America had already screwed us Serbs with that kind of multicultural view she represents.
Seems that America will be destroyed by the same means she's been using to undermine other countries around the world that have their own minorities.
Seems that multiculturalism and globalism America is defending around the world will destroy her eventually.
What an irony!

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

He was obviously right since they're about to elect one as their president.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

G-d = Blacks themselves
Original Sin=Slavery
Devils=Whites

This is it in a nutshell.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

G-d = Blacks themselves
Original Sin=Slavery
Devils=Whites

fantastic, that's really neat!

• Master JTFer
My bad...

Forgot these 4....

Holy Book - Malcolm X's Biography
Creed to confess - MLK's "I have a dream speach"
Hymns/Lyrics/Psalms- mhmm-mhmm, ebonics, rap, hip hop
Clergy - Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jermiah Wright, Luis Farrakhan

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
My bad...

Forgot these 4....

Holy Book - Malcolm X's Biography
Creed to confess - MLK's "I have a dream speach"
Hymns/Lyrics/Psalms- mhmm-mhmm, ebonics, rap, hip hop
Clergy - Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jermiah Wright, Luis Farrakhan

:::D O0

Kosovo is Serbia