Author Topic: Rabin conspiracy-yigal amir did not kill yitzchak rabin  (Read 1705 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Rabin conspiracy-yigal amir did not kill yitzchak rabin
« on: July 03, 2008, 09:16:25 AM »
kahaneBT , you mentioned an old thread where somebody rejected the whole rabin conspiracy thing.
And I said yigal amir did not kill rabin, and I offered that we have a proper discussion where I will demonstrate that he didn't. And he didn't want it. And you read the thread at a later date and asked if we could discuss that..

I said yes. So here we go.

You can make the first post.. what your thoughts are on the issue.. what you know about it (or think you know).  Your understanding. Why you think it's not a conspiracy. Whatever.. That way we can clear things up..

But I will demonstrate form scratch why it is.  I must point out though.. I no longer have the chamish's rabin book on my shelf(it included medical reports), and I no longer have his video on my shelf. But I remember more than enough.

You wanted this thread. So go on.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Rabin conspiracy-yigal amir did not kill yitzchak rabin
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 09:43:20 AM »
The only thing that I have heard in regard to this conspiracy theory was that the gun was not supposed to be loaded and an agent loaded it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 11:47:34 PM »
q_q, thanks for posting this, I haven't had time to get on the forum lately, been very busy, but we will get to this soon.  For now I'll throw this out there, I have read that the diagnosis on rabin was a shattered spinal cord, and in the Kempler film, you do see him getting shot in the back..... Although the reaction to the shot is not what you might expect if it really shattered his spine.   But it does appear that he gets shot in the back possibly twice.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 11:53:29 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 01:18:52 AM »
Amir DIDN'T kill Rabin. I saw the evidence. There's a video on youtube? Although, I still congratulate Mr. Amir. He is a good man. I went to Israel about 7 years ago with Birthright, and they showed us Rabin's grave. I almost pissed on it, what a traitor!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 01:39:44 AM »
q_q, thanks for posting this, I haven't had time to get on the forum lately, been very busy, but we will get to this soon.  For now I'll throw this out there, I have read that the diagnosis on rabin was a shattered spinal cord, and in the Kempler film, you do see him getting shot in the back..... Although the reaction to the shot is not what you might expect if it really shattered his spine.   But it does appear that he gets shot in the back possibly twice.

He keeps walking after getting "shot in the back". Nobody can walk with with a shattered spine. He would have collapsed on the spot.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 10:13:30 AM »

He keeps walking after getting "shot in the back". Nobody can walk with with a shattered spine. He would have collapsed on the spot.

The frontal wound through the lung out the spine, shattering the spine is described in detail in medical reports signed by many doctors and nurses. It occurred.

But it didn't occur  during the scene where yigal amir shot rabin from behind, and rabin - according to witness reports - did not collapse.  From what I have heard about witness reports. He walked to his limo and was shoved in.

So. That spine shattering wound happened -after- he got into the car. As must the point blank or near point blank shot.

That breaks the official story where he is given all wounds by Yigal Amir. And then taken to the hospital.

When in the car, he is in the hands of israeli intelligence / govt people.  His bodyguard, the driver - who was peres's driver - lost radio contact and "got lost". This is a journey that the is common knowledge. (and i think 2 min). The journey took around 20 minutes.

My hebrew isn't good, apparently some witness reports are available online. On some links off this website
http://www.planetnana.co.il/n909/katava.htm
http://www.planetnana.co.il/n909/OrDin2Yoets.htm
I can't find the index page to that site.

There are alot of coverups.
The israeli govt official story is from the Shamgar Inquiry. That does not mention any spinal wound. The spinal wound is a big problem for them.  An official explanation (from now threatened doctors and nurses?) came out that he had a penile prosthesis (prosthetic limb - penis), (people have it to please their wives if they have a problem) and the prosthetic limb caused them to think he had an erection which caused them to think he had spinal damage.  This is false for 2 reasons a)dr josh backon got hold of a pelvic xray of rabin, and said it showed no signs of such a thing b)the spinal wound is discussed in detail, as shattering D5-6 dorsal vertibrae 5 and 6.

btw, the video (which focusses alot on yigal amir before the assassination!) does not prove that rabin was not shot in hte spine. The video does not show the full yigal amir scene. It cuts out. It only shows one shot. There are also coverups related to the video.   So witness reports tell us rabin walked to the limo after the shots.