Author Topic: Obama has been caught lying about his accomplishments  (Read 1439 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama has been caught lying about his accomplishments
« on: July 03, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »
During the 90's, Dick Morris convinced Bill Clinton to support a welfare-reform bill.  There were probably some groups opposed to it and Clinton wasn't enthusiastic about the bill.  However, Morris convinced Clinton to support it. 

Obama was in the Illinois state senate at the time and he opposed the bill. 

Now all of a sudden, Obama is claiming that he supported the bill and that he had a role in getting it passed.  Both of these claims are false. 

Now, Obama has made ads claiming credit for the bill. 

This is an example of lying about his resume. 

Sometimes, there have been scandals when people lie like that.  In 2001, a football coach lied about his accomplishments when interviewing for an elite-level head coaching position.  It was found out after he was hired and the team was humiliated because of that coach.  The coach resigned shortly after having been hired.   

A presidential candidate is setting a very bad example for people by lying about his accomplishments.  So this is something that people must find out. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:37:46 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama has been caught lying about his accomplishments
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 11:10:14 PM »
I would sincerely like to know how Obama is going to disprove everything in Jerome Corsi's book, especially that he was born to a muslim father.  That makes him a muslim, whether he practices Islam or not.  Obamas campaign is putting out rebuttals.  In my opinion, this is the biggest cover-up about a Presidential Candidate in Modern History.....They are deceivers just like Radical Islam!!

Debbie

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 03:09:17 AM »
I would sincerely like to know how Obama is going to disprove everything in Jerome Corsi's book, especially that he was born to a muslim father.  That makes him a muslim, whether he practices Islam or not.  Obamas campaign is putting out rebuttals.  In my opinion, this is the biggest cover-up about a Presidential Candidate in Modern History.....They are deceivers just like Radical Islam!!

Debbie

Obama's campaign is trying to personally attack Jerome Corsi. 
They came out with a 40 page statement because they're insecure about what he wrote.  They're scared people will find out the truth about Obama. 

Offline knightrd

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 02:06:53 PM »
None of my family buys Obama lies. This may be the first year that my entire family agrees about politics. Obama stands a good chance of being swift boated. He's already having trouble responding to McCain's negative attacks.

I heard Corsi several times on Alex Jones. Corsi is on to something and that's what the Obama campaign fears most.

Obama thinks parsing words will be enough, but even in his book he admits to studying the Koran. He can't escape that..

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »
Unfortunately, this won't matter ever. You know what you MUST do? ELECT JOHN MCCAIN! If you bring this up: You know what? You be racist, and you damn skippy! The dems have really screwed us on this one. We CAN'T say anything bad, because it will be construed as racist! >:( Welcome to America, my friends.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 11:06:36 PM »
Obama lies about everything. Everything that comes out of that guy's mouth is pure BS.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision