Author Topic: It suddenly feels nice and comfy here on this forum  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It suddenly feels nice and comfy here on this forum
« on: July 03, 2008, 09:54:12 PM »
no more nonsense..i love it!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: It suddenly feels nice and comfy here on this forum
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 10:00:31 PM »
Don't say it to loud it will stir up the agitators that creep around in all the cracks and crevices. ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 10:04:25 PM »

I had the same feeling this evening!  After a storm there is a great calm. 

With a core group of whole hearted individuals this forum will make tremendous impact on millions of lives.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 10:15:22 PM »

With a core group of whole hearted individuals this forum will make tremendous impact on millions of lives.
I think if our group can have some impact on the presidential elections it would be a positive step and it would give us a chance to get JTF some real exposure.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 10:23:00 PM »

I think if our group can have some impact on the presidential elections it would be a positive step and it would give us a chance to get JTF some real exposure.

You are right CJD.  Whatever happened in the past week in the forum is good.  Because curious visitors attracted by the exposure of Obama would have been turned off by numerous stupid posts and silly arguments.  Instead of focusing on main issues there were too many unnecessary posts about trivial things. Also various sub-sections within the categories were not visitor friendly. 

I commend Chaim and other moderators in the forum for making this a visitor friendly forum.

Now there is decency and direction in the forum.  New visitors need to know what we stand for. 
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 10:25:21 PM »
I agree with you all... getting back to the issues is most important!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 11:21:37 PM »
  Well said,   everyone.

Chaim has displayed excellent leadership under the face of adversity.    The most recent , "Ask JTF program",   in which Chaim put the focus on helping the Hilltop Youth in Israel,  defeating Barack Hussein Obama,   and related matters,  made a difference for me in my additional commitment.     It's great to see how JTF members have reacted this week.      The best is yet to come for JTF and VJA!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 08:56:39 AM »
I agree, the forum looks more professional and more inviting to new members when their is no nonsense.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »
I think that Healthy Living had better remained a separate board or child board. And I also think that JB's Ask the Ape should be as a sticky thread in the Ask posters section.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 12:17:53 PM »
It is better. I liked my Child Boards in the Save Isael section but I think that Chaim knows better then Yacov ever did. Over 35 years in Jewish Activism Chaim knows best
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh