Author Topic: PALESTINIAN MINISTER PRAISES OBAMA- BELIEVES HE WOULD SEAL DEAL  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

TOKYO • A senior Palestinian minister said yesterday that he was pinning his hopes on US presidential candidate Barack Obama, believing he would seal an elusive deal on creating a Palestinian state.

The Palestinian Authority's planning minister Samir Abdullah told reporters on a visit to Tokyo he expected Obama to win the election in November and “look at the Palestinian question and try to do something about it.”

“He promised that he will not wait until the end of his term to launch negotiations and he will make it happen from day one. I hope that he will fulfil his promise,” he said.

It was a reference to President George W. Bush, who waited until last year to launch a major initiative in the Middle East.

Abdullah was doubtful at meeting a goal set by a November summit in Annapolis, near Washington, of reaching a final peace deal leading to an independent Palestinian state by the end of 2008.

“I can tell you it is very difficult to conclude an agreement this year,” said Abdullah, who took part in the Annapolis negotiations.

His praise of Obama comes a month after the candidate came under fire from Palestinians across the spectrum for saying that Jerusalem should remain the Jewish state's undivided capital.

Obama has been working to reassure Jewish Americans that he is a friend of Israel's.

In May, Obama's Republican opponent John McCain said that the hardline Palestinian movement Hamas would welcome an Obama presidency, charges the Democratic candidate denied as “offensive.”

Abdullah said that the United States should put greater pressure on Israel for its own sake, saying that its support of the Jewish state has caused “hatred, criticism and isolation” for Washington.

“The US is the biggest loser in the Israeli occupation,” Abdullah said. “It is in their interest to fix this mistake and to push Israel to withdraw from our land and to establish a Palestinian state, and they can do it.”

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Display_news.asp?section=World_News&subsection=Gulf%2C+Middle+East+%26+Africa&month=July2008&file=World_News2008070421131.xml

OBAMA the “messiah”,  the hope of  muslims all over the world.
This kind of stuff needs to be made into a GOP televison commercial!

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 11:28:06 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: PALESTINIAN MINISTER PRAISES OBAMA- BELIEVES HE WOULD SEAL DEAL
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 11:27:42 PM »
What do you expect a Muslim rooting for a Muslim if Obama is elected he will make sure Israel will be wiped off the map

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 11:31:59 PM »

Absolutely.     The only way Barack Hussein Obama is realistically going to be defeated is if the Republicans get rid of the kid gloves.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 11:33:40 PM »

Absolutely.     The only way Barack Hussein Obama is realistically going to be defeated is if the Republicans get rid of the kid gloves.     

They have to get rid of the kid gloves and go for the knockout

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 12:13:45 AM »

But will they?  McCain has already apologized for saying Obama's word can't be trusted.
I just don't get it.
Here is a wealth of information- http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-&p=obama%20file&type=                       
(all true ) that they could use. Surely they know all this.
If they don't get tough, Obama will ride the white guilt/race card all the way into the White House!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:36:01 AM by Cyberella »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 12:25:14 AM »
This is not a suprise. Obama one visited a PLO terrorist with his terrorist friend Bill Ayers.  They obiviously talked about "sealing" the deal.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 01:10:44 AM »
One observation/thought that may bring an alleviation of fears that Osama Bin Laden will ever walk into the White House as President.

I'm sure that this idiot has made a lot of powerful enemies i.e. White Supremists, Black Supremists, who don't want to see this idiot in the White House.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 01:16:58 AM »
One observation/thought that may bring an alleviation of fears that Osama Bin Laden will ever walk into the White House as President.

I'm sure that this idiot has made a lot of powerful enemies i.e. White Supremists, Black Supremists, who don't want to see this idiot in the White House.

Why would black supremisist hate him ?
what because his mother is white

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 01:27:05 AM »

My thoughts on that is because, he's a "sell-out" They don't accept him as black. He's drawing heat on blacks, anything bad happens we'll be calling for black blood. Forget "The Old South", it'll become pre-1863 or pre-Civil Rights (your choice) all over again. Also, look at Martin Luther King. Do you still believe from your history books that James Earl Ray did that? Look at Malcolm X. 2 major black leaders struck down by their own people. I believe Obama makes #3. (You know what they say, good things happen in 3's)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 01:31:34 AM »

My thoughts on that is because, he's a "sell-out" They don't accept him as black. He's drawing heat on blacks, anything bad happens we'll be calling for black blood. Forget "The Old South", it'll become pre-1863 or pre-Civil Rights (your choice) all over again. Also, look at Martin Luther King. Do you still believe from your history books that James Earl Ray did that? Look at Malcolm X. 2 major black leaders struck down by their own people. I believe Obama makes #3. (You know what they say, good things happen in 3's)

If James Earl Ray did it was a Great shot but he should have hit jesse jackson too

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 01:36:22 AM »

If James Earl Ray did it was a Great shot but he should have hit jesse jackson too

I wish. Anyone else who questions this. James Ray was getting killed as it was. He had at least 1 interview on 60 Minutes why not say "that n*gger got what he deserved". He didn't say that. Knowing he was getting death anyway, he claimed his innocence, why? It was definitely one of MLK's associates who did it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 02:45:19 AM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 01:39:12 AM »

I wish. Anyone else who questions this. James Ray was getting as it was. He had at least 1 interview on 60 Minutes why not say "that n*gger got what he deserved". He didn't say that. Knowing he was getting death anyway, he claimed his innocence, why? It was definitely one of MLK's associates who did it.

Most likely Jessie Jackson but again it was one hell of a shot blew half his neck off

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 02:00:40 AM »
getting back to the original subject, i believe that if we are to alect a muslim, all of israel is at stake, all muslims are like wolves, they never turn there backs on someone in need of help if they are muslims themselves
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 02:10:13 AM »
getting back to the original subject, i believe that if we are to alect a muslim, all of israel is at stake, all muslims are like wolves, they never turn there backs on someone in need of help if they are muslims themselves

I don't believe there is an "if" in this, unfortunately. This idiot's going to get in. G-d help us, because people are afraid of being called racists and nothing more. >:(

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 12:54:19 PM »

I don't believe there is an "if" in this, unfortunately. This idiot's going to get in. G-d help us, because people are afraid of being called racists and nothing more. >:(

There's hope still. We can't give up.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 01:09:36 PM »

Offline Kahones

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 05:06:02 AM »
Those nazi palestinians [censored] me off >:( barack hussein mohammed suleyman obama getting elected into the whitehouse would be a field day for them

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 04:57:15 PM »

ABC News' Jake Tapper: Obama Won't Answer Holocaust Question
debbieschlussel.com ^ | July 24, 2008 | Debbie Schlussel

Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:30:49 PM by Free ThinkerNY

On the heels of John McCain's strong statement to Israel and the Jews that he would "not allow a second Holocaust" to happen, Barack Hussein Obama was asked whether he'd prevent a second Holocaust by reporters during his trip to Israel.

The setting for the question is notable. It was just before he made a photo op visit to "Yad VaShem," the Holocaust museum in Israel.

What is also notable was Obama's "response" and how it was "covered" by the Mainstream media. While the Wall Street Journal's Jay Solomon and Cam Simpson noted the question, they did not note the response. Why not?

Well, ABC News' Jake Tapper did, and it's telling and frightening:

Yarmulke-wearing fraud Obama Won't Say No to Holocaust
Upon arrival at Yad Vashem, Obama was greeted by Avner Shalev, chairman of Yad Vashem.

An Israeli journalist called out to Obama: "Can you ensure that there will be no second Holocaust?"

Obama walked into the museum's main building without responding. . . .

(Excerpt) Read more at debbieschlussel.com ...

How do you starve an Obama supporter?
Hide his food stamps under his work boots!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »
Republicans think it's better for them to lose running an "honorable" campaign than to win elections. All they care about is media praise these days.  ::)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 12:44:55 AM »
I guess Israel is not that much worried! If they would be , perhaps they'd make Obama's visit hard on Obama and ask tough questions for him to answer!
I am disappointed by the Israelis!
The opportunity has gone!
Live with it
Obama is going to be the next president!
Israel did not do their job. They should have put many question marks to Jewish voters in America by asking tough questions to Obama during his visit!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 09:32:21 PM »
Those nazi palestinians [censored] me off >:( barack hussein mohammed suleyman obama getting elected into the whitehouse would be a field day for them
You are right, 1.2 billion Muslims will be excited beyond belief if Barak Hussien Mohamed Obama wins. Obama is a Muslim who is hiding his beliefs & goals behind a long string of LIES.