Author Topic: Traitors among us.  (Read 4486 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
Traitors among us.
« on: July 06, 2008, 02:05:55 PM »
Chris Satullo: A not-so-glorious Fourth

U.S. atrocities are unworthy of our heritage.

By Chris Satullo
Inquirer Columnist

Put the fireworks in storage.
Cancel the parade.

Tuck the soaring speeches in a drawer for another time.

This year, America doesn't deserve to celebrate its birthday. This Fourth of July should be a day of quiet and atonement.

For we have sinned.

We have failed to pay attention. We've settled for lame excuses. We've spit on the memory of those who did that brave, brave thing in Philadelphia 232 years ago.

The America those men founded should never torture a prisoner.

The America they founded should never imprison people for years without charge or hearing.

The America they founded should never ship prisoners to foreign lands, knowing their new jailers might torture them.

Such abuses once were committed by the arrogant crowns of Europe, spawning rebellion.

Today, our nation does such things in the name of our safety. Petrified, unwilling to take the risks that love of liberty demands, we close our eyes.

We have done such things, on orders from the Oval Office. We have done them, without general outrage or shame.

Abu Ghraib. Guantanamo. CIA secret prisons. "Rendition" of prisoners to foreign torture chambers.

It's not enough that we had good reason to be scared.

The men huddled long ago in Philadelphia had better reason. A British fleet floated off the Jersey coast, full of hands eager to hang them from the nearest lampposts.

Yet they pledged their lives and sacred honor - no idle vow - to defend the "inalienable rights" of men. Inalienable - what does that signify? It means rights that belong to each person, simply by virtue of being human. Rights that can never be taken away, no matter what evil a person might do or might intend.

Surely one of those is the right not to be tortured. Surely that is a piece of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

This is the creed of July 4: No matter what it costs us, no matter how it scares us, no matter how foolish it seems to a cynical world, America should stand up for human rights.

No, not even the brave men who picked up a quill, dipped it in ink and signed the parchment that summer day in Philadelphia lived up perfectly to the creed. But they did something extraordinary, founding a new nation upon a vow to oppose all the evil habits of tyranny.

That is why history still honors them.

But what will history think of us, of how we responded to our great challenge? Sept. 11 was a hideous evil, a grievous wound. Yet, truth told, it has not summoned our better angels as often as our worst.

We have betrayed the July 4 creed. We trample the vows we make, hand to heart.

Don't imagine that only the torturer's hand bears the guilt. The guilt reaches deep inside our Capitol, and beyond that - to us.

Our silence is complicit. In our name, innocents were jailed, humans tortured, our Constitution mangled. And we said so little.

We can't claim not to have known. The best among us raised the alarm. Heroes in uniform, judges in robes, they opposed the perverse logic of an administration drenched in fear, drunk on power.

But did we heed them? Hardly. Barely . . .

We were so busy. Soccer practice at 6. A credit card balance to fret. The final vote on Idol.

We left it to those in power to keep our precious selves from harm. Whatever it took.

We took the coward's way.

The world sees this, even if we are too dim to grasp it. We've lost respect. We've shamed the memory of Jefferson, Adams and Franklin.

And all for a scam. The waterboarding, the snarling dogs, the theft of sleep - all the diabolical tricks haven't made us safer. They may have averted this plot or that. But they've spawned new enemies by the thousands, made the jihadist rants ring true to so many ears.

So put out no flags.

Sing no patriotic hymns.

We deserve no Fourth this year.

Let us atone, in quiet and humility. Let us spend the day truly studying the example of our Founders. May we earn a new birth of courage before our nation's birthday next rolls around.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/columnists/chris_satullo/20080701_Chris_Satullo__A_not-so-glorious_Fourth.html

Tell him how you feel: 
To comment, e-mail [email protected].

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Traitors among us.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 02:14:15 PM »
I heard about this leftist pig
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 07:01:34 PM »
This is what the liberal democrats think about America.  The liberals in the congress hide who they really are but their surrogates like this leftist scum are so overwhelmed with hate of this country and it comes out of their mouth or pen.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »
I wrote him an email letting him know how proud of the US I was. From the tone of his auto-reply below you can tell he has gotten quite a response...

"Hello,
Thanks for your email. Due to the volume of responses to a recent column, it's not possible for me to reply individually to every person who sends a note, which is what I normally do.  I do appreciate your taking the time to write in.
I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend - with whatever observances you choose.
Chris Satullo"
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 09:21:43 PM »
I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF YOU CONSIDER HIS ARTICLE TO BE TREASON...PLEASE REFUTE EACH AND EVERY LINE HE WROTE USING ONLY THE FACTS AND ONLY THE LAW...BECAUSE I INSIST THAT IT IS YOU FOLKS WHO ARE THE TREACHEROUS TRAITORS AMONG AMERICANS....EVERY THING THIS WRITER SAYS IS CORRECT AND 100% AMERICAN.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT AND SO GULLIBLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AMERICA IS, OR WHAT AN AMERICAN STANDS FOR AND BELIEVES!

SO FAR YOU WHO DENOUNCE THIS GUY FOR WRITING THIS ARE PROVING YOURSELVES TO BE HITLERIAN FASCISTS, COMMUNIST TOTALITARIAN LOVERS, AND LIARS OF THE WORST KIND....YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AMERICAN HISTORY, WORLD HISTORY, OR EVEN YOUR OWN LOCAL HISTORY...

I REPEAT ... YOU FOOLS ARE THE REASON WE ARE FACING AN OBAMA PRESIDENCY...BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THE BIG LIES AND THE BIG PROPAGANDA OF THE FOX/NAZI NEWS NETWORKS.....

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HUNG GERMAN AND JAPANESE LEADERS JUST 60 YEARS AGO FOR PRECISELY THE EXACT BEHAVIORS WHICH HAVE BEEN COMMITTED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION, THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION, AND ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE EVER CHEERED ON EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER....IT'S CALLED WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

TRY READING A BOOK ONCE AND A WHILE...BEFORE IT'S YOU AND YOURS WHO END UP EITHER IN A CAMP OR ON TRIAL FOR TREASON.

ANY OF YOU CARE TO DEBATE ME?

(YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SO BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF KNOW-NOTHINGS")

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »
You have to be kidding!! I could not care less what was done with the animals they had in Guantanamo or any other military prison dealing with terrorist. Two thirds of them should have never left the prison alive. They were to get a military trial but the filthy liberals in congress saw fit to lobby for them to have the same legal rights as American citizens. They are to blame for the one or two percent of them that were Innocent and lingered in prison while all this was trashed out. A quick but fair military trial was all that was needed to get to the bottom of what most of the people being held were about. As far as them being tortured if it spared one American life I would personally have taken the hide off of every one of them musslim sand [censored]-rs in the process of getting any useful information.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 10:00:23 PM »
I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF YOU CONSIDER HIS ARTICLE TO BE TREASON...PLEASE REFUTE EACH AND EVERY LINE HE WROTE USING ONLY THE FACTS AND ONLY THE LAW...BECAUSE I INSIST THAT IT IS YOU FOLKS WHO ARE THE TREACHEROUS TRAITORS AMONG AMERICANS....EVERY THING THIS WRITER SAYS IS CORRECT AND 100% AMERICAN.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT AND SO GULLIBLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AMERICA IS, OR WHAT AN AMERICAN STANDS FOR AND BELIEVES!

SO FAR YOU WHO DENOUNCE THIS GUY FOR WRITING THIS ARE PROVING YOURSELVES TO BE HITLERIAN FASCISTS, COMMUNIST TOTALITARIAN LOVERS, AND LIARS OF THE WORST KIND....YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AMERICAN HISTORY, WORLD HISTORY, OR EVEN YOUR OWN LOCAL HISTORY...

I REPEAT ... YOU FOOLS ARE THE REASON WE ARE FACING AN OBAMA PRESIDENCY...BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THE BIG LIES AND THE BIG PROPAGANDA OF THE FOX/NAZI NEWS NETWORKS.....

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HUNG GERMAN AND JAPANESE LEADERS JUST 60 YEARS AGO FOR PRECISELY THE EXACT BEHAVIORS WHICH HAVE BEEN COMMITTED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION, THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION, AND ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE EVER CHEERED ON EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER....IT'S CALLED WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

TRY READING A BOOK ONCE AND A WHILE...BEFORE IT'S YOU AND YOURS WHO END UP EITHER IN A CAMP OR ON TRIAL FOR TREASON.

Idiot.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 10:13:10 PM »
NO...

I'M NOT KIDDING AT ALL.

DO ALL OF US A FAVOR AND GO TO YOUR LOCAL VIDEO STORE AND CHECK OUT "JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBURG" STARRING SPENCER TRACY.

THEN YOU CAN WATCH A RECREATION OF THE TRIAL OF THE NAZI HIERARCHY WHO BELIEVED IN AND PROMOTED ALL THAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND SUPPORT.

THEN YOU CAN CHEER FOR THE NAZIS, WHILE DENOUNCING THE AMERICANS WHO PUT THEM ON TRIAL FOR :
-TORTURE,
-ARREST AND IMPRISONMENT WITHOUT CHARGES,
-DENIAL OF  LEGAL COUNSEL,
-CONFISCATION OF PRIVATE PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW,
-INSTIGATING A WAR OF AGGRESSION BY INVADING ANOTHER SOVEREIGN STATE UNDER FALSE PRETENSES,
-ILLEGAL OCCUPATION OF A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY,
-TORTURE AND BRUTAL MISTREATMENT OF DETAINEES...
-THE LIST OF CHARGES GO ON AND ON...

EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM BEING HEINOUS CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION, AND ALSO BEING THE EXACT IDENTICAL CRIMES FOR WHICH WE (AMERICA) TRIED AND HUNG THE NAZIS AND JAPANESE FOR DOING TO US AND TO OTHER NATIONS AND ETHNIC GROUPS.

THEN READ THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS, WHICH IS THE ONLY THING WHICH HAS PROTECTED JEWS AND MANY OTHERS FROM SUCH TREATMENT...THAT IS UP UNTIL THIS VILLAINOUS AND TREASONOUS REGIME WHICH HAS SCRAPPED THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS.

YOU AND THOSE YOU LOVE NOW HAVE NO LEGAL PROTECTION AGAINST THE TYPE OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE NAZIS...ALL BECAUSE OF THE BUSH ADMINSTRATION...YOU'RE NOTHING BUT SITTING DUCKS...AND YOU'RE SO IGNORANT AND STUPID THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY CHEERING ABOUT IT!

NO.

I'M NOT KIDDING AT ALL.

YOU AND THOSE YOU LOVE WILL SOON DISAPPEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...WITHOUT A TRACE...AS OBAMA SIGNS ONE EXECUTIVE ORDER AFTER ANOTHER ORDERING THE IMMEDIATE ARREST OF ALL ASSOCIATED WITH "THE ZIONIST LOBBY".

AND DON'T THINK YOU'RE GOING TO SUDDENLY CALL ME TO RUN AND HELP YOU.

THERE IS NOW NO HELP, AND THERE WILL BE NO HELP FOR FASCISTS AND TOTALITARIANS.

THOSE TERRORISTS TO WHOM YOU THINK SUCH ACTS OF TORTURE AND LAWLESSNESS MUST BE DONE SO THAT "INFORMATION" BE EXTRACTED, ARE IN FACT THE ONLY FRIENDS AND ALLIES OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION...THE SAUDIS, THE PAKIS, THE IRAQIS, THE EGYPTIANS, THE SYRIANS, THE JORDANIANS, AND OH....ALMOST FORGOT THE PLO/HAMAS/NAZI "PEACE PARTNERS".

YOU AND YOURS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF EXPENDABLE JEWS TO BE MANIPULATED, AND THEN
EXTERMINATED..

SO STUPID THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY CHEERING ON YOUR EXECUTIONERS AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 10:14:33 PM »
You guys trust the president to be able to torture whomever he likes and use his executive power without being held to the restrictions imposed by the constitution!?

Of course we don't care what happens to those Muslims, but let's just see how you feel about it when it's President Obama with that same power. Who do you think that power will be used on then?

There is a lot of truth in that article and you should listen to what Massuh is saying. Bush has made a holocoust in this country 100 times more possible with his great expansion of executive power and his total willingness to ignore the Constitution.

P.S. "Idiot" is defamation. It's not a form of debate. It just shows you have nothing intelligent with which to respond.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:35:30 PM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 10:17:14 PM »
SHAMGAR:  "IDIOT"

THAT'S RIGHT "SHAM" IS EXACTLY WHAT KNOW-NOTHING SUB-INTELLECTS SHOULD BE NAMED.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 10:21:51 PM »
I am flattered to get a response from the "Intelligentsia" of the forum.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 10:32:54 PM »
lubab:  "...P.S. "Idiot" is defamation. It's not a form of debate. It just shows you have nothing intelligent with which to respond..."

You're right, lubab!

I have challenged any and all here to dispute that leftist writer's article line by line, using law and facts to do so, and so far all that's done is calling me names.

Well, the sad fact of the matter is this:

Even a Leftist is 100% correct some of the time.

And any thug in the streets can yell names at those whom they should respect.

You know what you get when you torture a hardened genuine Muslim terrorist?

Answer:  lies

You know what you get when you imprison a terrorist?

Answer:  A terrible liability which will be used against you.
We should kill them, or leave them free, because each and every time you hold one in detention, their comrades will stage horrific hostage terrorism to demand they be freed.

And if you think America is now "winning" the "War of Terror", you're wrong.

Bin Laden promised to destroy America by making us fight and fight until our economy was completely broken and our Treasury was bankrupt.

Bin Laden is FREE.

America is bankrupt.

Let's hear some more rah-rah-rah's for another 100 years of half-hearted fighting!

To date, America has spent THREE TRILLION DOLLARS TO PROSECUTE THIS "WAR".

That's not counting the cost in human casualties and the cost in lives now disabled.

Meanwhile your hero Bush is demanding Israel create a Terrorist State in the heartland of the Jewish People, while funding and arming the PLO/Hamas/Nazis and the Kosovans with your tax money.

Still think that MassuhD is "an idiot"?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 10:37:01 PM »
Massuh, it was wrong of me to call you a name and I apologize. Even though I don't agree with all of your thoughts, I think we have a lot of the same concerns regarding the path we go down. Once again, my apologies. Sometimes I type faster than I think. And to all a good night.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 12:14:13 AM »
Rabbi Kahane (of blessed memory) said: "That [he] is a self hater is evident.  But as he wishes to destroy himself, he also wants to take us with him.  And I don't want to go."

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 02:38:58 PM »
NO...

I'M NOT KIDDING AT ALL.

DO ALL OF US A FAVOR AND GO TO YOUR LOCAL VIDEO STORE AND CHECK OUT "JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBURG" STARRING SPENCER TRACY.

THEN YOU CAN WATCH A RECREATION OF THE TRIAL OF THE NAZI HIERARCHY WHO BELIEVED IN AND PROMOTED ALL THAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND SUPPORT.

THEN YOU CAN CHEER FOR THE NAZIS, WHILE DENOUNCING THE AMERICANS WHO PUT THEM ON TRIAL FOR :
-TORTURE,
-ARREST AND IMPRISONMENT WITHOUT CHARGES,
-DENIAL OF  LEGAL COUNSEL,
-CONFISCATION OF PRIVATE PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW,
-INSTIGATING A WAR OF AGGRESSION BY INVADING ANOTHER SOVEREIGN STATE UNDER FALSE PRETENSES,
-ILLEGAL OCCUPATION OF A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY,
-TORTURE AND BRUTAL MISTREATMENT OF DETAINEES...
-THE LIST OF CHARGES GO ON AND ON...

EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM BEING HEINOUS CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION, AND ALSO BEING THE EXACT IDENTICAL CRIMES FOR WHICH WE (AMERICA) TRIED AND HUNG THE NAZIS AND JAPANESE FOR DOING TO US AND TO OTHER NATIONS AND ETHNIC GROUPS.

THEN READ THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS, WHICH IS THE ONLY THING WHICH HAS PROTECTED JEWS AND MANY OTHERS FROM SUCH TREATMENT...THAT IS UP UNTIL THIS VILLAINOUS AND TREASONOUS REGIME WHICH HAS SCRAPPED THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS.

YOU AND THOSE YOU LOVE NOW HAVE NO LEGAL PROTECTION AGAINST THE TYPE OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE NAZIS...ALL BECAUSE OF THE BUSH ADMINSTRATION...YOU'RE NOTHING BUT SITTING DUCKS...AND YOU'RE SO IGNORANT AND STUPID THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY CHEERING ABOUT IT!

NO.

I'M NOT KIDDING AT ALL.

YOU AND THOSE YOU LOVE WILL SOON DISAPPEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...WITHOUT A TRACE...AS OBAMA SIGNS ONE EXECUTIVE ORDER AFTER ANOTHER ORDERING THE IMMEDIATE ARREST OF ALL ASSOCIATED WITH "THE ZIONIST LOBBY".

AND DON'T THINK YOU'RE GOING TO SUDDENLY CALL ME TO RUN AND HELP YOU.

THERE IS NOW NO HELP, AND THERE WILL BE NO HELP FOR FASCISTS AND TOTALITARIANS.

THOSE TERRORISTS TO WHOM YOU THINK SUCH ACTS OF TORTURE AND LAWLESSNESS MUST BE DONE SO THAT "INFORMATION" BE EXTRACTED, ARE IN FACT THE ONLY FRIENDS AND ALLIES OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION...THE SAUDIS, THE PAKIS, THE IRAQIS, THE EGYPTIANS, THE SYRIANS, THE JORDANIANS, AND OH....ALMOST FORGOT THE PLO/HAMAS/NAZI "PEACE PARTNERS".

YOU AND YOURS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF EXPENDABLE JEWS TO BE MANIPULATED, AND THEN
EXTERMINATED..

SO STUPID THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY CHEERING ON YOUR EXECUTIONERS AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE.

Are you one of those disgusting J-Street liberal Jews i've heard about?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 02:45:28 PM »
 I had a good 4th and I celebrated Americas birthday as I always do. I celebrate it simply because I support the foundation of this conutry but I do not support the evil people in power today. Lets not forget our house and senate are ruled by democrats.

Anyways, no Massuah isn't a liberal or a leftist, I would say he's a constitutionalist. Founding fathers didn't believe in large government nor did they support a central banking system.

Have to realize that our current government does not view Islam as the enemy, anyone nowadays is being labeled as a terrorist, just look at what happened at waco or ruby ridge. Same that happened in Katrina when our own government confiscated peoples arms.

While they may seem like they are suiting our agenda and doing our dirty work, they really aren't. Why do you think the Jews in power hate Israel? They wouldn't think a split second before selling their own Jews in this country down the river just like the communists with Jewish heritage who supported murder of Jews in the Soviet Union.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 02:52:04 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 03:25:43 PM »
Horselady, I like you and consider you to be very spirited, however- Massuh IS the MOST brilliant person on this forum, and there are NO "J-Street liberals ANYWHERE on this forum."
Reading it again, I see for myself, my conclusion is that we should NOT even keep prisoners alive, ESPECIALLY ones that believe they are straight on their way to 72 virgins.
OH- BTW, I hung my flag UPSIDE DOWN for a "Contintental Distess Call"  With a muZlim running for Pres. I see ZERO reason to hang my flag high and proud, and THIS is coming from a Daughter of the American Revolution D.A.R. WE ARE IN DISTRESS. I am. The last time I hung my flag upside down, was during that damned recount for 32 days, everyone knows my sentiments and did the EXACT same thing- to have to have faced 4 years of Gore was VERY SCARY to me, but now, it is MUCH WORSE.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 03:34:35 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 05:39:48 PM »
Horselady, I like you and consider you to be very spirited, however- Massuh IS the MOST brilliant person on this forum, and there are NO "J-Street liberals ANYWHERE on this forum."
Reading it again, I see for myself, my conclusion is that we should NOT even keep prisoners alive, ESPECIALLY ones that believe they are straight on their way to 72 virgins.
OH- BTW, I hung my flag UPSIDE DOWN for a "Contintental Distess Call"  With a muZlim running for Pres. I see ZERO reason to hang my flag high and proud, and THIS is coming from a Daughter of the American Revolution D.A.R. WE ARE IN DISTRESS. I am. The last time I hung my flag upside down, was during that damned recount for 32 days, everyone knows my sentiments and did the EXACT same thing- to have to have faced 4 years of Gore was VERY SCARY to me, but now, it is MUCH WORSE.

OK, maybe I spoke too soon.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 01:36:13 PM »

FAILING TO UNDERSTAND IS PROOF YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
DEBATING WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN BRAINWASHED, IS LIKE TRYING TO GET A SHARK TO EAT VEGETABLES INSTEAD OF SEALS....KIND OF FRUITLESS DON'T YOU THINK? 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:43:51 PM by republicandox »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »
Republicandox:  "DEBATING WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN BRAINWASHED, IS LIKE TRYING TO GET A SHARK TO EAT VEGETABLES INSTEAD OF SEALS....KIND OF FRUITLESS DON'T YOU THINK?"

Actually, Republicandox, there are always enough fruits like you that conclusively prove my point.  8;)   :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 06:15:11 PM »

FAILING TO UNDERSTAND IS PROOF YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
DEBATING WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN BRAINWASHED, IS LIKE TRYING TO GET A SHARK TO EAT VEGETABLES INSTEAD OF SEALS....KIND OF FRUITLESS DON'T YOU THINK? 

DOX!! HI!!! WHAT ARE YOU YELLING FOR!
  Dont you remember the saying of the 80's "Take NO prisoners?"  You DONT take prisoners- you SLAUGHTER AND KILL the enemy.
  Because we kept the FILTH alive, some are now FREE to roam. Hopefully it wont come to a town near you.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 06:34:56 PM »
DEATH TO THE LEFT, GOD SITS ON THE RIGHT. leftist fascist jews do not deserve the right to live !
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »
muslimslayer00759: "DEATH TO THE LEFT, G-d SITS ON THE RIGHT. leftist fascist jews do not deserve the right to live ! "

The current American government is Leftist!

G-d sits?...On the right?

You have no permission to speak for G-d.

To do so is beyond arrogance and beyond impertinence.

Torah never once mentions political viewpoints of the post-Industrialist Age.

It most definitely does prescribe free handouts to the poor; making strict laws that farmers must leave corners of their field unharvested for those in need.

Fascists are corporatists.

Socialists are Leftists.

Nazis (National Socialists) are LEFTISTS, not Right.

Rightists are merely Despotical Authoritarian regimes.

Personally I get very bored with all of the jingoism spouted by those who have no idea what it is they're shouting about.

I must add that Rabbi Meir Kahane stated that people call him a "fascist" who's against any government involvement in helping people, but if they really knew the truth, they would find they he actually believes that government should become much more involved in some areas when it comes to protecting and serving its own citizens.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 09:25:54 PM »
Glad you are having a great weekend Massuh.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 10:35:14 PM »
DEATH TO THE LEFT, G-d SITS ON THE RIGHT. leftist fascist jews do not deserve the right to live !

ANYONE that is flat out against this great nation, does NOT deserve to be here in my opinion.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל