Author Topic: Iran says it will strike Israel's Domina nuclear power plant.  (Read 5254 times)

Offline The White Shadow

• Junior JTFer

Iran has missles that can reach anywhere into Israel.  Iran has moved it's missles into firing position for the Dimona reactor.  Millions of jews could be killed with a hit on Dimona.  All of that radiation released would devastate Israel.  God Forbid!!

I think Iran would not hesitate to fire missle salvos at the Dimona reactor.  This is no bluff.

Israel really should have shut down this reactor in preparation for the war with Iran.  Someone mentioned this in an article I read, and I totally agree.  I hope they did.

Start it back up at a later date.  Israel already has a few hundred nukes to keep up their deterence.

http://ayatollah.blog.co.uk/2008/07/01/iran-will-aquot-hitaquot-israel-s-dimona-4388985

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Iran says it will strike Israel's Domina nuclear power plant.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 08:47:53 PM »
That is why Israel need to take Irans plants out right away

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 09:12:02 PM »

I agree

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 10:17:08 AM »

That's a serious threat. Even if Irans nuclear programme is taken out it doesn't mean Iran is suddenly unable to fire rockets towards Israels nuclear plants.
In other words Iran might be able to cause nuclear damage to Israel even without having an own nuclear programme.
In addition you can easily put together a dirty bomb without having a professional nuke.

Really alarming.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 12:01:35 PM »

That's a serious threat. Even if Irans nuclear programme is taken out it doesn't mean Iran is suddenly unable to fire rockets towards Israels nuclear plants.
In other words Iran might be able to cause nuclear damage to Israel even without having an own nuclear programme.
In addition you can easily put together a dirty bomb without having a professional nuke.

Really alarming.

i doubt that. It is a well fortified target and Iran's missile aren't that accurate anyway.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »
i doubt that. It is a well fortified target and Iran's missile aren't that accurate anyway.

Hopefully you're right. One thing is for sure: should Israel bomb Irans nuclear plants than the mullahs are going to launch some kind of attack to show they are able to "defend" themselves.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 07:14:01 PM »
Nothings going to happen. This is just going to be a "cold war". I have missiles this, you have nukes that, etc etc.
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »
Re:  "...Nothings going to happen."

Our Jewish Prophets who spoke of the End of Days were quite specific in stating that something indeed was going to happen; namely War between Edom and Persia.

Edom being the Western nations derived out of the Roman Empire, including America, and Persia, of course, being Iran today.

What is ambiguous in these prophecies is the victor in that war.

Persia may in fact be in greater favor to be the victor, due to Cyrus' returning the Jews to Jerusalem and rebuilding the Temple there.

By doing so, Persia has acquired "some good karma" so to speak (in the popular jargon of today).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »
Nothings going to happen. This is just going to be a "cold war". I have missiles this, you have nukes that, etc etc.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 09:20:50 PM »
Re:  "...Nothings going to happen."

Our Jewish Prophets who spoke of the End of Days were quite specific in stating that something indeed was going to happen; namely War between Edom and Persia.

Edom being the Western nations derived out of the Roman Empire, including America, and Persia, of course, being Iran today.

What is ambiguous in these prophecies is the victor in that war.

Persia may in fact be in greater favor to be the victor, due to Cyrus' returning the Jews to Jerusalem and rebuilding the Temple there.

By doing so, Persia has acquired "some good karma" so to speak (in the popular jargon of today).

So your saying Israel has no chance, and Persia is being helped by a god  or someone of such great power? lol?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:22:24 PM by Khashayarsha »
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 01:31:32 AM »
Khashayarsha:  "So your saying Israel has no chance, and Persia is being helped by a G-d  or someone of such great power? lol?..."

No.

That's not what I said, and that's not what I wrote.

What I wrote, is exactly what I wrote.

If you are incapable of reading plain English sentences, without interjecting your own misperceptions into them, then the world must appear a most confusing place to you.

Hopefully you can find someone else capable of studying the instruction manual to program your VCR for you.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 03:51:35 PM »
Khashayarsha:  "So your saying Israel has no chance, and Persia is being helped by a G-d  or someone of such great power? lol?..."

No.

That's not what I said, and that's not what I wrote.

What I wrote, is exactly what I wrote.

If you are incapable of reading plain English sentences, without interjecting your own misperceptions into them, then the world must appear a most confusing place to you.

Hopefully you can find someone else capable of studying the instruction manual to program your VCR for you.

lol at the reply, you dont even know what your trying to say.  ;D

- Cyrus