Author Topic: Amazing Accidents  (Read 1172 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Amazing Accidents
« on: July 06, 2008, 10:26:40 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Amazing Accidents
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 10:48:52 PM »

FUNNY  :::D :::D

How did the car get on the power line?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 10:59:55 PM »
The worst by far was Benny Agbyani of the Mets taking a ball in his man beans! :-[

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 11:02:13 PM »
The worst by far was Benny Agbyani of the Mets taking a ball in his man beans! :-[

Yeah his grapes were squashed

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 11:02:36 PM »

What ever happened to him?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 11:05:53 PM »

IMO: The Mets just didn't give him enough time. He would've been a great future prospect for them. I think he got traded, played a few games for that team, then dropped out of sight.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 11:08:45 PM »

IMO: The Mets just didn't give him enough time. He would've been a great future prospect for them. I think he got traded, played a few games for that team, then dropped out of sight.

I dont think he would have been very good They should have never traded Scott Kazmir

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 11:17:08 PM »

I dont think he would have been very good They should have never traded Scott Kazmir

I think they have a great team now. They just have to find something to put it together before it's too late. It's still early July, and Ya Gotta Believe!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 11:20:52 PM »

I don't think he would have been very good They should have never traded Scott Kazmir

I think they have a great team now. They just have to find something to put it together before it's too late. It's still early July, and Ya Gotta Believe!

I am a met fan but I don't think they will make it they don't have a great team Delgado is terrible Castillo is bad Reyes is immature  Pedro is horrible and they have no left fielder