Author Topic: Pakastanti kills daughter in atlanta  (Read 1925 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Pakastanti kills daughter in atlanta
« on: July 07, 2008, 09:35:45 AM »
Police: Arranged marriage led father to kill daughter

By S.A. REID, CHRISTIAN BOONE
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 07/06/08

A Clayton County man faces murder charges in the strangulation death of his 25-year-old daughter early Sunday over what police said was her desire to end an arranged marriage.

Chaudhry Rashad, 54, apparently became angry during an argument in which the victim, Sandela Kanwal, told him she wanted out of the marriage, Clayton police spokesman Timothy Owens said.

Recent headlines:

The father and daughter are both of Pakistani descent, and police said language barriers have slowed their investigation.

Authorities were called to the family's home, in the 9600 block of Utah Drive in Jonesboro, just after 3 a.m. Sunday.

Kanwal lived with her father when she was not with her husband, who resides in Chicago, Owens said. She hadn't seen the husband in three months, he said.

Rashad had a seizure shortly after the alleged attack, and he was taken to a local hospital for treatment, Owens said. He was in custody Sunday at the Clayton County Jail and could make an initial court appearance Monday.

Neighbors said there appeared to be several people living in Rashad's home, but they were not sure who they were or how they were related. The family moved in about two or three years ago.

"They were very nice, very quiet," said Jack Hannah, who lives a few doors down from Rashad on Utah Drive. He said the family didn't socialize much but would occasionally host large cricket matches for friends in their yard.

James Ambro said he chatted with Rashad regularly.

"Small talk, mostly," said Ambro, who also lives on Utah Drive. "He seemed like a real nice fellow. A good neighbor, definitely."

Owens said he did not know whether there had been previous police calls to the home. Neighbors said they couldn't recall any prior incidents.

"Things like that don't happen in this neighborhood," Hannah said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/clayton/stories/2008/07/06/claymurder_0707_web1.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 09:42:17 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pakastanti kills daughter in atlanta
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 12:59:04 PM »
Wow, this guy looks really evil, like a real quranimal. :o

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 01:06:31 PM »
I don't understand why you're against this?
As long as they are killing their own it's for the better.
They should be encouraged to kill their whole families preferably
by suicide bombings.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 01:14:52 PM »
I was about to post this article, but you beat me to it.
Look in this animal's eyes. Pure evil.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »
That whole "Religion" is pure evil they hate everyone even there own kind

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 02:09:02 PM »
OK guys. Let's be a little more optimistic here. No where in the printed article, or on TV last night did it mention the M word. This guy might have been a Christian, or Jew, or Hindu...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 02:10:20 PM »
OK guys. Let's be a little more optimistic here. No where in the printed article, or on TV last night did it mention the M word. This guy might have been a Christian, or Jew, or Hindu...

Still Islam is evil

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 02:17:56 PM »

No wait. He's a Mormon!  That's it. Yeah.
Couldn't be a Muslim. That's the religion of peace, after all.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 02:20:46 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 02:30:06 PM »

No wait. He's a Mormon!  That's it. Yeah.
Couldn't be a Muslim. That's the religion of peace, after all.

It cant be a Muslim ::)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 02:49:57 PM »
You know those Mormons have always scared me. Anybody who can ride a bike around in 100 degree temperatures with a suit on has the strength to take over the world.   8;)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 03:29:45 PM »
You know those Mormons have always scared me. Anybody who can ride a bike around in 100 degree temperatures with a suit on has the strength to take over the world.   8;)

LOL

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »
Good riddance. Every time Muslims kill one another that's a good thing.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 04:29:22 PM »
Good riddance. Every time Muslims kill one another that's a good thing.

That's the smartest comment on this page, this is not the first time I totally agree with you :)
Free Javakh!!!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 05:02:09 PM »
by suicide bombings.

IslamIsCancer, I understand your point but I don't agree.  I don't see any positive thing coming out of a man strangling his daughter.  There is a growing movement of women who have left Islam and are speeking out about how they were oppressed.  For all we know, this woman could have done that.  Actually, there is perhaps one positive thing here.  Maybe Americans will get fed up enough with these animals that they will throw them out

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 05:09:09 PM »
If this is how they treat their own family members, you know what they will do to Jews.  :o

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 05:23:15 PM »
Where are all the feminists and NOW members? Why aren't they throwing a fit? They don't want someone telling them they can't have an aboretion but there is nothing wrong with arranged marriage, beatings and murder...

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 05:25:46 PM »
by suicide bombings.
IslamIsCancer, I understand your point but I don't agree.  I don't see any positive thing coming out of a man strangling his daughter.  There is a growing movement of women who have left Islam and are speeking out about how they were oppressed.  For all we know, this woman could have done that.  Actually, there is perhaps one positive thing here.  Maybe Americans will get fed up enough with these animals that they will throw them out

Everything is positive about ragheads killing ragheads. Look at the benefits:
1. There are two ragheads fewer in the world, the daughter is dead and the father will [hopefully] get executed.
2. People will be more scared of muslims, what we need to do is to instill fear in people making them Islamophobes and what better way to do that than to show them what muzzie cancer cells do to their own vermin? If they do that to each other what do they want to do to the rest of us?
3. Makes us happy to see dead muslims.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »
Where are all the feminists and NOW members? Why aren't they throwing a fit? They don't want someone telling them they can't have an aboretion but there is nothing wrong with arranged marriage, beatings and murder...
The Muslim Nazis are the friends of NOW, because they are against those evil "patriarchal" Christians and Jews.  ::)