Author Topic: A JTF Marketing Project That All Of Us Should Participate In This Week!  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
As a few of you may have noticed I have been named the JTF Director Of Public Relations. I am going to be coming up with ideas on how to get JTF in to newspapers and other forms of media.  We already successfully appeared in the Baltimore City Paper in June.  I have put together a small pilot program that I want to test out right now. Here is what WE ALL need to do.

1. Visit: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c4f_1215441497
and leave a positive comment or argue against a Nazi comment.

2. Copy the URL and then go to another forum or craigslist or email some people you know and share the URL
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c4f_1215441497
with them.

3. Title your thread or email= Stop Foreign Aid to Israel Now!
This is a provocative title and the show itself is one that will interest all sorts of people and get them interested in JTF.

4.  Usually a video like this will get us around 1100 views and then slowly get more and more hits over the next year.  OUR GOAL is to get this video 3000 VIEWS by Monday JULY 14th!

5. I am going to personally PM a few of you to make sure you do this :).  I am going to be able to tell how much participation we get because I will see how far away from 3000 Views we are.

3000 VIEWS OR BUST

Oh and this is what a sample promo on Craigslist looks like:
and leave a positive comment or argue against a Nazi comment.

2. Copy the URL and then go to another forum or craigslist or email some people you know and share the URL
with them.

3. Title your thread or email= Stop Foreign Aid to Israel Now!
This is a provocative title and the show itself is one that will interest all sorts of people and get them interested in JTF.

4.  Usually a video like this will get us around 1100 views and then slowly get more and more hits over the next year.  OUR GOAL is to get this video 3000 VIEWS by Monday JULY 14th!

5. I am going to personally PM a few of you to make sure you do this :).  I am going to be able to tell how much participation we get because I will see how far away from 3000 Views we are.

3000 VIEWS OR BUST

Oh and this is what a sample promo on Craigslist looks like:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 08:39:15 PM by Baltimore »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
This type of activity is extremely effective and can really make a huge difference. We were able to bring youtube videos up into the top 10 on searches this way.

I noticed it says June 14th. Do we have an existing video we should try to add hits to?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer

I noticed it says June 14th. Do we have an existing video we should try to add hits to?

It should say July 14th. I will change it. We want 3000 hits at this video:

by July 14th!

So far we only have 90 views but the video has only been live for a few hours. This is a test of our organizing mobilization abilities! Let's do it!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Done. I also emailed it to the Arizona Republican commitee.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   We should have Jews against O'Mally and Jews against Dixon.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Why won't you review this website and stop wasting time:

http://www.prnewswire.com/
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 09:58:29 PM by Zevulun Ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
Zevulun- Are you talking to me? If so I do not know what you are talking about.

Take Back- It is shameful how many Jews Voted for Martin O'Malley.  FOr those of you not familiar with Maryland Politics, Martin O'Malley is the current Governor of Maryland.  He used to be the Mayor of Baltimore. He could end up President or Vice-President one day G-d forbid.   Sheila Dixon is the current Mayor (the first Baltimore black female Mayor) of Baltimore. She is currently being investigated for various forms of corruption. 

Looks like we only have over 100 views for the video. We need to post on more sites. Come on people, I know you all are on lots of forums.  Spread the word. If we are going to be a successful movement we are going to need to be able to mobilize successfully for more larger projects eventually!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I just signed to Live Leak...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
On the liveleak video, someone seems to have said that Chaim calls for a stop to the military cooperation between Israel and the US.   This is a separate issue from the 5 billion financial aid money.   I DO NOT think that this program should be cut off, and I'd be surprised if Chaim called for that.  Most rightwingers who I've seen call for an end to aid do not include the military program in this (but perhaps it could be only if US stopped building up arab militaries).   I believe Chaim is just talking about the monetary aid, which is a one-way street (although Israel is then obligated to spend most of it on US goods).  I haven't watched the video yet, but I will see what Chaim says.  I would strongly disagree if he calls for an end to the military cooperation because that is not necessary to stop.   It is a two-way street that both countries benefit from, in sharing military technology and intelligence.  It's a partnership, not a welfare case.  Israel was a major player in helping the US win the cold war against the Soviets.  And the Israeli fronts against Arab terrorist groups certainly helped inform the US administration's planning for Iraq.

All in all, what I'm saying is that the military program is different from monetary aid, and it should not be stopped, IMO.  But the US military buildup of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and other Arab Muslim Nazi countries SHOULD STOP.   And THAT is certainly a one-way street, with sandmonkeys contributing nothing to the US.  I don't have a liveleak account but maybe I'll sign up and comment...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have completed the job!  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
done.