Author Topic: New Update for publicity, for JewsAgainstObama/ItaliansAgainstObama  (Read 1020 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The GWB, tribute page, now I know some of you don't care much for Bush, thats fine but the publicity from that page is huge.  And anywhere I can get our name out there I will.  So now thats our new plug.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: New Update for publicity, for JewsAgainstObama/ItaliansAgainstObama
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 04:36:49 PM »
It's good to get the name out
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 04:38:32 PM »
Grant it also, there is still a very strong republican/conservative strong hold on anything that has Bush's name, ok they are tad misguided but lets see if with patience they can see that we need true conservatism, but in the mean time they can be potential members and even better potential fund raisers for us.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 04:45:45 PM »
Grant it also, there is still a very strong republican/conservative strong hold on anything that has Bush's name, ok they are tad misguided but lets see if with patience they can see that we need true conservatism, but in the mean time they can be potential members and even better potential fund raisers for us.
True O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03