Author Topic: The Daily Telgraph poor arab bad Jews  (Read 3220 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The Daily Telgraph poor arab bad Jews
« on: July 08, 2008, 10:24:49 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk:80/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/2236930/Jerusalem-bulldozer-terrorist's-'heart-broken-by-Jewish-girl'.html   

Relatives of Hussam Dwaith, the bulldozer driver who killed three and injured dozens in a terror attack on Jerusalem's streets, have said that he had never recovered from a doomed romance with a young Jewish woman and a spell in prison.
A Palestinian has gone on the rampage in a bulldozer on a busy Jerusalem street smashing into a crowded bus. ; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1488655367/bctid1643975226 http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1139053637

The 30-year-old man from the Palestinian village of Sur Baher, now part of East Jerusalem, had worked in construction with Israeli companies for 15 years.

He drove the digger into the side of a crowded bus in the city, before an off-duty police officer and soldier shot him dead.

Israeli officials have described the event as an act of terrorism but police believe Dwaith was acting alone and not affiliated with any particular militant group, a finding reinforced by his family who said he was not political.

Article continuesadvertisement
Though he had since married and had two young children, his family told a tale of a young man who may have soured after having his heart broken by a young Russian Jewish woman.

"She came here, she lived here in his parents' house with him, she stayed for a month," his cousin Osama Dwaith, 35, told The Daily Telegraph as mourners gathered outside the family home.

But then, he said, a radical Jewish group seized her one night and returned her to her family.

Shortly afterwards, Hussam Dwaith was jailed for a year on drugs charges.

"The problems started after he was in jail. After he came out of jail, he was always alone. He is a good man but after prison, he was confused and nervous," his cousin said.

His family, who all live in the same neighbourhood and work in Israel as taxi drivers, hotel staff and in construction, expressed shock at his actions, saying in the last five years he had remarried, had two children and held steady jobs.

"Today I talked with his friends and co-workers. They said he was very normal. They had breakfast, and then what happened, happened," said Osama Dwaith.

Though his mother was earlier seen ululating from the balcony of the family home, crying out "G-d have mercy on him, he is a shaheed [martyr]," her family said later she had collapsed and could not receive visitors.

Israeli police, who have visited the home to interrogate his family, have said they believe Dwaith was acting alone, and the family maintained he had no links to any political groups despite their claims today. Nor were there tell-tale flags erected outside his home last night that might suggest an affiliation.

A neighbour, Rateb Shehadeh, 60 said "he has no link with Hamas or any group."

"I am against his doings, I denounce it, I do not know why he did it. He died and his secret died with him."

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 10:52:57 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Daily Telgraph poor arab bad Jews
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 10:40:51 AM »
Wasn't saving jewish girls trapped in arab towns, was a mission started by rabbi meir kahane ztl hyd?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 11:02:03 AM by q_q_ »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 10:51:50 AM »
you could correct your paste of the article.

Wasn't saving jewish girls trapped in arab towns, was a mission started by rabbi meir kahane ztl hyd?
Yes it was
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 12:59:27 PM »
It is disgusting how these scumbags pig-dogs manage to turn this into the fault of jews.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 01:02:38 PM »
Though he had since married and had two young children, his family told a tale of a young man who may have soured after having his heart broken by a young Russian Jewish woman.

"She came here, she lived here in his parents' house with him, she stayed for a month," his cousin Osama Dwaith, 35, told The Daily Telegraph as mourners gathered outside the family home.

But then, he said, a radical Jewish group seized her one night and returned her to her family.
So, it's "radical" and "militant" to save a child from false imprisonment and slavery?  ::)

The Nazis who wrote this garbage cry out for the $1 cure.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 02:41:26 PM »
Osama Dwaith huh? nice family; atlast this piece of filthy arab  muslim nazi pig won't be fred by olmert.
My salutations to this off-duty soldier.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm