Poll

How should Jewish Israeli girls who willfully cavort with Arabs be punished?

Psychiatric commitment
6 (35.3%)
Heavy fine
0 (0%)
Boot camp for delinquents/hard labor
2 (11.8%)
Prison sentence
1 (5.9%)
Death penalty
5 (29.4%)
No punishment (I hope nobody chooses this)
1 (5.9%)
Other
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Israeli Girls Who Run Off With Arabs  (Read 4100 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Israeli Girls Who Run Off With Arabs
« on: July 08, 2008, 01:12:49 PM »
This poll was inspired, indirectly, by the fact that bulldozer mass-murderer Hussam Dwait several years ago was keeping a poor, deceived young Jewish girl at his home against her will. But this poll deals with self-hating Israeli women who knowingly choose Arab boyfriends/husbands, such as the Judenrat kapo whore Tali Fahima (who should be hanged by her breasts IMHO). How should a Kahanist government punish them? What should be the penalty for Jewish females who, out of their own free will, reject Jewish men and chase after Muslim Nazis?

As always, I will not vote in this or any other poll I create.

Chaimfan

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Israeli Girls Who Run Off With Arabs
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 01:15:58 PM »
I say Psychiatric commitment because they must be out of there minds to go with the muslims

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 01:20:57 PM »
How could you punish them any worse than lving with an Arab???
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »
How could you punish them any worse than lving with an Arab???

thats what i was thinking, send them a burka and some scissors for their female genital circumsicion and take their i.d card. they'll be running back 5 hours tops.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 01:26:04 PM »
I say, chop of their cl-t's.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 01:30:05 PM »
FIrst boot camp and then if that doesn't work psychiatric committment.  Mainly because a nice Israeli Jewish girl should know better and if she knows better and rebels, it means she needs boot camp.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 01:55:41 PM »

That might be over doing it

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 02:00:31 PM »
I think the Arab snatcher should be severely punished. As for a Jewish girl- I think she should get educated and not allowed living with the Arabs. If she is a real traitor and not just naive or stupid, then she should be expelled form Israel and lose her citizenship.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 02:01:28 PM »
CF: What about all the above for the punishments?

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »

That might be over doing it

If I'm not mistaken its a reference to the exclusive muslim practice of female circumcission, which involes removal of the clitoris amongst many other gruesome acts that needn't be mentioned. damn horrible stuff.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »
I don't have the right to tell Jews what to do but if I were a Jew I'd give them the death penalty so as to discourage others from polluting their nation. There were some Armenians who married Azeri muslims during the Soviet years.
I'd give them the death penalty if I had the legislative power, thankfully those vermin left our country after the war.
So yes I'd recommend you Jews to do the same.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 03:39:21 PM »
LMAO but so appropriate--couldn't have put it better myself.  ;D O0

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 03:40:22 PM »
I think the Arab snatcher should be severely punished. As for a Jewish girl- I think she should get educated and not allowed living with the Arabs. If she is a real traitor and not just naive or stupid, then she should be expelled form Israel and lose her citizenship.
I specifically meant only those who know full well that their boyfriends are Arabs and choose them anyway, not those who are snatched.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 03:50:42 PM »
The answer is clear:

Every women and every man, who are married or in a relation to a quranimal (male/female) has to cancel the citizenship and has to be deported with the fiancé to his/her Muzzie hellhole.

I think this is common sense!  >:(
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:52:44 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 04:02:07 PM »
Definetly psichiatric therapy and if this and/or boot camp will fail the exile to saudi barbaria after sterilisation; in this case the "arab lover" will kill her himself - the muslims have only one use for women as breeders. On other hand if this will be real treason there's aways 1$ cure. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 04:23:09 PM »
The punishment mush be death.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 04:41:51 PM »

Please explain why they should be put to death

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 05:03:18 PM »
First of all, it becomes ever more clear why young girls and young unmarried women were watched over and guarded by chaperones from their immediate families in times past. (the custom is still practiced in some countries today).

This is because human nature does not change over time.

It never has, and it never will.

Only fashions, styles, forms of civic and governmental structures change and shift; while those engaged in them possess the same human nature as did Adam and Eve.

That being said,there is only one punishment worse than death and worse than imprisonment, and that punishment is BANISHMENT from Eretz Yisrael.

The peoples of ancient civilizations knew this to be true.

Banishment means you will never again step foot in the land of your birth, the land of your ancestors, and the land of your family and friends.

It is not "getting off scot-free" even though at first it might appear so.

Those who are banished undergo the worst kind of torture for all of their lives--mental anguish, terrifying haunting regrets...no amount of atonement or repentance ever makes the punishment go away.

We Jews were banished from Eretz Yisrael for 2,000 years.

It was this punishment; not the persecutions and the Holocaust and the oppression we encountered, which is what drove us mad and left us today physically weak, mentally confused; a people far removed from Torah, and far removed from The Temple in Jerusalem.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 05:21:33 PM »
Great Post Massuh.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »

No Jewish girl needs to be around raghead men ever.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 05:38:52 PM »

No Jewish girl needs to be around raghead men ever.

There should be no ragheads period

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 05:47:35 PM »
Any Jew who marries a muslim should be excommunicated.  They are not a Jew.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 08:43:08 PM »
Any Jew who marries a muslim should be excommunicated.  They are not a Jew.

And that's exactly why a Jew shouldn't marry a Muslim. They are betraying their faith.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 08:50:55 PM »
I am Christian/Catholic and it sickens me as well when a Christian/Catholic girl runs off marrying these dirty desert monkeys.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 09:14:16 PM »
I am Christian/Catholic and it sickens me as well when a Christian/Catholic girl runs off marrying these dirty desert monkeys.

No disrespect to you in any means, Wolf. I wouldn't insult monkeys by comparing monkeys to these evil creatures. For instance, monkeys are much more civilized than Muslims.